Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 328 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2709

    Aroma

    Anyone been to Aroma lately? Last time I was there, there was a new girl, much younger thatn the other. She just gave a half assed massage and nothing else. Not even a tease. And wanted a premium tip. . Was wondering if she's gone and if they brought anyone good in or the older lady back.

  2. #2708

    Took another trip to niota last night

    Went in asked for the big boobed girl I had been seeing. Wasn't there again. I'm wondering anyone else been there seen her?

  3. #2707

    K Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    I've not had anything satisfying at this location in months. I tried a couple of times and both times, the masseuse was a bit too "mature" for me to really enjoy myself. Her HJ seems to be focused on making me finish instead of making me happy. I miss Sugar, her tight body was worth it. Some other chick started shortly after her whose body was nice enough, but haven't seen her since before the pandemic. Anyone have a fun experience here in recent months? This place used to be fun, but it's just not enough lately.
    Honestly, no. I prefer taking the extra drive and going to Royal.

  4. #2706
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Drive an hour to Cartersville

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    If there is such a provider, now more than ever I'm all ears.

    If there were ever an opportunity for a lady (or two or three) to step up and seize and opportunity it is now. Things are bleak. We shouldn't have to make the trip to Knox, ATL or Nash for a decent rub.

    And yes Roan is a particularly frustrating case because the ingredients are right there. If find her quite pretty and her body by any standard is smoking. And on my two visits she was friendly enough. But the overall vibe is just off. It's tough, at least for me, to enjoy myself while getting the sense that the lady would rather be anywhere else but there.
    In Cartersville, you have your choice of ABR (Kamp) or Vivi (Camp). Both are extremely well-reviewed and reasonably priced. Or, continue to complain about the crap you have it Chattanooga. I live in Southwest, NC, where there is nothing. It is barren here. I have to drive much further than one hour, so suck it up or don't complain.

  5. #2705

    That is the question my friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    She was very good at what she did and I'll miss her. Hopefully she'll get well and get back to work. Anyone know of a provider other than Roan?
    If there is such a provider, now more than ever I'm all ears.

    If there were ever an opportunity for a lady (or two or three) to step up and seize and opportunity it is now. Things are bleak. We shouldn't have to make the trip to Knox, ATL or Nash for a decent rub.

    And yes Roan is a particularly frustrating case because the ingredients are right there. If find her quite pretty and her body by any standard is smoking. And on my two visits she was friendly enough. But the overall vibe is just off. It's tough, at least for me, to enjoy myself while getting the sense that the lady would rather be anywhere else but there.

  6. #2704
    She was very good at what she did and I'll miss her. Hopefully she'll get well and get back to work. Anyone know of a provider other than Roan?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    From what I gather her health problems may have become a factor again. Hope she gets better soon. She is a very sweet person and positive spirit.

  7. #2703
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    From what I gather her health problems may have become a factor again. Hope she gets better soon. She is a very sweet person and positive spirit.
    Yes she is very nice person. I visited her a few times myself in the past but it's been a while though.

  8. #2702

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by GarickbircheR  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Betty? Everyone said she seemed to enjoy giving massages, why she quit?
    From what I gather her health problems may have become a factor again. Hope she gets better soon. She is a very sweet person and positive spirit.

  9. #2701
    Quote Originally Posted by HowLand  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to Betty this morning and got a quick reply that she was no longer offering massages. I've seen her once before and am a little sad I won't get a second opportunity but c'est la vie. I opted for K Stone instead (first time going) and was pretty pleased with the service. It was the same cost for the same service plus a table shower, though I did leave a tip as well.
    What happened to Betty? Everyone said she seemed to enjoy giving massages, why she quit?

  10. #2700

    Massage

    I saw her a few years back and the pics she has posted now are the same ones she had then. The massage was ok and I left happy but at that time any mutual touching was an upsell. I never went back.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowLand  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this provider?

    https://chattanooga.rubratings.com/244

    I know I've read about her in the past but can't remember her name to do a search and refresh my memory.

  11. #2699

    K Stone

    I've not had anything satisfying at this location in months. I tried a couple of times and both times, the masseuse was a bit too "mature" for me to really enjoy myself. Her HJ seems to be focused on making me finish instead of making me happy. I miss Sugar, her tight body was worth it. Some other chick started shortly after her whose body was nice enough, but haven't seen her since before the pandemic. Anyone have a fun experience here in recent months? This place used to be fun, but it's just not enough lately.

  12. #2698

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DMosley  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it. Attitude is horrible, massage mediocre, rather hit a legit massage spot amd rub one off myself.
    Mileage varies. I've seen Nikki a half dozen times in multiple locations. I even posted a review right before she was picked up last year recommending her. I don't understand her bad reputation.

  13. #2697
    Any info on this provider?

    https://chattanooga.rubratings.com/244

    I know I've read about her in the past but can't remember her name to do a search and refresh my memory.

  14. #2696
    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Just my. 02 but she gives a great sensual massage that gets better as she gets to know your likes and wants and an amazing ending. Very nice woman that enjoys great conversation and a great teasing touch. I don't know what you're getting in Atlanta for less than $80, but I think she's worth every penny. Betty rocks.
    I tried reaching out to Betty this morning and got a quick reply that she was no longer offering massages. I've seen her once before and am a little sad I won't get a second opportunity but c'est la vie. I opted for K Stone instead (first time going) and was pretty pleased with the service. It was the same cost for the same service plus a table shower, though I did leave a tip as well.

  15. #2695

    Rubdown

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Going to go out on a limb here and say this ad is fake. North Dakota area code and who the hell can even make out her ad title. Still don't know about the rub ratings Chattanooga section, now Atlanta section rub ratings is mostly legit.
    Beware, almost agreed on price. Asked me to buy a gift card and send pictures of front and back of the card. I mentioned I'm not stupid to do that. I asked for location, sent me a screenshot of some Chattanooga downtown address, shown I believe 5458 miles away, I played with maps and figured out someone texting me from text app somewhere in Nigeria, when I told her / him I know it's a scam and they're not even in America, he or she became really mad cussing me out left and right. Before that I asked is that ok if we'll just meet first no massage, she said yes, went to that address, no one even came out but was texting saying she doesn't see me there. Be careful, caught her / him by a screenshot of Apple maps showing that distance of 5458 miles away, or pretty close to it. Be wise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape