Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4903
-
03-09-24 05:43 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 145Lee, is the only one I know about and she is off the hook if you like that kind of off the hook. Bear everything not very good hygiene. $$ hhf good luck Greek is definitely on the menu.
Originally Posted by Skajikhan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 01:56 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 41Unless you saw her on the first night, she never offered bared after that. Ever since she and Rose left the P, they been hosting out of Chula Vista. They been sharing the same room.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 23:34 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 563Winter does not offer bare. I messaged her when she was starting out a while ago and she told me that back then too. I don't know if she ever offered bare.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...338/6199743667
-
03-08-24 16:20 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 435True
Totally agree. That explains why their pussy is so beat up by the second day. You can see the depression on their face. First day they are on point and nice but afterwards act weird. Even if they don't want to become GPS their attitude is ruined w / PD aspirations and inflated prices. They do t know their competition. Same situation with sweetie. She was good the first time 200 bare and now wants double or triple. Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
That's why I like AMPs and AAMPs better for any repeat visits.
-
03-08-24 13:53 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 368Curious on Winter and Rose
Noticed winter and rose have ads on rubrankings with a black dude that I'm assuming is their pimp now. They were in National city too instead of the familiar spots in Mission Valley. Offering some weird shit with their new pimp: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...wap-49876.html.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
Agree that the new menu is not appealing whatsoever. Both were fun when they first started, got to get them early.
-
03-08-24 13:53 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 230A couple of bares
Lee. Whats the skinny on her? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/166155395.
Mrs. Robinson. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/166140905.
What was your experience with this one? For me the last two times I saw her she started talking about boner killer material and started to cry. Last time she said I didn't pay her for her time. I payed for 15 minutes (which was 80) and she said I stayed for 30. Sure did, listening to you jabbering and crying. Sexasted as long as I needed 12 minutes. Anyone else have this weird a situation?
-
03-08-24 12:26 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 78Pretty much yeah.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
Winter and rose from that crew were around a month or two ago too but were not doing bare anymore for the same rate as their bare rate so it made me think they operated on their own.
Princess leaving now too so I hope she gets a replacement.
-
03-06-24 19:28 #3861Regular Member

Posts: 12+1 Princess
I saw her earlier today for QV + CIP. Very nice person and easy to get along with.
-
03-06-24 11:33 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 394Junping in late. Is she the only one from the bb crew still around?
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
Searched the names of favorites below but no hits on EB.
Thanks!
-
03-05-24 02:09 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 563Went to see her and can also confirm she's bb friendly. She didn't have makeup on, or the outfit from the ad, but she has a cute face, and a lean, tall, tight, spinner body. She said she will be leaving on Friday. I usually go for older, thick women, but Princess's body is incredible.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-24 01:55 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 563Thanks for the feedback. Her current add has bb and cip listed for extra. Maybe she added to her menu. I might have to check her out, I like her look.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 22:51 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 493I did a few weeks ago. I caught the vibe too from the photos but she's not part of the crew and she's not a bb girl. Just your average LC non-GFE provider type. I don't always go for the bigger ladies but I'm also a sucker for redheads and freckles and I was having a major ginger craving at the time. She was a really nice and chill girl and make up was fully done up too so definitely points for that. My notes say that the backshots was great but I honestly don't remember LOL.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-24 21:55 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 435Princess
My favorite is Princess. Hopefully she stays nice.
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
Ava, Sweetie and Claire were nice too. Didn't get to try the others.
-
03-04-24 20:43 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 563New Bare
Has anyone seen her?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Juicynatalie
-
03-04-24 20:08 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 493Top 3
Hmmmm I'd have to say.
Originally Posted by WtfScript
[View Original Post]
Claire. Her titties. Damn. And her audibles were great LOL.
Ava. We had a great chemistry and I found her pussy addicting.
Sweetiee. I would've put Dolly but I got to give it to the O. G. Bb lady of this crew. I don't think I tapped a provider as much as I did her. Ava almost as much.
I still got love for Dolly and Milani tho. My 1 hour full BB threesome with them last year was the hottest most memorable session I ever had in this hobby.











Reply With Quote





