Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 4435
-
04-29-24 09:24 #2995Senior Member

Posts: 69Been craving just an L1 Massage outside of the $240 budget
Do Baywood / Blue Ocean / Eastern offer this service? I love all the girls at this location, but I don't know how they would react to a smaller donation for the ask.
What is even a fair donation for L1 vs FS?
-
04-22-24 17:26 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 81There was a place across from the old HS in an office w dentist. They had VERY few if any rules. Even had a daughter / younger provider say "it OK" when I blew in her uncovered.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
Kinda forgot about that place- may have to see if it's open.
-
04-20-24 17:17 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 307Sabrinna
This link worked for me.
Originally Posted by TranTran
[View Original Post]
https://sabrinnatantric.********.com...ssage.html?m=1
-
04-20-24 01:05 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 1776In my previous post, I gave a hint on where to find this link. I was wrong. Although you CAN find Sabrina Massage on that site and I think it's the same person.
Originally Posted by JamesRex
[View Original Post]
The redacted site above is a BLOG site and if you figure out this easy riddle then Sabrina might take care of your SPOTs that need massaging.
-
04-20-24 00:57 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 1776Sabrina Massage
To those trying to figure this out, I'll give you a hint. I got it.
Originally Posted by JamesRex
[View Original Post]
The asterisks are redacting the name of a very large social media web site.
If you need another hint, that web site is best known for being run by a guy named Mark.
If you STILL need a hint, his last name starts with the letter Z.
If that's not enough -- well, I don't know what to tell you.
-
04-19-24 19:24 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 180Link Broke
Then link doesn't work. Can you pm me some info please.
Originally Posted by JamesRex
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 17:00 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 57Sabrinna
If you're looking for a thorough massage send her a text. She won't be in town until the 24th but is looking for new clientele. She's a cute Brazilian girl operating out of a very nice house in north port. She's been massaging for years and takes pride in what she does. All the info you need is in the link but I'll answer any questions you have as well.
https://sabrinnatantric.********.com...ssage.html?m=1
-
04-18-24 01:50 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 510Round
Round is a shape. LOL.
Originally Posted by DrWilly
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 16:41 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 844The Right Stuff!
Let's see ...
Originally Posted by Bearing100
[View Original Post]
- well groomed (all over); CHECK!
- clean (body & teeth... and fingernails!); CHECK!
- decently dressed; CHECK!
- decent shape; ... aww, crap!
Oh, well... 3 outta 4 ain't bad, eh!
-
04-17-24 16:24 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 480Good Report
I have never actually stayed for a session here as the ladies never tickled my pickle, with Blue Ocean just down the street, I never had any reason to partake of the sub par talent. But, based on your report I will pop in, pardon my Pun. I do like me a tiny spinner for sure.
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 13:12 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 234Yes, definitely been offered it up more than a few times in the past in the area. But I haven't heard of any currently around offering that or at least publicized it in awhile. Most K Girl places definitely have it as an option for some I know. Surprised there aren't any around Tampa Bay as even Louisville KY has them now. For me it seems like when it has been offered up it has more often been at one that might not be one of the crazy high volume ones & seemly sometimes out of the blue second or third visit. I think it's a familiarity & trust thing. And lot of times the ones that do will say don't post anything or say anything as they like to be choosy with whom & sometimes if a Mamasan is involved they don't want them to know. I would say it helps to be well groomed, clean (body & teeth), at least decently dressed and decent shape to maybe at least get the offer, too.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 11:38 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 844Long Lost Lulu
If anyone is going to try to search for this place with Google or Google Maps, the best searchable name is actually Oriental Massage Jiu Jiu SPA in Altamonte Springs, 10 miles north Orlando downtown and a bit east of I-4.
Originally Posted by Incaller
[View Original Post]
Still waiting on Brasky's (or someone else's) confirmation this is the same Lulu that Tampa Bay knows and loves (as well as the HCSO!).
Find it in Google Maps by clicking HERE!
-
04-17-24 01:57 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 510LuLu previously from what's now Vinca near the dog track off the Gandy is supposedly back in Florida at Jin Jing Spa in Orlando I never personally saw her though. Haven't had a spa experience like that since every visit to Osaka in Tampa back in the day. "Why didn't you cum in my pussy?" "Oh, didn't know that was an acceptable option. " "I'll do better next time. ".
.Have any of you guys successfully gotten BBFSCIP in a Sarasota (or Tampa Bay) AMP?
-
04-16-24 22:36 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 56MM Spa Bee Ridge
This review is a bit overdue but I'd like to share some good experiences I've had at MM Spa on Bee Ridge recently. They seem to rotate monthly and I've read on this forum they are part of Jade and the spa on the corner of McIntosh / Bee Ridge next to Batteries Plus. I like MM because you can park at Denny's and walk over, it's more discreet. There has been a lot of construction in this plaza and they have fixed it up over the past few months, big improvement.
HF is $. 5 for HHR, $. 7 HR. Everything is available and the talent I've been with has been good. Typical donation ranges from $. 6 for L1 covered to $1. 6-$2. 0 CFS. Rooms are clean, no TS available to my knowledge. I've seen 3 MTs:
Mia. Mid-40's, delicate, petite with great ass and legs, small C's and a little extra padding around the waist. Very attractive, sexy and sweet but no real massage. She will lightly scratch your back for 5 minutes and then flip you. Great L1 skills. I've not done FS with Mia but I bet she'd be good. 7/10 looks, 3/10 massage.
Crystal. Young (25 at most) and tiny, under 5' and <100 lbs. Great body, A cups with eraser nips, great ass Plus she gives a really good, hard massage. Very cute spinner. 8/10 looks, 8/10 massage. She's a cute, bubbly young girl with a fantastic body, very tight kitty. I can't wait to see her again. She climbed on me CG and I really wanted to fuck her, so I pulled her in tight, stood up and gently laid her on her back on the table, all without losing connection. Very hot. She's here till June and then home to China for 2 mos.
Yoyo. Mid-30's, also small, maybe 5'3 and 110 lbs. Also a great body, Bs or small Cs and toned, pretty face. Gives a good massage and great skills, she rode me hard in CG and I filled the bag in like 3 minutes. Also nice and tight. She gets into it and seems like she likes to fuck. Great personality. 8/10 looks, 7/10 massage.
Can't go wrong with any of these 3 MTs but of course YMMV. Enjoy my dudes!
-
04-16-24 15:21 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 1776Bbfscip
Have any of you guys successfully gotten BBFSCIP in a Sarasota (or Tampa Bay) AMP? I was thinking about keeping an extra $ in my pocket and start offering during service to see if anyone bites. Thinking Eastern since they have the best service outside of Orlando already. This is offered in Vegas at some of the AMPs and by the LA K-Girls, so I figured it might be available here for a price. Any success out there?











Reply With Quote




