Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 27820
-
02-28-24 15:53 #23545Senior Member

Posts: 740Price Creep
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
Its one of 3 things:
1. Another provider put a bug in her ear.
2. She's BS-ing and using an excuse to raise the rate.
3. One of you jokers just wants to watch the world burn.
Assuming the last, which one of you limp-noodle knuckleheads is tossing monkey wrenches? I want names! LOL. It's most likely two but I just can't put it past a silent lurker here to shoot himself in the foot white-knighting.
So-Crates.
-
02-28-24 13:23 #23544Senior Member

Posts: 74Boy that would be handy!
Originally Posted by GShumWay42
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 12:29 #23543Senior Member

Posts: 156Strawberry blonde
Extremely UTR. Saw her in 7 yrs ago, don't know anything about her lately.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ry-blonde-2016
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 09:08 #23542Regular Member

Posts: 13I'd expect that to pick up once the hotel is finally done (after all these years!0.
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 21:02 #23541Senior Member

Posts: 41Snoqualmie or North Bend
Anybody have a lead on providers in Snoqualmie or NB? I'm hopeful that there are some girls working out of the casino but haven't found any evidence.
-
02-25-24 14:19 #23540Senior Member

Posts: 595Been trying for daytime but not able to make it happen.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-24 12:32 #23539Senior Member

Posts: 1404Haven't seen anyone with young kids but years ago I saw someone in Akron, OH who had a teenage son living with her. Didn't know when I set it up. As I walked into her room, the son came out of his room and saw me. Just smiled and told me to have fun, just don't wreck her too bad. That was weird and a little hot in a really wrong way. My dirty mind went straight to thinking a 3 some with her son and her. LOL.
Originally Posted by PopItFank69
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 21:59 #23538Regular Member

Posts: 24Sent her a msg and she sent me a video of her masturbating where you can hear her kids playing in the background LOL. She's pretty close to where I am so I might try her out for fun. Though she bailed on me the other night because she said some other dude just wrecked her and she could barely walk. What a ****. I love it.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 09:41 #23537Senior Member

Posts: 603Hah. You can get your laundry done at the same time!
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-24 01:44 #23536Senior Member

Posts: 472If it is the same incall she was at when I was going to see her I wouldn't go near that place, I saw a provider there years ago and I am surprised it hasn't been condemned as the police and fire respond there all the time. There was also a provider involved in a murder at that location several years ago.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 22:45 #23535Senior Member

Posts: 240Yes, I did.
Originally Posted by WaRubMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 22:08 #23534Senior Member

Posts: 178Lovely Brii. Its a AMP
Strike 1: Its an unlicensed AMP that would be pretty easy for LE to target if they cared.
Originally Posted by InHerGuts
[View Original Post]
Strike 2: Gives a wrong address before giving the correct address.
Strike 3: No attempt to share what sort of location it is even when asked.
Strike 4: Unsolicited texting asking what she did wrong when there is no review. Rookie move for sure.
Strike 5: Fake ooohs and awws. I know when I aint hitting it LIKE THAT. LOL (Buzzkill).
Strike 6: Terrible body rub and tries to waste your time saying "Turnover when you want". Come on now LOL.
Strike 7: Setting a timerbut not a clockwatcher.
Strike 8: Stealthing customers to visit an unlicensed AMP.
-
02-23-24 20:45 #23533Senior Member

Posts: 603You barebacked this one?
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-24 18:17 #23532Senior Member

Posts: 67This one is fucking hot. I mean hot.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12
[View Original Post]
I'll reach out to her soon. And I didn't have seeking, just made an account and trying to navigate my way there.
Is it reliable?
-
02-23-24 14:08 #23531Senior Member

Posts: 2335There goes her phone! Haha.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






