Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2509
-
06-17-24 15:18 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 3345Hi,
Originally Posted by YouMeToYou
[View Original Post]
I have been hoping to get some instagrams for different MPs, I posted a request a while back. I just searched on IG for "LF-112" but got nothing. Can you provide a hint that will give me a successful search result? Or how about the actual IG username?
-
06-16-24 19:36 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 63Melanie
She used to work at Havana. What happened to her.
-
06-14-24 09:59 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 52Sage at LF-112
Keep seeing sage on Lf-112's IG page for last few weeks. They mentioned she is from India. Has anyone tried her? It seems she is same Mahi, returning as Sage. Any reviews.
-
06-07-24 02:13 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 52Has anyone tried these havenly ladies at Haven?
If so, could you please enlighten me how they are, and you are the man! As the service fee is a lot of stretch from my wallet, I want to ensure I will not leave the service, feeling soulfully empty and later filled with regrets. You kind nuru mongers out there, please share your experience if you have tried these havenly ladies. Gracias!
-
06-06-24 01:44 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 52I've asked before but haven't had any luck. But wondering if anyone previously saw Bird at Haven or knows where she might be working now (if she's working at all anymore).
-
06-04-24 18:34 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 292Inbox cleared
You have the same issue BTW.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 13:41 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 3345Dude, please clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 18:22 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 403You are spot on. For me enthusiasm and interest can be create by having a fun conversation and vibing during the session. I agree with your take on Wolfie, to me she is less interested in small talk and more concentrated on the art form. She is damn good at it!
Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 16:01 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 3345ROM shows a girl I haven't' seen on their IG before, Harper. And no reviews. IK the pix aren't real, but if she is anything like that girl in the pic, I want some. Anyone seen her?
-
06-02-24 15:11 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 292Lux in LH is philipino spinner full English, Jade ROM SA is another philipino spinner full English, Charlie ROM SA (she was Fia in LF) is petite young Viet whos has cute voice I don't think its an accent. Christy in LF 106 is young Viet who gives awesome massage who doesn't have accent. She's a little quirky but I really like her too.
Originally Posted by DontFindMeTwic
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 10:34 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 292Yes. I've seen her almost weekly for 6+ years. I've seen pretty much every nuru girl over that time as well and always came back to Milan. I don't post here often but maybe I can point people in the right direction on other girls based on what you are looking for (I. E looks, CMT, GFE, etc.)
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 21:22 #1343Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for provider
Hi all, I'm looking for an asian provider like Kali / Star from LF if you guys know them. Mostly I'm looking for an asian provider that speaks English without an accent. Appreciate any suggestions.
-
06-01-24 21:12 #1342Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for specific provider
Hey guys, I've been around for a while but I'm trying to look for providers like Kali and Star from LF if you guys know them. Mostly I'm looking for asian providers that were born in the you. S (idk why but the accent is a turn off for me). Appreciate any suggestions if you guys know anybody like this.
-
06-01-24 18:00 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 3345Is this the definition of YMMV? The other poster really panned her.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 12:25 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 292Milan
Milan is my ATF. She's special. Go see her if you like hot young asian spinner. I told her to change photos a few times because she's way hotter than the pics she's posting. She's not GFE per say but she's a cool chick that's real. Be friendly and respectful and I'm sure you'll have a good experience.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






