Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 327 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4901
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3851

    Yup she's a BB cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199531245

    The ad looks very similar to the prior BB ladies.
    Well you know it already hit my radar. Didn't get to see her until this morning. I always try to be first to crack it open. She's a cute, VERY slender (I mean not an ounce of fat on her) half Vietnamese spinner from AZ. Pretty chill and submissive for the most part. No GFE or kissing unfortunately but did the positions I wanted. Man when I first put it in she was tight AF! Once I eased it in and got her comfortable with the size started going harder. She moans but it's not like Claire / Ava type moaning. No dirty talk or anything. Some might think she's a dead fish. Fuck it, it was still nice hitting a nice tight body like hers. Doggy style was good only she tends to move away from you to where you have to lean in a lot for the deep stroke. I had to keep resetting her ass position because she was too low and falling away from me. I gave up and just finished on her ass. I didn't pay the extra for CIP but it wasn't that important to me. I preferred to just paint her body with a generous amount of nut.

    Here's a screenshot of her menu. Enjoy fellas. I may or may not repeat. I think she's probably the hottest or tightest of the BB crew but not my favorite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2560.jpg‎  

  2. #3850

    BB Ladies

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199531245

    The ad looks very similar to the prior BB ladies.

  3. #3849
    I've seen Mercedes back in Jan. Can confirm that she's a lot of fun and bbgreek is on the menu. I would repeat but I'm broke at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting to meet Mercedes and I also remember reading a review or two about bbgreek with her.

    I contacted her one night under a different number than her current ad, and she responded with a higher price than the special listed. I still wanted to meet, but when I tried to find out where she was located, she didn't respond until the following morning.

    Today, I noticed an ad advertising bare specials with a different number, and when I contacted her, I received a message saying her number was not in service. I thought it might have been a glitch, so I deleted the message and tried again, but then received a message that said stop in all caps. Seems odd, because she has ads with the same number since the beginning of February.

    Both times that I contacted her she had ads up in the morning and I contacted her in the evening.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199742594

  4. #3848

    Mercedes

    I have been wanting to meet Mercedes and I also remember reading a review or two about bbgreek with her.

    I contacted her one night under a different number than her current ad, and she responded with a higher price than the special listed. I still wanted to meet, but when I tried to find out where she was located, she didn't respond until the following morning.

    Today, I noticed an ad advertising bare specials with a different number, and when I contacted her, I received a message saying her number was not in service. I thought it might have been a glitch, so I deleted the message and tried again, but then received a message that said stop in all caps. Seems odd, because she has ads with the same number since the beginning of February.

    Both times that I contacted her she had ads up in the morning and I contacted her in the evening.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199742594

  5. #3847
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    This ad just popped up in north county. Seems very sus tho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/165537301#.
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT, sting, or not the one in pics. Someone prove me wrong.
    I agree the ad just scream with red flags all over. Listing Bare Back, Everything Goes, etc. And the ad list Esco and San Marcos for locations. 2 locations depending on how many responds to the ad and where they want to go and the sting can be set up there? Be careful gents!

  6. #3846

    Eva 6327

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    This ad just popped up in north county. Seems very sus tho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/165537301#.
    TGTBT, sting, or not the one in pics. Someone prove me wrong.

  7. #3845

    Tgtbt

    This ad just popped up in north county. Seems very sus tho.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/165537301#.

  8. #3844

    Brooke

    Anyone have vids of Brooke? Willing to trade.

  9. #3843
    Quote Originally Posted by SDMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Are the photos of the actual girls you meet or "representative"? Never did the Asian house, but getting desperate as I can't find my flavor.
    They are not exactly representative of the girls but give you a good idea.

  10. #3842

    LollyGirls

    Quote Originally Posted by HermanMiller  [View Original Post]
    In case anyone needs this on HX:

    1 hr 320.

    30 min 280.

    2 pop 20.

    Free BBFS.
    Are the photos of the actual girls you meet or "representative"? Never did the Asian house, but getting desperate as I can't find my flavor.

  11. #3841

    Hennessy

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this chick? The info tab says, "First Post on System: Dec 31,2024".

    Says BB and Greek.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...015/6197750447
    I've seen her once and had agreed on Bare before getting there but decided to go covered once I saw her. She's too sloppy looking for me to go in raw dawggy. Just turned her over and opted for some back shots and wanted to be done quickly so I just rammed away for a few minutes and got it out. She would have let me do bare for the same price which is also a red flag. 100 bare. I had to pass. Didn't know she was a certified street walker as well. Some days she has a room and sometimes just walks nat city. If you don't care and want bare I'm sure it's an easy option. Be warned tho.

  12. #3840

    Lollygirls

    In case anyone needs this on HX:

    1 hr 320.

    30 min 280.

    2 pop 20.

    Free BBFS.

  13. #3839
    Thanks! I knew I'd seen her ad posted in the past, but was curious with the bare offering.

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I picked her up on the blade once last summer after she approached my car and said "I really want to suck your dick". I don't usually do the car dates because they always suck but this was a rare occasion where I enjoyed it and was able to cum and not feel rushed either.

    But everything was covered. I saw that ad yesterday and reached out and she said she doesn't do anything uncovered so I'm guessing her pimp messed up the ad? She had nothing to say about the discrepancy and I didn't see her again though I have thought about it because an incall might be fun with her. She is a regular on the blade and is out there on Roosevelt a lot during the day.

  14. #3838
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this chick? The info tab says, "First Post on System: Dec 31,2024".

    Says BB and Greek.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...015/6197750447
    I picked her up on the blade once last summer after she approached my car and said "I really want to suck your dick". I don't usually do the car dates because they always suck but this was a rare occasion where I enjoyed it and was able to cum and not feel rushed either.

    But everything was covered. I saw that ad yesterday and reached out and she said she doesn't do anything uncovered so I'm guessing her pimp messed up the ad? She had nothing to say about the discrepancy and I didn't see her again though I have thought about it because an incall might be fun with her. She is a regular on the blade and is out there on Roosevelt a lot during the day.

  15. #3837

    Hennessy

    Anyone try this chick? The info tab says, "First Post on System: Dec 31,2024".

    Says BB and Greek.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...015/6197750447

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape