Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 168 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2509
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1354
    Quote Originally Posted by YouMeToYou  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing sage on Lf-112's IG page for last few weeks. They mentioned she is from India. Has anyone tried her? It seems she is same Mahi, returning as Sage. Any reviews.
    Hi,

    I have been hoping to get some instagrams for different MPs, I posted a request a while back. I just searched on IG for "LF-112" but got nothing. Can you provide a hint that will give me a successful search result? Or how about the actual IG username?

  2. #1353

    Melanie

    She used to work at Havana. What happened to her.

  3. #1352

    Sage at LF-112

    Keep seeing sage on Lf-112's IG page for last few weeks. They mentioned she is from India. Has anyone tried her? It seems she is same Mahi, returning as Sage. Any reviews.

  4. #1351

    Has anyone tried these havenly ladies at Haven?

    If so, could you please enlighten me how they are, and you are the man! As the service fee is a lot of stretch from my wallet, I want to ensure I will not leave the service, feeling soulfully empty and later filled with regrets. You kind nuru mongers out there, please share your experience if you have tried these havenly ladies. Gracias!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yailin.jpg‎   Journey.jpg‎  

  5. #1350
    I've asked before but haven't had any luck. But wondering if anyone previously saw Bird at Haven or knows where she might be working now (if she's working at all anymore).

  6. #1349

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Dude, please clear your inbox.
    You have the same issue BTW.

  7. #1348
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I've seen her almost weekly for 6+ years. I've seen pretty much every nuru girl over that time as well and always came back to Milan. I don't post here often but maybe I can point people in the right direction on other girls based on what you are looking for (I. E looks, CMT, GFE, etc.)
    Dude, please clear your inbox.

  8. #1347
    Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13  [View Original Post]
    This is why I'm always hesitant to try anyone new. For me there are two types of perfect sessions. The first type are sessions where the focus is completely on me; there is enthusiasm and interest, but it's interest in making me feel good. The other type is when the girl seems super into it. I go to Brookeberry for the first type and Wolfie for the second, and I feel like I'm batting less than. 300 on finding others that seem like they want to be there.
    You are spot on. For me enthusiasm and interest can be create by having a fun conversation and vibing during the session. I agree with your take on Wolfie, to me she is less interested in small talk and more concentrated on the art form. She is damn good at it!

  9. #1346
    ROM shows a girl I haven't' seen on their IG before, Harper. And no reviews. IK the pix aren't real, but if she is anything like that girl in the pic, I want some. Anyone seen her?

  10. #1345
    Quote Originally Posted by DontFindMeTwic  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I'm looking for an asian provider like Kali / Star from LF if you guys know them. Mostly I'm looking for an asian provider that speaks English without an accent. Appreciate any suggestions.
    Lux in LH is philipino spinner full English, Jade ROM SA is another philipino spinner full English, Charlie ROM SA (she was Fia in LF) is petite young Viet whos has cute voice I don't think its an accent. Christy in LF 106 is young Viet who gives awesome massage who doesn't have accent. She's a little quirky but I really like her too.

  11. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Is this the definition of YMMV? The other poster really panned her.
    Yes. I've seen her almost weekly for 6+ years. I've seen pretty much every nuru girl over that time as well and always came back to Milan. I don't post here often but maybe I can point people in the right direction on other girls based on what you are looking for (I. E looks, CMT, GFE, etc.)

  12. #1343

    Looking for provider

    Hi all, I'm looking for an asian provider like Kali / Star from LF if you guys know them. Mostly I'm looking for an asian provider that speaks English without an accent. Appreciate any suggestions.

  13. #1342

    Looking for specific provider

    Hey guys, I've been around for a while but I'm trying to look for providers like Kali and Star from LF if you guys know them. Mostly I'm looking for asian providers that were born in the you. S (idk why but the accent is a turn off for me). Appreciate any suggestions if you guys know anybody like this.

  14. #1341
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Milan is my ATF. She's special. Go see her if you like hot young asian spinner. I told her to change photos a few times because she's way hotter than the pics she's posting. She's not GFE per say but she's a cool chick that's real. Be friendly and respectful and I'm sure you'll have a good experience.
    Is this the definition of YMMV? The other poster really panned her.

  15. #1340

    Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I wondered about Milan, I hadn't seen any reviews of her. The fake photos of her really do it for me, but if she isn't into service, that's a no-go.

    Anyone see Gabby at ROM?
    Milan is my ATF. She's special. Go see her if you like hot young asian spinner. I told her to change photos a few times because she's way hotter than the pics she's posting. She's not GFE per say but she's a cool chick that's real. Be friendly and respectful and I'm sure you'll have a good experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape