Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 4898
-
03-15-24 19:07 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 601Doesn't look real.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-24 00:52 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 563True PSE Experience
She offering BBFS, Greek, CIM, COF, CIP. Sounds like a good time.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/ChloeZoe
-
03-13-24 23:39 #3876Senior Member

Posts: 102Both Lee and Mrs Robinson with fuck videos in their recent ads, the latter has me interested in trying to see her again but Lee watching YT or whatever while getting plowed plus the reports here has her off my list.
Originally Posted by JbBlack77
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 22:53 #3875Banned Member

Posts: 518Selma what's the point
Super confused on why anybody would want to see a 60-year-old lady when you can see 30 year old Asians? Is it because the price is so cheap?
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 22:52 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 563Travel Buddy
I highly recommend taking these wipes with you to every meeting. I immediately wipe the tip and helmet and then the surrounding area after every session with these. They come in a little sealed pack that won't dry out and will fit in a small pocket. Don't use a dirty wet towel that breeds bacteria or expect her to have wipes, plus these wipes will probably be better than what's offered to you.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/2-Pack-An...51&athena=true
PS: I recently got a similar brand for cheaper at CVS, but these are solid.
-
03-13-24 22:35 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 563[Deleted by Admin]
-
03-12-24 10:25 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 181Lee2 Kinky
I saw her a couple of years ago iat a cheap Sports Arena hotel. Her room was so filthy, I wished I had left my socks on! She was full bare anal and was surprised that I started vag. I hope she has "cleaned" up her act.
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
Jb.
-
03-10-24 08:27 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 145What I meant by off the hook, went to an Airbnb, where she was when I got into living room other women their place was a mess. Waited for about five minutes. Then some guy came out of the room and she told me she was ready I went in. She was dressed she told me to get ready so I stripped down then she left the room. Then she came in the room started with BBJ which was great I thought it was going to be good and she got naked and the smell was not good she laid back pulled back her legs and by then I had lost my erection so she sat back up, started blowing me again got me hard. Laid-back and wanted me to do her ass. I lost it again LOL asked if I could take a shower so I could leave I have already given her the tip I went out to take a shower and There was already another monger waiting at the bedroom door. She Was going about 900 miles an hour. I believe there was some other shit going on there. Showered and I got the hell out. This was about a year and a half ago. Good luck!
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
P. s Her body was pretty damn nice kitty and all very sexy if she had hygiene and slowed down.
-
03-09-24 12:01 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 162Oh yes, Mrs Robinson. She's kind of quirky, can be a little hard to get ahold of. The goods are there if you can last thru the time wasting flighty chatter. Great rack and a full menu so that's real.
Originally Posted by Tendancer
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 10:09 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 102Lee has been on my hit list for a while and I love Greek and tats, just never seems to be in San Diego when I am. But now I'm worried, what does "that kind of off the hook" mean! 🤣.
Originally Posted by LipLover88
[View Original Post]
I've tried to see Mrs Robinson a few times but has never worked out for a bunch of bs reasons so I decided she has some issues I don't want to be a part of.
-
03-09-24 05:43 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 145Lee, is the only one I know about and she is off the hook if you like that kind of off the hook. Bear everything not very good hygiene. $$ hhf good luck Greek is definitely on the menu.
Originally Posted by Skajikhan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-24 01:56 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 41Unless you saw her on the first night, she never offered bared after that. Ever since she and Rose left the P, they been hosting out of Chula Vista. They been sharing the same room.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-24 23:34 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 563Winter does not offer bare. I messaged her when she was starting out a while ago and she told me that back then too. I don't know if she ever offered bare.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...338/6199743667
-
03-08-24 16:20 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 434True
Totally agree. That explains why their pussy is so beat up by the second day. You can see the depression on their face. First day they are on point and nice but afterwards act weird. Even if they don't want to become GPS their attitude is ruined w / PD aspirations and inflated prices. They do t know their competition. Same situation with sweetie. She was good the first time 200 bare and now wants double or triple. Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
That's why I like AMPs and AAMPs better for any repeat visits.
-
03-08-24 13:53 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 368Curious on Winter and Rose
Noticed winter and rose have ads on rubrankings with a black dude that I'm assuming is their pimp now. They were in National city too instead of the familiar spots in Mission Valley. Offering some weird shit with their new pimp: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...wap-49876.html.
Originally Posted by J0K3R
[View Original Post]
Agree that the new menu is not appealing whatsoever. Both were fun when they first started, got to get them early.












Reply With Quote




