Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2503
-
06-04-24 13:41 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 3343Dude, please clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 18:22 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 403You are spot on. For me enthusiasm and interest can be create by having a fun conversation and vibing during the session. I agree with your take on Wolfie, to me she is less interested in small talk and more concentrated on the art form. She is damn good at it!
Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 16:01 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 3343ROM shows a girl I haven't' seen on their IG before, Harper. And no reviews. IK the pix aren't real, but if she is anything like that girl in the pic, I want some. Anyone seen her?
-
06-02-24 15:11 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 291Lux in LH is philipino spinner full English, Jade ROM SA is another philipino spinner full English, Charlie ROM SA (she was Fia in LF) is petite young Viet whos has cute voice I don't think its an accent. Christy in LF 106 is young Viet who gives awesome massage who doesn't have accent. She's a little quirky but I really like her too.
Originally Posted by DontFindMeTwic
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 10:34 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 291Yes. I've seen her almost weekly for 6+ years. I've seen pretty much every nuru girl over that time as well and always came back to Milan. I don't post here often but maybe I can point people in the right direction on other girls based on what you are looking for (I. E looks, CMT, GFE, etc.)
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 21:22 #1343Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for provider
Hi all, I'm looking for an asian provider like Kali / Star from LF if you guys know them. Mostly I'm looking for an asian provider that speaks English without an accent. Appreciate any suggestions.
-
06-01-24 21:12 #1342Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for specific provider
Hey guys, I've been around for a while but I'm trying to look for providers like Kali and Star from LF if you guys know them. Mostly I'm looking for asian providers that were born in the you. S (idk why but the accent is a turn off for me). Appreciate any suggestions if you guys know anybody like this.
-
06-01-24 18:00 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 3343Is this the definition of YMMV? The other poster really panned her.
Originally Posted by OCanon
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 12:25 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 291Milan
Milan is my ATF. She's special. Go see her if you like hot young asian spinner. I told her to change photos a few times because she's way hotter than the pics she's posting. She's not GFE per say but she's a cool chick that's real. Be friendly and respectful and I'm sure you'll have a good experience.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 01:31 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 463GiGi in Laguna Hills
Had an okay time on Paseo de Valencia Dr. For the prices they charge, you'd think they could upgrade the massage tables. The Chinese AMPs are rockin' heated tables that can fit 2-3 people. How the fuck are they going to' compete with that shit? Anywho. For those who may be curious, GiGi's an early 30's MILF rocking big natural D's. She's got a tall slender body with long legs. She's really pretty, but not hot. She's super nice and her massage is pretty decent, but not life altering tho. I spent an hour with her and had her throw in some extras. Would I repeat? Not with her nor her prices. I've received on par service from Chinese AMPs and better service and massages at K-Orgs.
-
05-30-24 23:33 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 52OMG, the menu price is out of my range.
Wow, I can only dream of paying 700 for FS. And half hour 200?
Hope they are great to havenly. Also hope that those who experience these high priced services leave their reviews here, so that I can live vicariously through other mongers' adventures.
Gracias!
Originally Posted by FunJeff
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 20:09 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 3343I wondered about Milan, I hadn't seen any reviews of her. The fake photos of her really do it for me, but if she isn't into service, that's a no-go.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
Anyone see Gabby at ROM?
-
05-30-24 17:15 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 90This is why I'm always hesitant to try anyone new. For me there are two types of perfect sessions. The first type are sessions where the focus is completely on me; there is enthusiasm and interest, but it's interest in making me feel good. The other type is when the girl seems super into it. I go to Brookeberry for the first type and Wolfie for the second, and I feel like I'm batting less than. 300 on finding others that seem like they want to be there.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 14:04 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 199Thanks for the report. I was curious about her but I guess I am not so curious now. I also assume that if a chick is constantly changing her lineup photo probably means she isn't getting booked as often as others. Instead of trying a bit harder to provide better service they just change photos and cross fingers. I saw Milan there last year and it felt similar to this experience. She is super petite and has a nice body with proportionately large manmades but I just felt she didn't actually care if I have a good time or not. It happens.
Originally Posted by RandallSlavin
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 21:41 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 27I would avoid Jade unless she gets better.
She had her top and bottom entire session, what can you say about massage it is what it is when it comes to Nuru. At the end she only at her top off and her bottom still on and gave jackhammer, she seemed like she didn't want to be there. We still had some time remaining she asked if I still want more massages but I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
Originally Posted by CaptainSteve19
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





