Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 4437
-
06-05-24 23:54 #3072Senior Member

Posts: 1053Vip
So how much?
Originally Posted by Goomz
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 17:02 #3071Regular Member

Posts: 13VIP Sauna
I recently had a dream about VIP Sauna right down the street. Attendant had a great figure. Nice table shower, walked on back then everything else on table. BBBJ, FS great time. Was a little pricey but I don't do AMP much so not sure what pricey is, was more than I would normally pay for hhr. But was full hour and massage was decent.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 15:29 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 644What Recommendations?
Appreciate ya!
Originally Posted by YellowJacket
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 09:16 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 480Royal
Historically speaking all levels of fun have been available at this location. However reports are far and few between on it. The area of town is low end near the airport. Recent parlor raids in the area may limit fun. I would look at other options.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 20:53 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 644Royal Spa Inquiry
Very close to my accommodations, can't dig to much into the forum due to time restraints, just a quick reply of yes or no would be great on my FS and bbj menu questions.
Thanks fellas!
-
06-02-24 18:32 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 219Eastern tip has been as low as $? I always thought its $$? If I can get with $. 5 that would be great, not sure if all the ladies are top selection like Lucky. I always felt $$ was too much. For the other ladies there can you guys share tip damage?
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-24 11:45 #3066Senior Member

Posts: 81Back to the Ocean
I'm in town for a week or so, and while I am planning on a visit to Eastern, I had the opportunity to stop by Blue Ocean this morning. I was greeted by Jenny, I asked who else was working and she introduced Selena. I went with Selena, but she said she wasnt ready. Jenny gave the table shower and started the massage. Table shower was thorough, and she paid attention to the important parts. She asked how I wanted the massage, I went with medium. I as thinking that I should have stayed with Jenny but about that time Selena came into the room. She started the massage and she quickly moved to soft touch. I told her I wanted L3, she excused herself and came back with supplies. She put on the hat and did a nice CBJ. She got on the tableand we started mish. She has a nice body, looks like she maybe had a baby recently but nice. She suggested doggy, with her knees together, it was too much to handle. I blew in the bag, and waited for the hot towel. Got my bottle of water and headed down the road. Can't go wrong with either one. House .8, fun 1.8 but she asked for 2. Bye for now.
-
06-01-24 20:15 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 56Avg damage
HF was $. 6 for 30 m and I tipped $2. 0. I know that's a little generous but Sugar was def the hottest girl I've seen in some time so I splurged. Other places I've tipped $1. 6 and been fine.
Originally Posted by NamelessGhost
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-24 09:40 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 81What is the damage for such an adventure on average?
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 12:32 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 56Sugar & Lucky Last Day
BritBrett thanks for the heads up on Sugar & Lucky's last day. I stopped in first thing this morning and saw Sugar for a spectacular visit, as others have mentioned she's got a great slim body with those great big Ds and a very pretty face. I nearly busted in the shower, LFK, BBBJ, TUMA followed by CG and RCG in the massage room. Been meaning to see Sugar and so glad I did, she said I was her first visit of the day. Sugar confirmed she and Lucky are headed back to ORL tomorrow. She said she is taking two months off when she gets there, then they will be back at Eastern at the end of summer. Lucky popped out to say HI on my way out too, I had an hour with her back in March. Sugar was talking up Mia, should be interesting as these girls are phenomenal!!
Originally Posted by BritBrett
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-24 07:37 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 33FYI Sunny and Lucky
Been reading all the great reviews about Eastern so went in yesterday morning and met Sunny and Damn she is a treasure. I was living in a porno for a solid hour. Dfk BBBJ rimming just in shower room then I am fixin to bust she says wait lets go back to room for more fun. Really was a lot of fun she was very good and non stop. Met Lucky on my way out. She is younger and seemed very energetic as well. But for the FYI part. Friday as in tomorrow is their last day there. They told me they are going back to Orlando. But starting Saturday their friend Mia will be there and works very hard si ask for Mia and tell her Sunny recommended her.
Originally Posted by PAGonzo420
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 09:56 #3061Senior Member

Posts: 81Much appreciated, my friend! I'll try to give a good report. Bye for now!
Originally Posted by Tarrant6112
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 21:52 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 219Damage
That's close by to me. What's the damage for this spot? Roughly how old is she?
Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 09:41 #3059Senior Member

Posts: 406Sabrinna north port
Has anyone seen Sabrinna? I'm very interested but I prefer multiple recommendations before going in. Feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 22:39 #3058Senior Member

Posts: 30Eastern
As of last Wednesday midday, it was Sugar and Lucky. I saw Sugar, and was introduced to Lucky on my way out. Sugar was very good and is busty, but I have to say that Lucky is absolutely gorgeous as well as being busty.
Originally Posted by PAGonzo420
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





