Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4908
-
03-13-24 22:35 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 563[Deleted by Admin]
-
03-12-24 10:25 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 181Lee2 Kinky
I saw her a couple of years ago iat a cheap Sports Arena hotel. Her room was so filthy, I wished I had left my socks on! She was full bare anal and was surprised that I started vag. I hope she has "cleaned" up her act.
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
Jb.
-
03-10-24 08:27 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 145What I meant by off the hook, went to an Airbnb, where she was when I got into living room other women their place was a mess. Waited for about five minutes. Then some guy came out of the room and she told me she was ready I went in. She was dressed she told me to get ready so I stripped down then she left the room. Then she came in the room started with BBJ which was great I thought it was going to be good and she got naked and the smell was not good she laid back pulled back her legs and by then I had lost my erection so she sat back up, started blowing me again got me hard. Laid-back and wanted me to do her ass. I lost it again LOL asked if I could take a shower so I could leave I have already given her the tip I went out to take a shower and There was already another monger waiting at the bedroom door. She Was going about 900 miles an hour. I believe there was some other shit going on there. Showered and I got the hell out. This was about a year and a half ago. Good luck!
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
P. s Her body was pretty damn nice kitty and all very sexy if she had hygiene and slowed down.
-
03-09-24 12:01 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 162Oh yes, Mrs Robinson. She's kind of quirky, can be a little hard to get ahold of. The goods are there if you can last thru the time wasting flighty chatter. Great rack and a full menu so that's real.
Originally Posted by Tendancer
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 10:09 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 102Lee has been on my hit list for a while and I love Greek and tats, just never seems to be in San Diego when I am. But now I'm worried, what does "that kind of off the hook" mean! 🤣.
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
I've tried to see Mrs Robinson a few times but has never worked out for a bunch of bs reasons so I decided she has some issues I don't want to be a part of.
-
03-09-24 05:43 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 145Lee, is the only one I know about and she is off the hook if you like that kind of off the hook. Bear everything not very good hygiene. $$ hhf good luck Greek is definitely on the menu.
Originally Posted by Skajikhan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 01:56 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 41Unless you saw her on the first night, she never offered bared after that. Ever since she and Rose left the P, they been hosting out of Chula Vista. They been sharing the same room.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 23:34 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 563Winter does not offer bare. I messaged her when she was starting out a while ago and she told me that back then too. I don't know if she ever offered bare.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...338/6199743667
-
03-08-24 16:20 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 438True
Totally agree. That explains why their pussy is so beat up by the second day. You can see the depression on their face. First day they are on point and nice but afterwards act weird. Even if they don't want to become GPS their attitude is ruined w / PD aspirations and inflated prices. They do t know their competition. Same situation with sweetie. She was good the first time 200 bare and now wants double or triple. Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
That's why I like AMPs and AAMPs better for any repeat visits.
-
03-08-24 13:53 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 368Curious on Winter and Rose
Noticed winter and rose have ads on rubrankings with a black dude that I'm assuming is their pimp now. They were in National city too instead of the familiar spots in Mission Valley. Offering some weird shit with their new pimp: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...wap-49876.html.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
Agree that the new menu is not appealing whatsoever. Both were fun when they first started, got to get them early.
-
03-08-24 13:53 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 230A couple of bares
Lee. Whats the skinny on her? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/166155395.
Mrs. Robinson. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/166140905.
What was your experience with this one? For me the last two times I saw her she started talking about boner killer material and started to cry. Last time she said I didn't pay her for her time. I payed for 15 minutes (which was 80) and she said I stayed for 30. Sure did, listening to you jabbering and crying. Sexasted as long as I needed 12 minutes. Anyone else have this weird a situation?
-
03-08-24 12:26 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 78Pretty much yeah.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
Winter and rose from that crew were around a month or two ago too but were not doing bare anymore for the same rate as their bare rate so it made me think they operated on their own.
Princess leaving now too so I hope she gets a replacement.
-
03-06-24 19:28 #3861Regular Member

Posts: 12+1 Princess
I saw her earlier today for QV + CIP. Very nice person and easy to get along with.
-
03-06-24 11:33 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 394Junping in late. Is she the only one from the bb crew still around?
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
Searched the names of favorites below but no hits on EB.
Thanks!
-
03-05-24 02:09 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 563Went to see her and can also confirm she's bb friendly. She didn't have makeup on, or the outfit from the ad, but she has a cute face, and a lean, tall, tight, spinner body. She said she will be leaving on Friday. I usually go for older, thick women, but Princess's body is incredible.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





