Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 785 1285 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 27920
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23660

    We have a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Is it Penelope?
    I was hoping for the suspense to linger for a tad but longer LOL.

    A mix of cum & sheister was oozing & lubricating her poop chute, it coated the rings of her anus & allowed me to bang it up even harder.

    When I was done, it coated my penis & I had her lick it clean.

    What gave it away?

  2. #23659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Is it Penelope?

  3. #23658
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Can you describe the taste?

  4. #23657
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Reminds me of Mandie.

  5. #23656

    Who does that butt hole belong to

    This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.

    I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1284.jpg‎  

  6. #23655
    Quote Originally Posted by GShumWay42  [View Original Post]
    I'd expect that to pick up once the hotel is finally done (after all these years!0.
    That is an intersting take. Never seen too many providers advertise there.

  7. #23654
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    Extremely UTR. Saw her in 7 yrs ago, don't know anything about her lately.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ry-blonde-2016
    She is still around. Talked with her a few weeks ago. Not sure of she is BBFS tho she did ask if I liked condoms when I saw her.

  8. #23653
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904

    3. One of you jokers just wants to watch the world burn.

    Assuming the last, which one of you limp-noodle knuckleheads is tossing monkey wrenches? I want names! LOL. It's most likely two but I just can't put it past a silent lurker here to shoot himself in the foot white-knighting.

    So-Crates.
    Fucking weird huh?

    I broke her in at 100 for the hour which she was thrilled about, said she'd do anything to keep her lights on LOL. Too bad.

  9. #23652

    Price Creep

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904

    Its one of 3 things:

    1. Another provider put a bug in her ear.

    2. She's BS-ing and using an excuse to raise the rate.

    3. One of you jokers just wants to watch the world burn.

    Assuming the last, which one of you limp-noodle knuckleheads is tossing monkey wrenches? I want names! LOL. It's most likely two but I just can't put it past a silent lurker here to shoot himself in the foot white-knighting.

    So-Crates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3416.jpg‎  

  10. #23651
    Quote Originally Posted by GShumWay42  [View Original Post]
    I'd expect that to pick up once the hotel is finally done (after all these years!0.
    Boy that would be handy!

  11. #23650

    Strawberry blonde

    Extremely UTR. Saw her in 7 yrs ago, don't know anything about her lately.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ry-blonde-2016

    Quote Originally Posted by FlowIndigo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a lead on providers in Snoqualmie or NB? I'm hopeful that there are some girls working out of the casino but haven't found any evidence.

  12. #23649
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowIndigo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a lead on providers in Snoqualmie or NB? I'm hopeful that there are some girls working out of the casino but haven't found any evidence.
    I'd expect that to pick up once the hotel is finally done (after all these years!0.

  13. #23648

    Snoqualmie or North Bend

    Anybody have a lead on providers in Snoqualmie or NB? I'm hopeful that there are some girls working out of the casino but haven't found any evidence.

  14. #23647
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    No condom in sight. Low fees no upcharge for me. Ok looking. Face is decent, body is meh. Not tight body at all, kinda a dead fish in bed. Here is the real downside though. The reason she needs to sneak you in at night is because she has two small children she lives with. So if you go at night expect kids in the next room. Better time is daytime when kids are in school. Really nice, seems really new to this. Feel bad giving you fuckers a clue on this one. She is going to get turned out quick. Have fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
    Been trying for daytime but not able to make it happen.

  15. #23646
    Quote Originally Posted by PopItFank69  [View Original Post]
    Sent her a msg and she sent me a video of her masturbating where you can hear her kids playing in the background LOL. She's pretty close to where I am so I might try her out for fun. Though she bailed on me the other night because she said some other dude just wrecked her and she could barely walk. What a ****. I love it.
    Haven't seen anyone with young kids but years ago I saw someone in Akron, OH who had a teenage son living with her. Didn't know when I set it up. As I walked into her room, the son came out of his room and saw me. Just smiled and told me to have fun, just don't wreck her too bad. That was weird and a little hot in a really wrong way. My dirty mind went straight to thinking a 3 some with her son and her. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape