Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4899
-
03-08-24 13:53 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 368Curious on Winter and Rose
Noticed winter and rose have ads on rubrankings with a black dude that I'm assuming is their pimp now. They were in National city too instead of the familiar spots in Mission Valley. Offering some weird shit with their new pimp: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...wap-49876.html.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
Agree that the new menu is not appealing whatsoever. Both were fun when they first started, got to get them early.
-
03-08-24 13:53 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 228A couple of bares
Lee. Whats the skinny on her? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/166155395.
Mrs. Robinson. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/166140905.
What was your experience with this one? For me the last two times I saw her she started talking about boner killer material and started to cry. Last time she said I didn't pay her for her time. I payed for 15 minutes (which was 80) and she said I stayed for 30. Sure did, listening to you jabbering and crying. Sexasted as long as I needed 12 minutes. Anyone else have this weird a situation?
-
03-08-24 12:26 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 78Pretty much yeah.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
Winter and rose from that crew were around a month or two ago too but were not doing bare anymore for the same rate as their bare rate so it made me think they operated on their own.
Princess leaving now too so I hope she gets a replacement.
-
03-06-24 19:28 #3861Regular Member

Posts: 12+1 Princess
I saw her earlier today for QV + CIP. Very nice person and easy to get along with.
-
03-06-24 11:33 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 394Junping in late. Is she the only one from the bb crew still around?
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
Searched the names of favorites below but no hits on EB.
Thanks!
-
03-05-24 02:09 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 563Went to see her and can also confirm she's bb friendly. She didn't have makeup on, or the outfit from the ad, but she has a cute face, and a lean, tall, tight, spinner body. She said she will be leaving on Friday. I usually go for older, thick women, but Princess's body is incredible.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 01:55 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 563Thanks for the feedback. Her current add has bb and cip listed for extra. Maybe she added to her menu. I might have to check her out, I like her look.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 22:51 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 493I did a few weeks ago. I caught the vibe too from the photos but she's not part of the crew and she's not a bb girl. Just your average LC non-GFE provider type. I don't always go for the bigger ladies but I'm also a sucker for redheads and freckles and I was having a major ginger craving at the time. She was a really nice and chill girl and make up was fully done up too so definitely points for that. My notes say that the backshots was great but I honestly don't remember LOL.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 21:55 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 435Princess
My favorite is Princess. Hopefully she stays nice.
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
Ava, Sweetie and Claire were nice too. Didn't get to try the others.
-
03-04-24 20:43 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 563New Bare
Has anyone seen her?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Juicynatalie
-
03-04-24 20:08 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 493Top 3
Hmmmm I'd have to say.
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
Claire. Her titties. Damn. And her audibles were great LOL.
Ava. We had a great chemistry and I found her pussy addicting.
Sweetiee. I would've put Dolly but I got to give it to the O. G. Bb lady of this crew. I don't think I tapped a provider as much as I did her. Ava almost as much.
I still got love for Dolly and Milani tho. My 1 hour full BB threesome with them last year was the hottest most memorable session I ever had in this hobby.
-
03-04-24 20:07 #3853Senior Member

Posts: 618Honest question, and maybe better asked in the / escorts subforum, but how do you guys navigate the fakes on alligator? It all seems fake to me, so spotting a "dolly style" ad is next level fluency from my perspective.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 19:52 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 41Who's your favorite?
Of all the girls in the BB crew, who's your favorite? My top 3 would probably be Claire, Milani and Dolly.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 16:26 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 493Yup she's a BB cutie
Well you know it already hit my radar. Didn't get to see her until this morning. I always try to be first to crack it open. She's a cute, VERY slender (I mean not an ounce of fat on her) half Vietnamese spinner from AZ. Pretty chill and submissive for the most part. No GFE or kissing unfortunately but did the positions I wanted. Man when I first put it in she was tight AF! Once I eased it in and got her comfortable with the size started going harder. She moans but it's not like Claire / Ava type moaning. No dirty talk or anything. Some might think she's a dead fish. Fuck it, it was still nice hitting a nice tight body like hers. Doggy style was good only she tends to move away from you to where you have to lean in a lot for the deep stroke. I had to keep resetting her ass position because she was too low and falling away from me. I gave up and just finished on her ass. I didn't pay the extra for CIP but it wasn't that important to me. I preferred to just paint her body with a generous amount of nut.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
Here's a screenshot of her menu. Enjoy fellas. I may or may not repeat. I think she's probably the hottest or tightest of the BB crew but not my favorite.
-
03-03-24 17:05 #3850Senior Member

Posts: 563BB Ladies
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199531245
The ad looks very similar to the prior BB ladies.












Reply With Quote





