Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 27800
-
02-28-24 23:24 #23555Senior Member

Posts: 79I Tried
And this is why we can't have nice things. Literally, less than a week from me dropping the link mother fuckers have already blown it for all of us. TBH, she was a lame date. But still, you guys could have been going over to a little MILFs house, dropping loads, eating lucky charms from the kids cereal boxes and you had to destroy this gift in a week. Could be a provider, could be a dude, regardless, sharing girls on this site, at this point, is a lose lose proposition.
1. She gets popular and rates go up.
2. This shit happens.
I for one, see this type of thing ruining this board pretty quickly. You won't get the prime cuts anymore, just the leftovers after the pros are done with their girls and decide to finally share once they are already burnt out. Understand what you are doing to yourselves. There is a good chance, we have some white knights that are going behind our back trying to blow the bareback scene as well. Could be anything, but regardless, it ruins it for most of you.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 21:42 #23554Senior Member

Posts: 500I was going to say.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
4. Someone is such a loser that he's telling her to up her prices. Big L. Which is different from 3. Your 3 is just because someone wants to be an a-hole LOL Probably 4 or 2. Why? For what purpose? He's trying to get a freebie LOL I use to not believe when people said they got freebies but I have gotten them and some of these girls lower their prices low for me. Anywho, probably 4. Badger out.
-
02-28-24 21:38 #23553Senior Member

Posts: 61We have a winner
I was hoping for the suspense to linger for a tad but longer LOL.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
A mix of cum & sheister was oozing & lubricating her poop chute, it coated the rings of her anus & allowed me to bang it up even harder.
When I was done, it coated my penis & I had her lick it clean.
What gave it away?
-
02-28-24 19:49 #23552Senior Member

Posts: 265Is it Penelope?
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 19:30 #23551Senior Member

Posts: 98Can you describe the taste?
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 18:54 #23550Senior Member

Posts: 92Reminds me of Mandie.
Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 17:53 #23549Senior Member

Posts: 61Who does that butt hole belong to
This was after I was done wrecking her poop chute.
I'm sure you know whose butt hole it is. Can you tell?
-
02-28-24 16:49 #23548Senior Member

Posts: 214That is an intersting take. Never seen too many providers advertise there.
Originally Posted by GShumWay42
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 16:48 #23547Senior Member

Posts: 214She is still around. Talked with her a few weeks ago. Not sure of she is BBFS tho she did ask if I liked condoms when I saw her.
Originally Posted by BigKirk
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 16:44 #23546Senior Member

Posts: 161Fucking weird huh?
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
I broke her in at 100 for the hour which she was thrilled about, said she'd do anything to keep her lights on LOL. Too bad.
-
02-28-24 15:53 #23545Senior Member

Posts: 740Price Creep
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...i/606296362904
Its one of 3 things:
1. Another provider put a bug in her ear.
2. She's BS-ing and using an excuse to raise the rate.
3. One of you jokers just wants to watch the world burn.
Assuming the last, which one of you limp-noodle knuckleheads is tossing monkey wrenches? I want names! LOL. It's most likely two but I just can't put it past a silent lurker here to shoot himself in the foot white-knighting.
So-Crates.
-
02-28-24 13:23 #23544Senior Member

Posts: 74Boy that would be handy!
Originally Posted by GShumWay42
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 12:29 #23543Senior Member

Posts: 156Strawberry blonde
Extremely UTR. Saw her in 7 yrs ago, don't know anything about her lately.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ry-blonde-2016
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-24 09:08 #23542Regular Member

Posts: 13I'd expect that to pick up once the hotel is finally done (after all these years!0.
Originally Posted by FlowIndigo
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-24 21:02 #23541Senior Member

Posts: 41Snoqualmie or North Bend
Anybody have a lead on providers in Snoqualmie or NB? I'm hopeful that there are some girls working out of the casino but haven't found any evidence.












Reply With Quote




