Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 27800
-
01-24-24 19:55 #23285Senior Member

Posts: 57Searching
I'm on next door looking for a desperate blonde woman for her "cleaning services".
Originally Posted by BusSit69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 19:54 #23284Senior Member

Posts: 1304Is there a way to remain anonymous on that app?
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 19:44 #23283Senior Member

Posts: 981Right on! You go brother!
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 19:42 #23282Senior Member

Posts: 981No thanks.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 19:41 #23281Regular Member

Posts: 16Hazel69
Put a couple in her over the weekend. She's so hot, but so awkward. Anyone had a good session with her? What gets her actually going? I tried lots. She has a rulebook that stalls the natural vibe in passionate moments. Obvi, I'd read that, but I needed to find out. What a bummer.
-
01-24-24 19:41 #23280Senior Member

Posts: 451Ahhh
Sooo what's up bro, you keeping this one to yourself or she needs help? Cause I have standards too. Hahaha. Thats nice!
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 19:32 #23279Senior Member

Posts: 451Emma
Drtyharry I'll try and elaborate. I opened up her Twitter earlier and mentioned the quote you made about her being desperate and needing $ and bb. It had nothing to do with you per say. I think someone mentioned it to her about the comments. It was posted earlier on her twitter, but now deleted. Probably a simp told her LOL.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 17:55 #23278Senior Member

Posts: 161Ah why not, yeah that's the one.
Originally Posted by Coolboarder78
[View Original Post]
Meeting was good. BBBJ, bbfscip, multiples, all for a single bill. Was a good lunch break today.
-
01-24-24 17:47 #23277Senior Member

Posts: 2184Emma.
No she has not. I do not see anything linking her to me on Twitter or TNA. Not sure what you mean, but she has not "quoted" me anywhere. Care to elaborate?
Originally Posted by Aegean45
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 17:09 #23276Senior Member

Posts: 59South American
Has anyone had a good experience with these South American girl?
-
01-24-24 17:08 #23275Senior Member

Posts: 131How do you even find that out LOL.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 13:23 #23274Senior Member

Posts: 617Josie in Issaquah
Anyone seen her recently? I heard she might have settled down now these days?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....RTY-*****-YASS!-You-want-it-NOW-YASSS!-You-want-it-CHEAP-and-EASY-YASSSS!-You-want to-FILM-it-for-FREE-YASSSSS!
-
01-24-24 13:18 #23273Senior Member

Posts: 113Wait, is this on Next door? She a blonde trying to start her own house cleaning biz?
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 12:56 #23272Senior Member

Posts: 617Is this Nextdoor? Or another?
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-24 12:32 #23271Senior Member

Posts: 277She just quoted you on her twitter feed. LOL.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
i've seen her a few times all covered but would love to go bare with her. for some reason, i like her geeky vibe.












Reply With Quote



