The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 296 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 4437
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3057

    Eastern Line-up

    Hey now! I'll be down that way next week and want to hit up Eastern. Can anyone weigh in on recent line up, and if any of them are really busty? I appreciate the help.

  2. #3056

    Poof. Post gone

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a name for her so I can research? https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...r/070785061019.

    Feel free to PM me with details if you've seen her.
    Just like that, her post is gone.

  3. #3055

    Stress reliever in north port

    Anyone have a name for her so I can research? https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...r/070785061019.

    Feel free to PM me with details if you've seen her.

  4. #3054
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy2022  [View Original Post]
    What and where is "PC?" - Thanks!
    YoYo is at Magnolia Spa in Port Charlotte. I agree. Nice, augmented rack. Nice ass and good head game. Good ride. Worth the trip.

  5. #3053

    Pc?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy1964  [View Original Post]
    Yoyo at Magnolia PC has nice tits.
    What and where is "PC?" - Thanks!

  6. #3052
    Quote Originally Posted by Chungzzz  [View Original Post]
    Other than Lucky and Barbra are there any other pretty face girls with much bigger tits?
    Yoyo at Magnolia PC has nice tits.

  7. #3051
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy2022  [View Original Post]
    Soda was at Royal Spa in Bradenton (https://asiamassagespanow.com) - Until 4 days ago. Missed her!

    Mamasan at Royal Spa says she is on vacation for 2 months.

    The GOOD News is Soda is clearly back in business!
    Good to know. Thanks for the report.

  8. #3050

    Soda was at Royal Spa in Bradenton. Until 4 days ago:(

    Soda was at Royal Spa in Bradenton (https://asiamassagespanow.com) - Until 4 days ago. Missed her!

    Mamasan at Royal Spa says she is on vacation for 2 months.

    The GOOD News is Soda is clearly back in business!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy2022  [View Original Post]
    Any SODA or YUMI Sightings?

    Hoping my 2 favorite girls are working somewhere within a 50 mile radius of St. Pete.

    Please let us know if you have any Intel.

    Thanks!

  9. #3049

    Bigger tits

    Other than Lucky and Barbra are there any other pretty face girls with much bigger tits?

  10. #3048

    Sorry Slammer. But NO Message

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer333  [View Original Post]
    Check your inbox 4/9. All the info you seek, handed to you on a silver platter, including the reason why I back channel messaged you. And no, you never replied.

    Damn man, do I need to drive you over there myself? LOL.
    Hi Slammer333.

    NO Messages From You. It was Actually from "Shark007" (See attachments). And HE never responded back.

    Sorry for any confusion.

    Can you simply state the Name of the place where Soda was last working at and when you saw her there?

    Much appreciated! Thanks in advance! .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 1.png‎   Screenshot 2.jpg‎  

  11. #3047

    Not true. Cmon man!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy2022  [View Original Post]
    YES. You messaged me last month saying you knew where she was working currently and to message you back to find out where. I messaged you back and you never replied! Please check your email box. .

    Can you just say here where she was last working? I'm sure other people want to know.

    Thanks!
    Check your inbox 4/9. All the info you seek, handed to you on a silver platter, including the reason why I back channel messaged you. And no, you never replied.

    Damn man, do I need to drive you over there myself? LOL.

  12. #3046

    LOL. NO SODA Info Given!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer333  [View Original Post]
    I DMed you last month with this info. Probably too late now.
    YES. You messaged me last month saying you knew where she was working currently and to message you back to find out where. I messaged you back and you never replied! Please check your email box. .

    Can you just say here where she was last working? I'm sure other people want to know.

    Thanks!

  13. #3045
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    Among all you guys that have seen Lucky at Eastern lately, have any of you asked how long she'll be there before swapping out for "vacation" or moving to another location?

    I know most girls / places seem to have a general "shift change" right ON the first day of the month, and I'm planning to be in that area soon, but my preferred date is into next month (June). If she's planning to still be there, that'll be my plan. However, if someone KNOWS she's leaving at the end of May, I may find a way to change my plans so I can be in that area sometime yet this month.

    Absent any firm feedback, I'll plan for June and will simply call first to ask who's working on my day of availability and hope for the best. As most of us are aware, there are few "Plan B" options in the same area of similar (reported) quality, so I may end up with nothing.
    As of last week, she said she's here for the summer. Sorry I didn't get more details but I think you'll be able to see her in June.

  14. #3044

    Check your messages

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy2022  [View Original Post]
    Any SODA or YUMI Sightings?

    Hoping my 2 favorite girls are working somewhere within a 50 mile radius of St. Pete.

    Please let us know if you have any Intel.

    Thanks!
    I DMed you last month with this info. Probably too late now.

  15. #3043

    Any SODA or YUMI Sightings?

    Any SODA or YUMI Sightings?

    Hoping my 2 favorite girls are working somewhere within a 50 mile radius of St. Pete.

    Please let us know if you have any Intel.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape