Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 167 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2503
Because You Want The Best
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1348
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I've seen her almost weekly for 6+ years. I've seen pretty much every nuru girl over that time as well and always came back to Milan. I don't post here often but maybe I can point people in the right direction on other girls based on what you are looking for (I. E looks, CMT, GFE, etc.)
    Dude, please clear your inbox.

  2. #1347
    Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13  [View Original Post]
    This is why I'm always hesitant to try anyone new. For me there are two types of perfect sessions. The first type are sessions where the focus is completely on me; there is enthusiasm and interest, but it's interest in making me feel good. The other type is when the girl seems super into it. I go to Brookeberry for the first type and Wolfie for the second, and I feel like I'm batting less than. 300 on finding others that seem like they want to be there.
    You are spot on. For me enthusiasm and interest can be create by having a fun conversation and vibing during the session. I agree with your take on Wolfie, to me she is less interested in small talk and more concentrated on the art form. She is damn good at it!

  3. #1346
    ROM shows a girl I haven't' seen on their IG before, Harper. And no reviews. IK the pix aren't real, but if she is anything like that girl in the pic, I want some. Anyone seen her?

  4. #1345
    Quote Originally Posted by DontFindMeTwic  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I'm looking for an asian provider like Kali / Star from LF if you guys know them. Mostly I'm looking for an asian provider that speaks English without an accent. Appreciate any suggestions.
    Lux in LH is philipino spinner full English, Jade ROM SA is another philipino spinner full English, Charlie ROM SA (she was Fia in LF) is petite young Viet whos has cute voice I don't think its an accent. Christy in LF 106 is young Viet who gives awesome massage who doesn't have accent. She's a little quirky but I really like her too.

  5. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Is this the definition of YMMV? The other poster really panned her.
    Yes. I've seen her almost weekly for 6+ years. I've seen pretty much every nuru girl over that time as well and always came back to Milan. I don't post here often but maybe I can point people in the right direction on other girls based on what you are looking for (I. E looks, CMT, GFE, etc.)

  6. #1343

    Looking for provider

    Hi all, I'm looking for an asian provider like Kali / Star from LF if you guys know them. Mostly I'm looking for an asian provider that speaks English without an accent. Appreciate any suggestions.

  7. #1342

    Looking for specific provider

    Hey guys, I've been around for a while but I'm trying to look for providers like Kali and Star from LF if you guys know them. Mostly I'm looking for asian providers that were born in the you. S (idk why but the accent is a turn off for me). Appreciate any suggestions if you guys know anybody like this.

  8. #1341
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Milan is my ATF. She's special. Go see her if you like hot young asian spinner. I told her to change photos a few times because she's way hotter than the pics she's posting. She's not GFE per say but she's a cool chick that's real. Be friendly and respectful and I'm sure you'll have a good experience.
    Is this the definition of YMMV? The other poster really panned her.

  9. #1340

    Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I wondered about Milan, I hadn't seen any reviews of her. The fake photos of her really do it for me, but if she isn't into service, that's a no-go.

    Anyone see Gabby at ROM?
    Milan is my ATF. She's special. Go see her if you like hot young asian spinner. I told her to change photos a few times because she's way hotter than the pics she's posting. She's not GFE per say but she's a cool chick that's real. Be friendly and respectful and I'm sure you'll have a good experience.

  10. #1339

    GiGi in Laguna Hills

    Had an okay time on Paseo de Valencia Dr. For the prices they charge, you'd think they could upgrade the massage tables. The Chinese AMPs are rockin' heated tables that can fit 2-3 people. How the fuck are they going to' compete with that shit? Anywho. For those who may be curious, GiGi's an early 30's MILF rocking big natural D's. She's got a tall slender body with long legs. She's really pretty, but not hot. She's super nice and her massage is pretty decent, but not life altering tho. I spent an hour with her and had her throw in some extras. Would I repeat? Not with her nor her prices. I've received on par service from Chinese AMPs and better service and massages at K-Orgs.

  11. #1338

    OMG, the menu price is out of my range.

    Wow, I can only dream of paying 700 for FS. And half hour 200?

    Hope they are great to havenly. Also hope that those who experience these high priced services leave their reviews here, so that I can live vicariously through other mongers' adventures.

    Gracias!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunJeff  [View Original Post]

  12. #1337
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I was curious about her but I guess I am not so curious now. I also assume that if a chick is constantly changing her lineup photo probably means she isn't getting booked as often as others. Instead of trying a bit harder to provide better service they just change photos and cross fingers. I saw Milan there last year and it felt similar to this experience. She is super petite and has a nice body with proportionately large manmades but I just felt she didn't actually care if I have a good time or not. It happens.
    I wondered about Milan, I hadn't seen any reviews of her. The fake photos of her really do it for me, but if she isn't into service, that's a no-go.

    Anyone see Gabby at ROM?

  13. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I was curious about her but I guess I am not so curious now. I also assume that if a chick is constantly changing her lineup photo probably means she isn't getting booked as often as others. Instead of trying a bit harder to provide better service they just change photos and cross fingers. I saw Milan there last year and it felt similar to this experience. She is super petite and has a nice body with proportionately large manmades but I just felt she didn't actually care if I have a good time or not. It happens.
    This is why I'm always hesitant to try anyone new. For me there are two types of perfect sessions. The first type are sessions where the focus is completely on me; there is enthusiasm and interest, but it's interest in making me feel good. The other type is when the girl seems super into it. I go to Brookeberry for the first type and Wolfie for the second, and I feel like I'm batting less than. 300 on finding others that seem like they want to be there.

  14. #1335
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallSlavin  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid Jade unless she gets better.

    She had her top and bottom entire session, what can you say about massage it is what it is when it comes to Nuru. At the end she only at her top off and her bottom still on and gave jackhammer, she seemed like she didn't want to be there. We still had some time remaining she asked if I still want more massages but I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
    Thanks for the report. I was curious about her but I guess I am not so curious now. I also assume that if a chick is constantly changing her lineup photo probably means she isn't getting booked as often as others. Instead of trying a bit harder to provide better service they just change photos and cross fingers. I saw Milan there last year and it felt similar to this experience. She is super petite and has a nice body with proportionately large manmades but I just felt she didn't actually care if I have a good time or not. It happens.

  15. #1334
    I would avoid Jade unless she gets better.

    She had her top and bottom entire session, what can you say about massage it is what it is when it comes to Nuru. At the end she only at her top off and her bottom still on and gave jackhammer, she seemed like she didn't want to be there. We still had some time remaining she asked if I still want more massages but I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSteve19  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jade at ROM today. 45 min $$. 2.

    First off, she is a smoke show! Amazing body and nice C mm's. They are a little firm but I love fake boobies. Massage was Better than most.

    Actually had a technique. Allowed roaming, no FIV. Finish was great! Nice and slow. I had a great convo w her so we meshed up well. I can see how some say she's mechanical.

    I'll def repeat! Said she works Mon-Thurs. Didn't ask about extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape