Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 167 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 2503
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1333

    Ig

    What's up with all these IG scams and people trying to get deposit money for nuru appointments?

  2. #1332

    Independent NURU / Milking?


  3. #1331

    Independent NURU / Milking?


  4. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by Jl104  [View Original Post]
    Anybody noticing if the market is cooling and maybe its back to a buyers market? Left the country for a few weeks and even before that I wasnt mongering much due to how I felt quality of service was sliding and even B-tier providers were acting A-tier.

    I wonder if the slowing consumer spending is hitting these ladies too?
    I have not noticed a buyers market as you say ha. It does seem, like you say, that many providers are trying to get away with doing less and more half assed as of late. I tend to never repeat with anyone who doesn't at least give the illusion of actually trying. And I have not had any providers offer any kind of lower rate. Though I have seen 15 min session advertised on IG and such.

  5. #1329
    Anybody noticing if the market is cooling and maybe its back to a buyers market? Left the country for a few weeks and even before that I wasnt mongering much due to how I felt quality of service was sliding and even B-tier providers were acting A-tier.

    I wonder if the slowing consumer spending is hitting these ladies too?

  6. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDripp  [View Original Post]
    Hmm Frank is sort of known as sort of a shill, will rarely talk bad about any provider, doesn't get paid to write reviews, but has gotten special treatment after a review is made on on his repeat visits, which still sort of incentives writing a positive review and to not talk trash. Learned the same thing with Ramona who is really thick and not fit.
    I have in my entire life gotten two free massages in appreciation for my posts bringing them business. I don't care for a ton of providers that I'll never see again and aren't great and have posted LOL. Mia is rad and offered me said she offers those sessions, I'm also hygienic and polite and have built a rapport with most of the providers and tip the front desk every time. And I would never ever in a million years called Ramona "fit" - I said "thick, not fat" like every single bbl chick you'd find at oc11.

  7. #1327
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserTag235  [View Original Post]
    I somewhat recently saw Mia after reading Frank's report. A pretty girl with a booty that was down to PM piqued my interest! Unfortunately, I wish I had seen someone else instead. She didn't offer any of the massages Frank mentioned when I saw her and asked.

    Mia was very nice and pleasant, but our chemistries didn't click. She seemed very professional throughout (not sure how long she has been doing this). No body to body before the flip (which is always great), no teasing, no edging, no sensuality. I will say she is nice looking and is very slim / fit, and has a booty that's good for how slim she is, but not a booty that I was expecting or got excited about. She also charged more than the usual rate at the location, and it wasn't worth it in the end.

    Give her a shot if she sounds like what you'd like. Maybe you'll click better.
    Hmm Frank is sort of known as sort of a shill, will rarely talk bad about any provider, doesn't get paid to write reviews, but has gotten special treatment after a review is made on on his repeat visits, which still sort of incentives writing a positive review and to not talk trash. Learned the same thing with Ramona who is really thick and not fit.

  8. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tips, Laguna has great fake pics, but of course they are fake.

    Anyone you recomend that is actually cute and skinny?
    Think and cute.

    Sensualriley5.

  9. #1325

    Mia at Laguna Nuru

    I somewhat recently saw Mia after reading Frank's report. A pretty girl with a booty that was down to PM piqued my interest! Unfortunately, I wish I had seen someone else instead. She didn't offer any of the massages Frank mentioned when I saw her and asked.

    Mia was very nice and pleasant, but our chemistries didn't click. She seemed very professional throughout (not sure how long she has been doing this). No body to body before the flip (which is always great), no teasing, no edging, no sensuality. I will say she is nice looking and is very slim / fit, and has a booty that's good for how slim she is, but not a booty that I was expecting or got excited about. She also charged more than the usual rate at the location, and it wasn't worth it in the end.

    Give her a shot if she sounds like what you'd like. Maybe you'll click better.

  10. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tips, Laguna has great fake pics, but of course they are fake.

    Anyone you recomend that is actually cute and skinny?
    Chanel or Mia or Angel or Storm.

  11. #1323
    Thanks for the tips, Laguna has great fake pics, but of course they are fake.

    Anyone you recomend that is actually cute and skinny?

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny2  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few.

    Laguna_nurus.

    Vivid. Alice_ a try.

    Sensualriley5.

    Ocbodyrub.

  12. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I've got a friend that's never done nuru or any massage place. We're hitting the OC coffee shops and then he wants to try nuru. I've been out of the OC scene for a while and I'd love a great recomendation. He's a bit picky and really wants a young cute girl. In the old days he would have loved honey, is one of the OC shops all cute girls like Honey was back in the day. He has money and doesn't care about the cost, bonus if he can get FS, but not required.

    I'm a fan of ROM, but he's not allowed there for reasons.

    Help a brother out. I don't want to wade through the whole forum, yeah I know its lazy, sorry.
    Here's a few.

    Laguna_nurus.

    Vivid. Alice_ a try.

    Sensualriley5.

    Ocbodyrub.

  13. #1321

    Looking for a good nuru experence

    I've got a friend that's never done nuru or any massage place. We're hitting the OC coffee shops and then he wants to try nuru. I've been out of the OC scene for a while and I'd love a great recomendation. He's a bit picky and really wants a young cute girl. In the old days he would have loved honey, is one of the OC shops all cute girls like Honey was back in the day. He has money and doesn't care about the cost, bonus if he can get FS, but not required.

    I'm a fan of ROM, but he's not allowed there for reasons.

    Help a brother out. I don't want to wade through the whole forum, yeah I know its lazy, sorry.

  14. #1320

    Nabi at Haven

    I recently saw Nabi at Haven for the first time. Great experience and I will definitely repeat in the future. It was my first time at Haven, but I requested Nabi based on some reports here and the 'look alike' they post online.

    Very pretty face, great body, and fun, bubbly personality. I have limited Nuru experience so far, but it seemed to be a pretty good session. She basically went full time and tried to make the session last the whole time. She didn't offer any extra options and I didn't ask.

    She has some ink, so if that's something you like, she is worth seeing.

  15. #1319
    Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure a few of you follow Wolfie (nuruwonderland_ and saw her stories this weekend about her car accident. I'm not here to tell anyone to do anything; if you want to help her out go for it, but she's a big girl and will come out the other side on this.

    I just wanted to share that I've been talking to her since late last week (she is my favorite ATF, and when she went silent I started texting her regularly to try to find out if she was OK), and this isn't a scam or some sob story. She was in a really serious accident; it's amazing that she survived and she's going to be carrying emotional and physical scars from this for quite a while. She figures she'll be out of work for at least two months. If nothing else, once she returns, give her a shot.
    Saw that too. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery for her. I am certain this will have a happy ending.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape