Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 296 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 4437
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3072

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Goomz  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream about VIP Sauna right down the street. Attendant had a great figure. Nice table shower, walked on back then everything else on table. BBBJ, FS great time. Was a little pricey but I don't do AMP much so not sure what pricey is, was more than I would normally pay for hhr. But was full hour and massage was decent.
    So how much?

  2. #3071
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    VIP Sauna

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Very close to my accommodations, can't dig to much into the forum due to time restraints, just a quick reply of yes or no would be great on my FS and bbj menu questions.

    Thanks fellas!
    I recently had a dream about VIP Sauna right down the street. Attendant had a great figure. Nice table shower, walked on back then everything else on table. BBBJ, FS great time. Was a little pricey but I don't do AMP much so not sure what pricey is, was more than I would normally pay for hhr. But was full hour and massage was decent.

  3. #3070

    What Recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    Historically speaking all levels of fun have been available at this location. However reports are far and few between on it. The area of town is low end near the airport. Recent parlor raids in the area may limit fun. I would look at other options.
    Appreciate ya!

  4. #3069

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Very close to my accommodations, can't dig to much into the forum due to time restraints, just a quick reply of yes or no would be great on my FS and bbj menu questions.

    Thanks fellas!
    Historically speaking all levels of fun have been available at this location. However reports are far and few between on it. The area of town is low end near the airport. Recent parlor raids in the area may limit fun. I would look at other options.

  5. #3068

    Royal Spa Inquiry

    Very close to my accommodations, can't dig to much into the forum due to time restraints, just a quick reply of yes or no would be great on my FS and bbj menu questions.

    Thanks fellas!

  6. #3067
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    HF was $. 6 for 30 m and I tipped $2. 0. I know that's a little generous but Sugar was def the hottest girl I've seen in some time so I splurged. Other places I've tipped $1. 6 and been fine.
    Eastern tip has been as low as $? I always thought its $$? If I can get with $. 5 that would be great, not sure if all the ladies are top selection like Lucky. I always felt $$ was too much. For the other ladies there can you guys share tip damage?

  7. #3066

    Back to the Ocean

    I'm in town for a week or so, and while I am planning on a visit to Eastern, I had the opportunity to stop by Blue Ocean this morning. I was greeted by Jenny, I asked who else was working and she introduced Selena. I went with Selena, but she said she wasnt ready. Jenny gave the table shower and started the massage. Table shower was thorough, and she paid attention to the important parts. She asked how I wanted the massage, I went with medium. I as thinking that I should have stayed with Jenny but about that time Selena came into the room. She started the massage and she quickly moved to soft touch. I told her I wanted L3, she excused herself and came back with supplies. She put on the hat and did a nice CBJ. She got on the tableand we started mish. She has a nice body, looks like she maybe had a baby recently but nice. She suggested doggy, with her knees together, it was too much to handle. I blew in the bag, and waited for the hot towel. Got my bottle of water and headed down the road. Can't go wrong with either one. House .8, fun 1.8 but she asked for 2. Bye for now.

  8. #3065

    Avg damage

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage for such an adventure on average?
    HF was $. 6 for 30 m and I tipped $2. 0. I know that's a little generous but Sugar was def the hottest girl I've seen in some time so I splurged. Other places I've tipped $1. 6 and been fine.

  9. #3064
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    BritBrett thanks for the heads up on Sugar & Lucky's last day. I stopped in first thing this morning and saw Sugar for a spectacular visit, as others have mentioned she's got a great slim body with those great big Ds and a very pretty face. I nearly busted in the shower, LFK, BBBJ, TUMA followed by CG and RCG in the massage room. Been meaning to see Sugar and so glad I did, she said I was her first visit of the day. Sugar confirmed she and Lucky are headed back to ORL tomorrow. She said she is taking two months off when she gets there, then they will be back at Eastern at the end of summer. Lucky popped out to say HI on my way out too, I had an hour with her back in March. Sugar was talking up Mia, should be interesting as these girls are phenomenal!!
    What is the damage for such an adventure on average?

  10. #3063

    Sugar & Lucky Last Day

    Quote Originally Posted by BritBrett  [View Original Post]
    Been reading all the great reviews about Eastern so went in yesterday morning and met Sunny and Damn she is a treasure. I was living in a porno for a solid hour. Dfk BBBJ rimming just in shower room then I am fixin to bust she says wait lets go back to room for more fun. Really was a lot of fun she was very good and non stop. Met Lucky on my way out. She is younger and seemed very energetic as well. But for the FYI part. Friday as in tomorrow is their last day there. They told me they are going back to Orlando. But starting Saturday their friend Mia will be there and works very hard si ask for Mia and tell her Sunny recommended her.
    BritBrett thanks for the heads up on Sugar & Lucky's last day. I stopped in first thing this morning and saw Sugar for a spectacular visit, as others have mentioned she's got a great slim body with those great big Ds and a very pretty face. I nearly busted in the shower, LFK, BBBJ, TUMA followed by CG and RCG in the massage room. Been meaning to see Sugar and so glad I did, she said I was her first visit of the day. Sugar confirmed she and Lucky are headed back to ORL tomorrow. She said she is taking two months off when she gets there, then they will be back at Eastern at the end of summer. Lucky popped out to say HI on my way out too, I had an hour with her back in March. Sugar was talking up Mia, should be interesting as these girls are phenomenal!!

  11. #3062

    FYI Sunny and Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by PAGonzo420  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciated, my friend! I'll try to give a good report. Bye for now!
    Been reading all the great reviews about Eastern so went in yesterday morning and met Sunny and Damn she is a treasure. I was living in a porno for a solid hour. Dfk BBBJ rimming just in shower room then I am fixin to bust she says wait lets go back to room for more fun. Really was a lot of fun she was very good and non stop. Met Lucky on my way out. She is younger and seemed very energetic as well. But for the FYI part. Friday as in tomorrow is their last day there. They told me they are going back to Orlando. But starting Saturday their friend Mia will be there and works very hard si ask for Mia and tell her Sunny recommended her.

  12. #3061
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant6112  [View Original Post]
    As of last Wednesday midday, it was Sugar and Lucky. I saw Sugar, and was introduced to Lucky on my way out. Sugar was very good and is busty, but I have to say that Lucky is absolutely gorgeous as well as being busty.
    Much appreciated, my friend! I'll try to give a good report. Bye for now!

  13. #3060

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    YoYo is at Magnolia Spa in Port Charlotte. I agree. Nice, augmented rack. Nice ass and good head game. Good ride. Worth the trip.
    That's close by to me. What's the damage for this spot? Roughly how old is she?

  14. #3059

    Sabrinna north port

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    In my previous post, I gave a hint on where to find this link. I was wrong. Although you CAN find Sabrina Massage on that site and I think it's the same person.

    The redacted site above is a BLOG site and if you figure out this easy riddle then Sabrina might take care of your SPOTs that need massaging.
    Has anyone seen Sabrinna? I'm very interested but I prefer multiple recommendations before going in. Feel free to PM me.

  15. #3058

    Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by PAGonzo420  [View Original Post]
    Hey now! I'll be down that way next week and want to hit up Eastern. Can anyone weigh in on recent line up, and if any of them are really busty? I appreciate the help.
    As of last Wednesday midday, it was Sugar and Lucky. I saw Sugar, and was introduced to Lucky on my way out. Sugar was very good and is busty, but I have to say that Lucky is absolutely gorgeous as well as being busty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape