Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 911 1411 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 41311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35161

    Video!

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6634  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember what I told you would happen with this post? This is what happens when you fuck with the mods.

    The rest of you guys need to get comfortable scrolling past this, it's going to be here for awhile.

    Have a nice day,

    A2


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/550584550823

    This one here is definitely worth a try for the guys who are looking for girls that like it extremely rough.

    She seems shy and timid but she loved to be dominated to the point where even I was like damn.

    Extra deep dp, multiple guys, extra rough, extra hard, extra dirty. Anything goes BBFS with test results is 50 coins extra.

    I got lucky said she needed to pay her rental and she said she will do it for 200.

    So definitely someone you can talk to and negotiate the donations.

    She came to me with marks on her cheeks or biting and scratching. She Said someone was very rough with her and made a video for extra 50. And also that she gets wet just thinking about it. Wow.

    The video alone is worth calling her. Bro you have never seen someone get destroyed like this. No pornhub has this. Trust me.
    Damn! That's a video I'd like to see!

  2. #35160

    Any Reviews

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/082455530941

    Anyone partake of this amazing body? Seems like a fake ad to me but I haven't reached out.

  3. #35159

    Marti

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Have her contact info? Dm's are open.
    I think he means her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/384914753332.

    I had a poor experience but you know how that goes. YMMV.

    Rich.

  4. #35158

    Martina

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    After all these years, I still love having our old friend Martina suck my dick. Those tits still feel great and are as fun as ever! She's still available!
    Have her contact info? Dm's are open.

  5. #35157

    Heaven is actually pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by YupitsMe3  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about pulling the trigger. Any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/578661295898
    She was a MILF with a good body on her. She gave great head, and I didn't see any of the issues that were complained about.

    Would see her again.

  6. #35156
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one. I don't usually ask but couldn't find a lot of information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/027007777393
    If this is the one I'm thinking, just don't unless you like them really big and not especially attractive. She was agreeable, however. I would have left, but I felt bad for her. The pics in her ad don't remotely reflect what she really looks like. If I used that filter, I would look like Brad Pitt.

  7. #35155

    Martina

    After all these years, I still love having our old friend Martina suck my dick. Those tits still feel great and are as fun as ever! She's still available!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240624_125618_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125159_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125649_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125247_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240624_125153_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20240624_125222_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  8. #35154
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    She is back and Jr wants to pound her ass hard and leave a big cream pie. Her new posting does not list Greek, but she did not list trip to Greece half the time before in her menu and it is always an option.

    She is really heavily worn and her loose pussy and sub-par BJ do not excite me. Her pics are extremely filtered. For me, the only real positives were her soft titties and pounding her ass. Nope, not my favorite anal, not even near, but it has been months so I will try to set up some Greek fun later in the week and leave a cream pie in her gaping asshole like I did last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/918796387178
    I saw her earlier, she is definitely still a travel agent for the Greek isles.

  9. #35153

    Also wondering

    I can not find anything about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this one. I don't usually ask but couldn't find a lot of information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/027007777393

  10. #35152

    Candyland

    Anyone have any information on this one. I don't usually ask but couldn't find a lot of information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/027007777393

  11. #35151

    Planning On Pounding Deja's Ass Dard and Deep

    She is back and Jr wants to pound her ass hard and leave a big cream pie. Her new posting does not list Greek, but she did not list trip to Greece half the time before in her menu and it is always an option.

    She is really heavily worn and her loose pussy and sub-par BJ do not excite me. Her pics are extremely filtered. For me, the only real positives were her soft titties and pounding her ass. Nope, not my favorite anal, not even near, but it has been months so I will try to set up some Greek fun later in the week and leave a cream pie in her gaping asshole like I did last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/918796387178

  12. #35150

    Strawberry

    Has anyone heard from Strawberry lately. She wasn't much to look at in the face. But that ass was perfect.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/506996162459

  13. #35149

    She's guud for me

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else review her? Seen her post a few times a while a go. Any signs of candy abuse? Handlers? What's her story.
    Pretty sure she's solo provider. Last I went we chatted and she said she works near one of the restaurants in area. She's just trying to raise money to move. No sign of candy that I saw. Imo she's worth a try but everyone's tastes are different so up to you.

  14. #35148

    Any reviews?

    Any reviews on this one for a senior member would appreciate any info at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/926521086796

  15. #35147

    Egypt

    Quote Originally Posted by KittySniffer69  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled with her a couple weeks ago and the address was in mayors. I didn't sense it was a hotel. I ended not being able to keep the appointment so I don't know for sure. Her add on tryst mentions she works out of her home? Seems strange she is in a hotel now? Did she still have her cat that she mentions on tryst?
    So she been around for a hot minute. She used to be bigger than what she is now also. At one point she was working out of a trailer off Collins and Shindler. But I guess the section 8 or whatever assistance ran out. Anyway, she's been bouncing around the city. From Northside / Airport / Dunn-Harts to Mayport to Southside / Baymeadows / SS BLVD. She tends to be a last resort when these birds don't want to make no money not texting back fast enough or not responding at all. I've never experienced a candy break though. That's wild.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape