Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 284 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 334 384 784 1284 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23550
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Reminds me of Mandie.

  2. #23549

    Who does that butt hole belong to

    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1284.jpg‎  

  3. #23548
    Quote Originally Posted by GShumWay42  [View Original Post]
    I'd expect that to pick up once the hotel is finally done (after all these years!0.
    That is an intersting take. Never seen too many providers advertise there.

  4. #23547
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    Extremely UTR. Saw her in 7 yrs ago, don't know anything about her lately.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ry-blonde-2016
    She is still around. Talked with her a few weeks ago. Not sure of she is BBFS tho she did ask if I liked condoms when I saw her.

  5. #23546
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904

    3. One of you jokers just wants to watch the world burn.

    Assuming the last, which one of you limp-noodle knuckleheads is tossing monkey wrenches? I want names! LOL. It's most likely two but I just can't put it past a silent lurker here to shoot himself in the foot white-knighting.

    So-Crates.
    Fucking weird huh?

    I broke her in at 100 for the hour which she was thrilled about, said she'd do anything to keep her lights on LOL. Too bad.

  6. #23545

    Price Creep

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904

    Its one of 3 things:

    1. Another provider put a bug in her ear.

    2. She's BS-ing and using an excuse to raise the rate.

    3. One of you jokers just wants to watch the world burn.

    Assuming the last, which one of you limp-noodle knuckleheads is tossing monkey wrenches? I want names! LOL. It's most likely two but I just can't put it past a silent lurker here to shoot himself in the foot white-knighting.

    So-Crates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3416.jpg‎  

  7. #23544
    Quote Originally Posted by GShumWay42  [View Original Post]
    I'd expect that to pick up once the hotel is finally done (after all these years!0.
    Boy that would be handy!

  8. #23543

    Strawberry blonde

    Extremely UTR. Saw her in 7 yrs ago, don't know anything about her lately.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ry-blonde-2016

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowIndigo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a lead on providers in Snoqualmie or NB? I'm hopeful that there are some girls working out of the casino but haven't found any evidence.

  9. #23542
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowIndigo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a lead on providers in Snoqualmie or NB? I'm hopeful that there are some girls working out of the casino but haven't found any evidence.
    I'd expect that to pick up once the hotel is finally done (after all these years!0.

  10. #23541

    Snoqualmie or North Bend

    Anybody have a lead on providers in Snoqualmie or NB? I'm hopeful that there are some girls working out of the casino but haven't found any evidence.

  11. #23540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    No condom in sight. Low fees no upcharge for me. Ok looking. Face is decent, body is meh. Not tight body at all, kinda a dead fish in bed. Here is the real downside though. The reason she needs to sneak you in at night is because she has two small children she lives with. So if you go at night expect kids in the next room. Better time is daytime when kids are in school. Really nice, seems really new to this. Feel bad giving you fuckers a clue on this one. She is going to get turned out quick. Have fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
    Been trying for daytime but not able to make it happen.

  12. #23539
    Quote Originally Posted by PopItFank69  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a msg and she sent me a video of her masturbating where you can hear her kids playing in the background LOL. She's pretty close to where I am so I might try her out for fun. Though she bailed on me the other night because she said some other dude just wrecked her and she could barely walk. What a ****. I love it.
    Haven't seen anyone with young kids but years ago I saw someone in Akron, OH who had a teenage son living with her. Didn't know when I set it up. As I walked into her room, the son came out of his room and saw me. Just smiled and told me to have fun, just don't wreck her too bad. That was weird and a little hot in a really wrong way. My dirty mind went straight to thinking a 3 some with her son and her. LOL.

  13. #23538
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    No condom in sight. Low fees no upcharge for me. Ok looking. Face is decent, body is meh. Not tight body at all, kinda a dead fish in bed. Here is the real downside though. The reason she needs to sneak you in at night is because she has two small children she lives with. So if you go at night expect kids in the next room. Better time is daytime when kids are in school. Really nice, seems really new to this. Feel bad giving you fuckers a clue on this one. She is going to get turned out quick. Have fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
    Sent her a msg and she sent me a video of her masturbating where you can hear her kids playing in the background LOL. She's pretty close to where I am so I might try her out for fun. Though she bailed on me the other night because she said some other dude just wrecked her and she could barely walk. What a ****. I love it.

  14. #23537
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    If it is the same incall she was at when I was going to see her I wouldn't go near that place, I saw a provider there years ago and I am surprised it hasn't been condemned as the police and fire respond there all the time. There was also a provider involved in a murder at that location several years ago.
    Hah. You can get your laundry done at the same time!

  15. #23536
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Today I finally made arrangements to see Nikki aka Megan.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...w/324089051556

    She doesn't look like pics. Not exactly. Nor does she look 30 or in her 30's. She's probably 40+. And her incall is atrocious. Having said that she's a real good f%#k. Her BBBJ is decent. Not as sloppy as I like it but she will get you hard and to the brim of exploding. I found it humorous that she began the session explaining that I can do ANYTHING but kissing or fingering her. Kissing was the last thing I wanted to do but I was disappointed that I couldn't finger her while she was blowing me. Oh well, her tits are nice and fair game for all kinds of kneading and massaging.

    Once she got me hard I then penetrated her doggystyle. Now I've had my way with many providers but this gal had a tight pussy. So tight it made my hardon stiffer than usual. After approximately 15 minutes or so of pounding that thick curvaceous ass I came and it was all good. I mean I couldn't wait to get out of that hell hole.

    I probably won't see her again. But for 160 not bad.

    Take care and stay hard.
    If it is the same incall she was at when I was going to see her I wouldn't go near that place, I saw a provider there years ago and I am surprised it hasn't been condemned as the police and fire respond there all the time. There was also a provider involved in a murder at that location several years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape