Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 327 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 4899
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3864

    Curious on Winter and Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much yeah.

    Winter and rose from that crew were around a month or two ago too but were not doing bare anymore for the same rate as their bare rate so it made me think they operated on their own.

    Princess leaving now too so I hope she gets a replacement.
    Noticed winter and rose have ads on rubrankings with a black dude that I'm assuming is their pimp now. They were in National city too instead of the familiar spots in Mission Valley. Offering some weird shit with their new pimp: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...wap-49876.html.

    Agree that the new menu is not appealing whatsoever. Both were fun when they first started, got to get them early.

  2. #3863

    A couple of bares

    Lee. Whats the skinny on her? https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...iego/166155395.

    Mrs. Robinson. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...iego/166140905.

    What was your experience with this one? For me the last two times I saw her she started talking about boner killer material and started to cry. Last time she said I didn't pay her for her time. I payed for 15 minutes (which was 80) and she said I stayed for 30. Sure did, listening to you jabbering and crying. Sexasted as long as I needed 12 minutes. Anyone else have this weird a situation?

  3. #3862
    Quote Originally Posted by MadGypsy  [View Original Post]
    Junping in late. Is she the only one from the bb crew still around?

    Searched the names of favorites below but no hits on EB.

    Thanks!
    Pretty much yeah.

    Winter and rose from that crew were around a month or two ago too but were not doing bare anymore for the same rate as their bare rate so it made me think they operated on their own.

    Princess leaving now too so I hope she gets a replacement.

  4. #3861

    +1 Princess

    I saw her earlier today for QV + CIP. Very nice person and easy to get along with.

  5. #3860
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her and can also confirm she's bb friendly. She didn't have makeup on, or the outfit from the ad, but she has a cute face, and a lean, tall, tight, spinner body. She said she will be leaving on Friday. I usually go for older, thick women, but Princess's body is incredible.
    Junping in late. Is she the only one from the bb crew still around?

    Searched the names of favorites below but no hits on EB.

    Thanks!

  6. #3859
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199531245

    The ad looks very similar to the prior BB ladies.
    Went to see her and can also confirm she's bb friendly. She didn't have makeup on, or the outfit from the ad, but she has a cute face, and a lean, tall, tight, spinner body. She said she will be leaving on Friday. I usually go for older, thick women, but Princess's body is incredible.

  7. #3858
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I did a few weeks ago. I caught the vibe too from the photos but she's not part of the crew and she's not a bb girl. Just your average LC non-GFE provider type. I don't always go for the bigger ladies but I'm also a sucker for redheads and freckles and I was having a major ginger craving at the time. She was a really nice and chill girl and make up was fully done up too so definitely points for that. My notes say that the backshots was great but I honestly don't remember LOL.
    Thanks for the feedback. Her current add has bb and cip listed for extra. Maybe she added to her menu. I might have to check her out, I like her look.

  8. #3857
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    I did a few weeks ago. I caught the vibe too from the photos but she's not part of the crew and she's not a bb girl. Just your average LC non-GFE provider type. I don't always go for the bigger ladies but I'm also a sucker for redheads and freckles and I was having a major ginger craving at the time. She was a really nice and chill girl and make up was fully done up too so definitely points for that. My notes say that the backshots was great but I honestly don't remember LOL.

  9. #3856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by WtfScript  [View Original Post]
    Of all the girls in the BB crew, who's your favorite? My top 3 would probably be Claire, Milani and Dolly.
    My favorite is Princess. Hopefully she stays nice.

    Ava, Sweetie and Claire were nice too. Didn't get to try the others.

  10. #3855

  11. #3854

    Top 3

    Quote Originally Posted by WtfScript  [View Original Post]
    Of all the girls in the BB crew, who's your favorite? My top 3 would probably be Claire, Milani and Dolly.
    Hmmmm I'd have to say.

    Claire. Her titties. Damn. And her audibles were great LOL.

    Ava. We had a great chemistry and I found her pussy addicting.

    Sweetiee. I would've put Dolly but I got to give it to the O. G. Bb lady of this crew. I don't think I tapped a provider as much as I did her. Ava almost as much.

    I still got love for Dolly and Milani tho. My 1 hour full BB threesome with them last year was the hottest most memorable session I ever had in this hobby.

  12. #3853
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199531245

    The ad looks very similar to the prior BB ladies.
    Honest question, and maybe better asked in the / escorts subforum, but how do you guys navigate the fakes on alligator? It all seems fake to me, so spotting a "dolly style" ad is next level fluency from my perspective.

  13. #3852

    Who's your favorite?

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I may or may not repeat. I think she's probably the hottest or tightest of the BB crew but not my favorite.
    Of all the girls in the BB crew, who's your favorite? My top 3 would probably be Claire, Milani and Dolly.

  14. #3851

    Yup she's a BB cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199531245

    The ad looks very similar to the prior BB ladies.
    Well you know it already hit my radar. Didn't get to see her until this morning. I always try to be first to crack it open. She's a cute, VERY slender (I mean not an ounce of fat on her) half Vietnamese spinner from AZ. Pretty chill and submissive for the most part. No GFE or kissing unfortunately but did the positions I wanted. Man when I first put it in she was tight AF! Once I eased it in and got her comfortable with the size started going harder. She moans but it's not like Claire / Ava type moaning. No dirty talk or anything. Some might think she's a dead fish. Fuck it, it was still nice hitting a nice tight body like hers. Doggy style was good only she tends to move away from you to where you have to lean in a lot for the deep stroke. I had to keep resetting her ass position because she was too low and falling away from me. I gave up and just finished on her ass. I didn't pay the extra for CIP but it wasn't that important to me. I preferred to just paint her body with a generous amount of nut.

    Here's a screenshot of her menu. Enjoy fellas. I may or may not repeat. I think she's probably the hottest or tightest of the BB crew but not my favorite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2560.jpg‎  

  15. #3850

    BB Ladies

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6199531245

    The ad looks very similar to the prior BB ladies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape