Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 117 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1744
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #709

    Striking Out Secret Benefits

    I've met a few girls from SA. Decided to give SB a shot mainly due to the verification video. I saw the warnings of most of it being old accounts that will spam messages to get guys to buy credits. Still decided to take a chance.

    Everyday you will get a couple of messages from girls. These are the spam messages. From what I've heard girls will make an actual account and the site will send messages to other users without her knowledge.

    There were a handful of girls that I did reach out to. Haven't heard a response back after a week even though the site says they are online. That's another thing the site will do, they will use old accounts and say they are still active.

    Didn't get any bites and sticking back to SA.

  2. #708
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan99  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-33e7e910fdc3

    Quoted 450 ppm, said no oral on the first meet, condom needed. Passed. May text again in the future.
    I've met with this one two times over the last 5 months. She's a somewhat cute, small Latina who's slightly heavier than her pics. Both times she was minimally involved in the whole encounter. The first time I met her, I just thought she was nervous. After the second encounter, I realized that she wasn't really into it, except for the money. I won't be repeating with her. YMMV.

  3. #707

    Using fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MSP230  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-ae0c7ba88fe5

    I know there have been some posts about her pictures belonging to Dani Lee (https://www.instagram.com/danilee.e/) and that's true but I decided to try to find out just how close she looked to her. She offered a coffee meet and I'd say she is fairly close in body shape, maybe a little heavier but not much. I found her very attractive but wanted 500 protection required so I declined. She also mentioned one of the pictures on her profile is actually her and I am pretty sure its this one (see attached).
    So she just admits that most of her pics aren't her? That's so fucked up.

  4. #706

    Girlfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    She's open to anal and has a hot girlfriend too that joined.

    350 ppm, 500 with anal and camera friendly.
    Is her girlfriend thin with tattoos and short hair?

  5. #705

    Cassidy3 on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan99  [View Original Post]

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-29057c0c6e98

    I've seen this one twice now. Is very into sex, but might be a little crazy and has a weird sense of humor. She's a bit chubby but has huge tits and is down for anything, she squirts and loves getting creampied. 350 ppm I asked to skip the meet and greet and just met at the hotel for fun and she was down immediately. Let your intentions be known and she'll be down for whatever it seems.
    Good stuff, thank you for your intel and report. For cassidy3, I thought she's willing to do 300 ppm (as her profile says nothing below 3) but yes those tits are HUGE! She sounds like a wild crazy nympho!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cass1.jpg‎   cass2.jpg‎   cass3.jpg‎  

  6. #704

    Morgannne

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-ae0c7ba88fe5

    I know there have been some posts about her pictures belonging to Dani Lee (https://www.instagram.com/danilee.e/) and that's true but I decided to try to find out just how close she looked to her. She offered a coffee meet and I'd say she is fairly close in body shape, maybe a little heavier but not much. I found her very attractive but wanted 500 protection required so I declined. She also mentioned one of the pictures on her profile is actually her and I am pretty sure its this one (see attached).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e3019fa5-f491-4edc-923c-7ac27afe823c.jpg‎  

  7. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    And now, a 4th profile. Kat*I https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7957cbd845b7.

    Her socials make her look unhinged. And I automatically deduct ppm for messy rooms in the background of photos.
    Yeah I got a random message from this new profile saying we should meet, probably just going to block her. Not a fan of the heavy makeup personally.

  8. #702

    Couple of reports

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-7a32b118986b

    Just recently started messaging this one. Treading lightly because insta verification doesn't really mean anything to me, will see if she's real. She mentioned ppm in messages on seeking so not sure if she's new or doesn't care, either way she gave me her number so I'll gather more intel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-33e7e910fdc3

    Quoted 450 ppm, said no oral on the first meet, condom needed. Passed. May text again in the future.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-846404a62dd3

    OceanEyes96 has been reviewed here recently, quoted 500 ppm and mentioned she has recent tests available so seems like the bbfscip reports are accurate. Kinda spotty with messaging so maybe plan way ahead? Will definitely try to see her in the future.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-29057c0c6e98

    I've seen this one twice now. Is very into sex, but might be a little crazy and has a weird sense of humor. She's a bit chubby but has huge tits and is down for anything, she squirts and loves getting creampied. 350 ppm I asked to skip the meet and greet and just met at the hotel for fun and she was down immediately. Let your intentions be known and she'll be down for whatever it seems.

  9. #701

    Lizlangdon on seek

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-ebbe72e88214

    She's been reported here before, finally met up with her recently, here's honest review.

    Pros:

    Much cuter in person.

    Not much ink (few small ones).

    Great body, petite.

    Has her own transportation.

    Aim to please, friendly.

    300 ppm.

    Cons:

    Nose ring but at least it's not in the middle.

    A bit rushed.

    Once the time is setup, she's great at communicating, she'll either text or call you to confirm. She was behind maybe 20 minutes I call that on-time. Shows up in a sports bra and nice black skirt. Wasted no time and got straight to business. I couldn't tell she's a user (I asked her about that, says she's sober) so maybe she used to be? The whole session seems very normal, and definitely no drama. Treat her nice and she'll do the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails liz3.jpg‎   liz4.jpg‎  

  10. #700

    Lemonpie on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    Pretty girl with an amazing booty. BBBJ, CFS. 500 and had a 100 BBFS upsell. No CIM or CIP. Well worth it and would repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-6988c81fd8ea
    Oh I like lemon pie! Great intel, thank you for the report.

    Try not to get addicted to her lemon pie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pie1.jpg‎   pie2.jpg‎   pie3.jpg‎  

  11. #699
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    And now, a 4th profile.
    I met her a while back, just too big for my tastes.

  12. #698
    And now, a 4th profile. Kat*I https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7957cbd845b7.

    Her socials make her look unhinged. And I automatically deduct ppm for messy rooms in the background of photos.

  13. #697

    I think we could all use a good laugh this morning.


  14. #696

    Lemonpie from seeking

    Pretty girl with an amazing booty. BBBJ, CFS. 500 and had a 100 BBFS upsell. No CIM or CIP. Well worth it and would repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-6988c81fd8ea

  15. #695

    OceanEyes96

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, another OceanEyes?? Guess girls love that ocean! And eyes too.

    Good stuff, any chance you were able to get her ppm #? Thanks again!
    She's open to anal and has a hot girlfriend too that joined.

    350 ppm, 500 with anal and camera friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape