Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 116 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1739
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #704

    Morgannne

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-ae0c7ba88fe5

    I know there have been some posts about her pictures belonging to Dani Lee (https://www.instagram.com/danilee.e/) and that's true but I decided to try to find out just how close she looked to her. She offered a coffee meet and I'd say she is fairly close in body shape, maybe a little heavier but not much. I found her very attractive but wanted 500 protection required so I declined. She also mentioned one of the pictures on her profile is actually her and I am pretty sure its this one (see attached).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e3019fa5-f491-4edc-923c-7ac27afe823c.jpg‎  

  2. #703
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    And now, a 4th profile. Kat*I https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7957cbd845b7.

    Her socials make her look unhinged. And I automatically deduct ppm for messy rooms in the background of photos.
    Yeah I got a random message from this new profile saying we should meet, probably just going to block her. Not a fan of the heavy makeup personally.

  3. #702

    Couple of reports

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-7a32b118986b

    Just recently started messaging this one. Treading lightly because insta verification doesn't really mean anything to me, will see if she's real. She mentioned ppm in messages on seeking so not sure if she's new or doesn't care, either way she gave me her number so I'll gather more intel.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-33e7e910fdc3

    Quoted 450 ppm, said no oral on the first meet, condom needed. Passed. May text again in the future.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-846404a62dd3

    OceanEyes96 has been reviewed here recently, quoted 500 ppm and mentioned she has recent tests available so seems like the bbfscip reports are accurate. Kinda spotty with messaging so maybe plan way ahead? Will definitely try to see her in the future.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-29057c0c6e98

    I've seen this one twice now. Is very into sex, but might be a little crazy and has a weird sense of humor. She's a bit chubby but has huge tits and is down for anything, she squirts and loves getting creampied. 350 ppm I asked to skip the meet and greet and just met at the hotel for fun and she was down immediately. Let your intentions be known and she'll be down for whatever it seems.

  4. #701

    Lizlangdon on seek

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-ebbe72e88214

    She's been reported here before, finally met up with her recently, here's honest review.

    Pros:

    Much cuter in person.

    Not much ink (few small ones).

    Great body, petite.

    Has her own transportation.

    Aim to please, friendly.

    300 ppm.

    Cons:

    Nose ring but at least it's not in the middle.

    A bit rushed.

    Once the time is setup, she's great at communicating, she'll either text or call you to confirm. She was behind maybe 20 minutes I call that on-time. Shows up in a sports bra and nice black skirt. Wasted no time and got straight to business. I couldn't tell she's a user (I asked her about that, says she's sober) so maybe she used to be? The whole session seems very normal, and definitely no drama. Treat her nice and she'll do the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails liz3.jpg‎   liz4.jpg‎  

  5. #700

    Lemonpie on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    Pretty girl with an amazing booty. BBBJ, CFS. 500 and had a 100 BBFS upsell. No CIM or CIP. Well worth it and would repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-6988c81fd8ea
    Oh I like lemon pie! Great intel, thank you for the report.

    Try not to get addicted to her lemon pie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pie1.jpg‎   pie2.jpg‎   pie3.jpg‎  

  6. #699
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    And now, a 4th profile.
    I met her a while back, just too big for my tastes.

  7. #698
    And now, a 4th profile. Kat*I https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7957cbd845b7.

    Her socials make her look unhinged. And I automatically deduct ppm for messy rooms in the background of photos.

  8. #697

    I think we could all use a good laugh this morning.


  9. #696

    Lemonpie from seeking

    Pretty girl with an amazing booty. BBBJ, CFS. 500 and had a 100 BBFS upsell. No CIM or CIP. Well worth it and would repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-6988c81fd8ea

  10. #695

    OceanEyes96

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, another OceanEyes?? Guess girls love that ocean! And eyes too.

    Good stuff, any chance you were able to get her ppm #? Thanks again!
    She's open to anal and has a hot girlfriend too that joined.

    350 ppm, 500 with anal and camera friendly.

  11. #694

    Hosts

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Saw the earlier posts about OceanEyes and thought the same sounded familiar. There's another girl with a similar name. Didn't end up meeting but she also offers BBFSCIP, BBBJ, and DFK.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-846404a62dd3
    She also can host.

  12. #693

    Cheerleader fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Don't know why she would post a pic of herself from 6 years ago.
    My guess is she wants to let her daddys know that she used to be a cheerleader? Maybe to fulfill someone's fantasy. Just a wild guess.

  13. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-06e25f009914

    Any Intel on this one? I was supposed to meet with her yesterday then she ghosted. Gave me a strange address on Grand Ave to Uber her from. She seemed legit but then didn't. Quoted 300.
    Don't know why she would post a pic of herself from 6 years ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-06-13 at 9.54.53 AM.jpg‎  

  14. #691

    OceanEyes96 on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan99  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this one and she wants 500 ppm. Pics look good and she seems to be down for anything.
    Nice, thank you for that intel. If my sub wasn't expired I hit her up. Just taking a short break, I'll get back on later this month hopefully.

  15. #690

    AngelLo on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    AngelLo is a sweetheart. I've been with her BBFSCIP a few times. She's real and wasn't drunk or anything when I met her. She is a bit of a tapper but just get down to biz with BBBJ and that solves that! LOL. $300 damage.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763

    Agreed, don't let my one bad experience deter you. My meet was after 1 am so maybe that's when she usually hit that bottle. Meet her during the day, she'll ask for 400 but she's flexible with 300 but I wouldn't push it any lower. She really needs to update her photos, much better looking in person. Good luck with her and hope it goes well!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape