Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23279

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    No she has not. I do not see anything linking her to me on Twitter or TNA. Not sure what you mean, but she has not "quoted" me anywhere. Care to elaborate?
    Drtyharry I'll try and elaborate. I opened up her Twitter earlier and mentioned the quote you made about her being desperate and needing $ and bb. It had nothing to do with you per say. I think someone mentioned it to her about the comments. It was posted earlier on her twitter, but now deleted. Probably a simp told her LOL.

  2. #23278
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    Wait, is this on Next door? She a blonde trying to start her own house cleaning biz?
    Ah why not, yeah that's the one.

    Meeting was good. BBBJ, bbfscip, multiples, all for a single bill. Was a good lunch break today.

  3. #23277

    Emma.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    She just quoted you on her twitter feed. LOL.
    No she has not. I do not see anything linking her to me on Twitter or TNA. Not sure what you mean, but she has not "quoted" me anywhere. Care to elaborate?

  4. #23276

    South American

    Has anyone had a good experience with these South American girl?

  5. #23275
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so I just found a good looking MILF civi on a neighborhood app talking about how she was desperate for work. Hit her up and I'm meeting her tomorrow for BBFS, but she'll have to charge me 100 because she has standards LOL.

    It's true, things are tough out there and girls are looking for options.
    How do you even find that out LOL.

  6. #23274

    Josie in Issaquah

    Anyone seen her recently? I heard she might have settled down now these days?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RTY-*****-YASS!-You-want-it-NOW-YASSS!-You-want-it-CHEAP-and-EASY-YASSSS!-You-want to-FILM-it-for-FREE-YASSSSS!

  7. #23273
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so I just found a good looking MILF civi on a neighborhood app talking about how she was desperate for work. Hit her up and I'm meeting her tomorrow for BBFS, but she'll have to charge me 100 because she has standards LOL.

    It's true, things are tough out there and girls are looking for options.
    Wait, is this on Next door? She a blonde trying to start her own house cleaning biz?

  8. #23272
    Is this Nextdoor? Or another?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so I just found a good looking MILF civi on a neighborhood app talking about how she was desperate for work. Hit her up and I'm meeting her tomorrow for BBFS, but she'll have to charge me 100 because she has standards LOL.

    It's true, things are tough out there and girls are looking for options.

  9. #23271
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Remember her. Readhead, a little wierd and geeky. Eitherway she has put on a TON of weight now and is supposedly desperate for some money. I know (from personal experience about 4 years ago) that she belongs here. I have not seen her, except for that one time, because I find her really weird and we did not really gel that well (no chemistry). She is a sub and can be trained / manipulated to do whatever you want, I just did not have the patience or chemistry to want to take the time with her. She did allow CIP. Thought I would share.

    https://twitter.com/EmmaLovesYou206
    She just quoted you on her twitter feed. LOL.

    i've seen her a few times all covered but would love to go bare with her. for some reason, i like her geeky vibe.

  10. #23270
    Quite interested with her reduced rate but bou.

    Why driving to DT sea is a *****.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Remember her. Readhead, a little wierd and geeky. Eitherway she has put on a TON of weight now and is supposedly desperate for some money. I know (from personal experience about 4 years ago) that she belongs here. I have not seen her, except for that one time, because I find her really weird and we did not really gel that well (no chemistry). She is a sub and can be trained / manipulated to do whatever you want, I just did not have the patience or chemistry to want to take the time with her. She did allow CIP. Thought I would share.

    https://twitter.com/EmmaLovesYou206

  11. #23269

    Emma Darling

    Remember her. Readhead, a little wierd and geeky. Eitherway she has put on a TON of weight now and is supposedly desperate for some money. I know (from personal experience about 4 years ago) that she belongs here. I have not seen her, except for that one time, because I find her really weird and we did not really gel that well (no chemistry). She is a sub and can be trained / manipulated to do whatever you want, I just did not have the patience or chemistry to want to take the time with her. She did allow CIP. Thought I would share.

    https://twitter.com/EmmaLovesYou206

  12. #23268
    She always belongs here. I met her once last year when I was down south. No questions asked. She is skinny but man she took the whole thing like a champ, she was grasping on full thrust. She like to do it on the shower too, fist she said no cip but towards then while you pounding hard and deep she will tell you to finish inside! She's a freak and loves a good lovin.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    In her ads she says to don't even ask for bb.

  13. #23267
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Her last ad says "please send a selfie; I will gladly reciprocate". Is this optional or a requirement to book an appointment?
    I never done that. I think this new ads are coming from her new agency.

  14. #23266

    Upgrade fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?572146-elegantemma

    Despite being so skinny she can take a balls deep pounding.

    Watching he slam her pussy down on a cock is a sight to see.

    Creampied her. Size queen verified.
    Does she have one?

  15. #23265
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    In her ads she says to don't even ask for bb.
    That is because she doesn't handle communications. If you catch my drift.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape