Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1739
-
06-17-24 16:55 #704Regular Member

Posts: 3Morgannne
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-ae0c7ba88fe5
I know there have been some posts about her pictures belonging to Dani Lee (https://www.instagram.com/danilee.e/) and that's true but I decided to try to find out just how close she looked to her. She offered a coffee meet and I'd say she is fairly close in body shape, maybe a little heavier but not much. I found her very attractive but wanted 500 protection required so I declined. She also mentioned one of the pictures on her profile is actually her and I am pretty sure its this one (see attached).
-
06-17-24 13:39 #703Regular Member

Posts: 15Yeah I got a random message from this new profile saying we should meet, probably just going to block her. Not a fan of the heavy makeup personally.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 13:32 #702Regular Member

Posts: 15Couple of reports
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-7a32b118986b
Just recently started messaging this one. Treading lightly because insta verification doesn't really mean anything to me, will see if she's real. She mentioned ppm in messages on seeking so not sure if she's new or doesn't care, either way she gave me her number so I'll gather more intel.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-33e7e910fdc3
Quoted 450 ppm, said no oral on the first meet, condom needed. Passed. May text again in the future.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-846404a62dd3
OceanEyes96 has been reviewed here recently, quoted 500 ppm and mentioned she has recent tests available so seems like the bbfscip reports are accurate. Kinda spotty with messaging so maybe plan way ahead? Will definitely try to see her in the future.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-29057c0c6e98
I've seen this one twice now. Is very into sex, but might be a little crazy and has a weird sense of humor. She's a bit chubby but has huge tits and is down for anything, she squirts and loves getting creampied. 350 ppm I asked to skip the meet and greet and just met at the hotel for fun and she was down immediately. Let your intentions be known and she'll be down for whatever it seems.
-
06-16-24 19:22 #701Senior Member

Posts: 1881Lizlangdon on seek
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-ebbe72e88214
She's been reported here before, finally met up with her recently, here's honest review.
Pros:
Much cuter in person.
Not much ink (few small ones).
Great body, petite.
Has her own transportation.
Aim to please, friendly.
300 ppm.
Cons:
Nose ring but at least it's not in the middle.
A bit rushed.
Once the time is setup, she's great at communicating, she'll either text or call you to confirm. She was behind maybe 20 minutes I call that on-time. Shows up in a sports bra and nice black skirt. Wasted no time and got straight to business. I couldn't tell she's a user (I asked her about that, says she's sober) so maybe she used to be? The whole session seems very normal, and definitely no drama. Treat her nice and she'll do the same.
-
06-15-24 21:20 #700Senior Member

Posts: 1881Lemonpie on seek
Oh I like lemon pie! Great intel, thank you for the report.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
Try not to get addicted to her lemon pie!
-
06-15-24 21:04 #699Senior Member

Posts: 353I met her a while back, just too big for my tastes.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 14:25 #698Senior Member

Posts: 356And now, a 4th profile. Kat*I https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-7957cbd845b7.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
Her socials make her look unhinged. And I automatically deduct ppm for messy rooms in the background of photos.
-
06-15-24 13:31 #697Senior Member

Posts: 356I think we could all use a good laugh this morning.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-e9502d38c6bd
If she's 28, then I'm a toddler.
-
06-15-24 12:51 #696Senior Member

Posts: 43Lemonpie from seeking
Pretty girl with an amazing booty. BBBJ, CFS. 500 and had a 100 BBFS upsell. No CIM or CIP. Well worth it and would repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-6988c81fd8ea
-
06-15-24 11:43 #695Senior Member

Posts: 120OceanEyes96
She's open to anal and has a hot girlfriend too that joined.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
350 ppm, 500 with anal and camera friendly.
-
06-14-24 11:57 #694Senior Member

Posts: 123Hosts
She also can host.
Originally Posted by TommyWong
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 19:18 #693Senior Member

Posts: 1881Cheerleader fantasy
My guess is she wants to let her daddys know that she used to be a cheerleader? Maybe to fulfill someone's fantasy. Just a wild guess.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 13:29 #692Senior Member

Posts: 356Don't know why she would post a pic of herself from 6 years ago.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 13:26 #691Senior Member

Posts: 1881OceanEyes96 on seek
Nice, thank you for that intel. If my sub wasn't expired I hit her up. Just taking a short break, I'll get back on later this month hopefully.
Originally Posted by SunsFan99
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 13:24 #690Senior Member

Posts: 1881AngelLo on seek
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
Agreed, don't let my one bad experience deter you. My meet was after 1 am so maybe that's when she usually hit that bottle. Meet her during the day, she'll ask for 400 but she's flexible with 300 but I wouldn't push it any lower. She really needs to update her photos, much better looking in person. Good luck with her and hope it goes well!











Reply With Quote





