Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 27920
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926

    I have never seen her

    She is not my type, but I did end up texting her before seeing her pics, seems very open to the topic.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ssiNotTrashy85

    She is looking for some regular's.

  2. #23404
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Haha, the 1 guy I did trade info with apparently sent her screenshots from this forum. So. Yeah, folks are weird. Now I share nothing.
    Who was it? Share so the rest of us won't repeat that mistake.

  3. #23403
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    There's people that don't know how to keep a secret and spoil stuff for everyone else.
    Haha, the 1 guy I did trade info with apparently sent her screenshots from this forum. So. Yeah, folks are weird. Now I share nothing.

  4. #23402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I shouldn't have used the word quoted. I guess referenced would be a better word to use.

    So basically she either monitors this thread or someone told her about it.

    Stay safe everyone.
    Post what what she mentioned, I look at her account and did not see anything.

  5. #23401

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    God she really blew up. She was sober maybe she started drinking again?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She used to be so fun to pump baby batter into before she became sober. I would see her once a month for a good few hours and she never once charged me more than 90 min. Saw her recently and I hated myself for being in her presence.
    I did not know that she had a drinking problem. That is terrible and I hope she gets better soon. My experience with her was strange to say the least. I did get what I wanted but we definitely did not connect. Keep in mind this was a long time ago and she was much much skinnier then, so it wasn't due to looks. Just chemistry. Then a while later I saw reports here of another member BB'ing her as well and it did not surprise me as I got the same. Either way. I have not seen her in ages and I hope she gets better soon and can pay her rent.

  6. #23400
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I shouldn't have used the word quoted. I guess referenced would be a better word to use.

    So basically she either monitors this thread or someone told her about it.

    Stay safe everyone.
    I would not be surprised if she either monitors this thread or some chump here gave her the info. Either way thanks for the update. I will go on twitter or TNA to see what she posted.

  7. #23399
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    No she has not. I do not see anything linking her to me on Twitter or TNA. Not sure what you mean, but she has not "quoted" me anywhere. Care to elaborate?
    I shouldn't have used the word quoted. I guess referenced would be a better word to use.

    So basically she either monitors this thread or someone told her about it.

    Stay safe everyone.

  8. #23398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Remember her. Readhead, a little wierd and geeky. Eitherway she has put on a TON of weight now and is supposedly desperate for some money. I know (from personal experience about 4 years ago) that she belongs here. I have not seen her, except for that one time, because I find her really weird and we did not really gel that well (no chemistry). She is a sub and can be trained / manipulated to do whatever you want, I just did not have the patience or chemistry to want to take the time with her. She did allow CIP. Thought I would share.

    https://twitter.com/EmmaLovesYou206
    She used to be so fun to pump baby batter into before she became sober. I would see her once a month for a good few hours and she never once charged me more than 90 min. Saw her recently and I hated myself for being in her presence.

  9. #23397
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Maybe when I'm done I'll post her info, but she'll get lit up and idk if I want to do that to her. For now I share with folks who have info to share.

    JFC the rest of you vultures in my inbox need to do some work yourselves.
    There's people that don't know how to keep a secret and spoil stuff for everyone else.

  10. #23396

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Remember her. Readhead, a little wierd and geeky. Eitherway she has put on a TON of weight now and is supposedly desperate for some money. I know (from personal experience about 4 years ago) that she belongs here. I have not seen her, except for that one time, because I find her really weird and we did not really gel that well (no chemistry). She is a sub and can be trained / manipulated to do whatever you want, I just did not have the patience or chemistry to want to take the time with her. She did allow CIP. Thought I would share.

    https://twitter.com/EmmaLovesYou206
    God she really blew up. She was sober maybe she started drinking again?

  11. #23395
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Sooo what's up bro, you keeping this one to yourself or she needs help? Cause I have standards too. Hahaha. Thats nice!
    Maybe when I'm done I'll post her info, but she'll get lit up and idk if I want to do that to her. For now I share with folks who have info to share.

    JFC the rest of you vultures in my inbox need to do some work yourselves.

  12. #23394
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBitch6  [View Original Post]
    I'm on next door looking for a desperate blonde woman for her "cleaning services".
    Seems she took her original post down.

  13. #23393
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to remain anonymous on that app?
    Yeah I mean you can sign up with another email address I guess, but I made sure not to actually contact her through there.

  14. #23392

    Searching

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Sooo what's up bro, you keeping this one to yourself or she needs help? Cause I have standards too. Hahaha. Thats nice!
    I'm on next door looking for a desperate blonde woman for her "cleaning services".

  15. #23391
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Ah why not, yeah that's the one.

    Meeting was good. BBBJ, bbfscip, multiples, all for a single bill. Was a good lunch break today.
    Is there a way to remain anonymous on that app?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape