Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1739
-
06-13-24 06:33 #689Senior Member

Posts: 43https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-06e25f009914
Any Intel on this one? I was supposed to meet with her yesterday then she ghosted. Gave me a strange address on Grand Ave to Uber her from. She seemed legit but then didn't. Quoted 300.
-
06-13-24 06:25 #688Senior Member

Posts: 43GEM trades
I've got a great rotation but I'm looking for some variety. DM me if you want to trade some private stash keepers.
-
06-13-24 06:22 #687Senior Member

Posts: 43AngelLo is a sweetheart. I've been with her BBFSCIP a few times. She's real and wasn't drunk or anything when I met her. She is a bit of a tapper but just get down to biz with BBBJ and that solves that! LOL. $300 damage.
Originally Posted by Anonyminn
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 00:35 #686Regular Member

Posts: 15OceanEyes96
I contacted this one and she wants 500 ppm. Pics look good and she seems to be down for anything.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 23:28 #685Senior Member

Posts: 1881OceanEyes96 on seek
Oh wow, another OceanEyes?? Guess girls love that ocean! And eyes too.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
Good stuff, any chance you were able to get her ppm #? Thanks again!
-
06-12-24 21:32 #684Senior Member

Posts: 123OceanEyes96
Saw the earlier posts about OceanEyes and thought the same sounded familiar. There's another girl with a similar name. Didn't end up meeting but she also offers BBFSCIP, BBBJ, and DFK.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-846404a62dd3
-
06-12-24 19:04 #683Senior Member

Posts: 1881Oceaneyes on seek
Good lord! Holy smoke! You weren't kidding. And agreed, she would be one that's worth the 1000 ppm knowing what she's willing to do.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
I'm sure the nice dinner is another 300-400. So definitely factor that in. Need to save up for her. And you get what you paid for and she sounds like she's worth it!
Thank you for the report.
-
06-12-24 14:46 #682Senior Member

Posts: 1881Maddieplays on seek
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c41a5625207
This one is a tough cookie to schedule as she's usually not available on weekends.
Maddie doesn't play (with me anyway).
Good luck if you can meet her, jump on it, don't linger!
-
06-12-24 14:30 #681Senior Member

Posts: 43OceanEyes
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-a22385ddd962
If you can afford her, she is amazing! She's a former Playboy Playmate and I can tell you first hand she's a smokeshow. Went to a nice dinner and then to a hotel. She was good to go with just about everything. DFK, BBFS, CIP, CIM. Didn't try Greek but I bet she's open to it. She's expensive at $1000 ppm but I would definitely repeat. It beats the hell out of three $300 regular ones.
-
06-11-24 17:05 #680Senior Member

Posts: 1881Liz re-visit part II
Someone mentioned she was fairly normal when he saw her and no bf in tow.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
I'm going to roll the dice and see what happens, will report back later.
-
06-07-24 14:02 #679Senior Member

Posts: 356New Report
I don't think she's been reviewed before. She's not on the site much. But BBFSCIP 300 if you're interested. Senior members feel free to msg with further questions / comments.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-6548333e0ff4
-
06-06-24 09:34 #678Senior Member

Posts: 353I tried her again and she must have remembered our earlier conversation, didn't respond and blocked me too.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 03:26 #677Senior Member

Posts: 356Her photoshoots look like they cost more than her hourly rate. 616 area code from grand rapids michigan. Ask for a verification video before you meet fellas.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 23:46 #676Regular Member

Posts: 15FunMizz
She blocked me as well, even after I said I would consider the 600 ppm. Was in Chicago at the time and I think she wanted to meet asap.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 23:21 #675Senior Member

Posts: 1881FunMizz
Curious if you or anyone else seen her after she dropped her price. She blocked me on seek after I ignored her 500 quote.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
FunMizz? I highly doubt it!











Reply With Quote





