Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 27920
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23375
    She always belongs here. I met her once last year when I was down south. No questions asked. She is skinny but man she took the whole thing like a champ, she was grasping on full thrust. She like to do it on the shower too, fist she said no cip but towards then while you pounding hard and deep she will tell you to finish inside! She's a freak and loves a good lovin.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    In her ads she says to don't even ask for bb.

  2. #23374
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Her last ad says "please send a selfie; I will gladly reciprocate". Is this optional or a requirement to book an appointment?
    I never done that. I think this new ads are coming from her new agency.

  3. #23373

    Upgrade fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?572146-elegantemma

    Despite being so skinny she can take a balls deep pounding.

    Watching he slam her pussy down on a cock is a sight to see.

    Creampied her. Size queen verified.
    Does she have one?

  4. #23372
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    In her ads she says to don't even ask for bb.
    That is because she doesn't handle communications. If you catch my drift.

  5. #23371
    In her ads she says to don't even ask for bb.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?572146-elegantemma

    Despite being so skinny she can take a balls deep pounding.

    Watching he slam her pussy down on a cock is a sight to see.

    Creampied her. Size queen verified.

  6. #23370
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Booking abdate for today now. Thanks for the report.
    Please update us after your date.

  7. #23369
    Last time she posted availability we texted and she confirmed all bb as usual. She has never used a cover any of the times I have seen her since she started. Maybe I didn't ask to see her when she went through her covered phase?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trevi509  [View Original Post]
    I think her bf got a hold of her poon phone. I sent a message a while back asking if she was available and "she" told me to fuck off (in about 3 paragraphs spread over 5 texts). She's in Renton now and quit seeing guys as far as I can tell. We'll see if it lasts through because this is like the 3rd time it's happened. She likes the hard candy and when the current simp moves on to his next rescue, she'll probably start up again. The last time I saw her she still did BBFS but asked me to cum on her tits or face.

  8. #23368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed. I noticed that as well.
    She lives there now, so her and Harlow would do a BBFS duo? I could be down for that.

  9. #23367
    Her last ad says "please send a selfie; I will gladly reciprocate". Is this optional or a requirement to book an appointment?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she belongs, but YMMV. The first time I met her, we started with a cover, and in the middle of the action, I asked her if it's okay to take the condom out. She asked for $. The next 2-3 times, I just handed over the extra $ and went raw. After that, I got her number and just texted her to set up private time, which is way cheaper than what she is asking on the board. However, she is not on birth control.

  10. #23366

    Joey Adams

    Joey Adams has been seeing me off and on since she started.

    She is looking for regulars. She belongs here. She will want a tip but I mentioned I am a regular and she is already charging a premium rate.

  11. #23365

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so I just found a good looking MILF civi on a neighborhood app talking about how she was desperate for work. Hit her up and I'm meeting her tomorrow for BBFS, but she'll have to charge me 100 because she has standards LOL.

    It's true, things are tough out there and girls are looking for options.
    Do you have the contact information for this gem you might've found?

  12. #23364
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    It's that time of year! Couple nights ago I went and saw one of my ATFs. It was my second time, and she is adamantly against BBFS. But as we're catching up I learn she needs rent money and money to start up her business. Next thing I know I'm barebacking her for two hours, at a bargain price. Now's your chance to make that deal you've always wanted. Just be cool, nice and if you have recent test results even better. The post holiday credit card payments are coming, be smart and fuck hard, friends!!
    LOL, so I just found a good looking MILF civi on a neighborhood app talking about how she was desperate for work. Hit her up and I'm meeting her tomorrow for BBFS, but she'll have to charge me 100 because she has standards LOL.

    It's true, things are tough out there and girls are looking for options.

  13. #23363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Yes indeed. I noticed that as well.
    You are correct.

    Both are pretty used up. At least JK works out.

  14. #23362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she belongs, but YMMV. The first time I met her, we started with a cover, and in the middle of the action, I asked her if it's okay to take the condom out. She asked for $. The next 2-3 times, I just handed over the extra $ and went raw. After that, I got her number and just texted her to set up private time, which is way cheaper than what she is asking on the board. However, she is not on birth control.
    Booking abdate for today now. Thanks for the report.

  15. #23361

    IreniiLove

    I can confirm she belongs, but YMMV. The first time I met her, we started with a cover, and in the middle of the action, I asked her if it's okay to take the condom out. She asked for $. The next 2-3 times, I just handed over the extra $ and went raw. After that, I got her number and just texted her to set up private time, which is way cheaper than what she is asking on the board. However, she is not on birth control.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape