Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13555

    Lala the pretty

    Lala posts constantly and but never any reviews and the comments look to be self posted. Anyone ever take the plunge? GPS for sure.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/163589112

  2. #13554
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Who wouldn't want a thick ass that grips! Sounds fun to me but did she just old pics of her or were they completely fake?
    No not fake pics, just heavily filtered and she is extremely dolled up in those photos (make up, wig, etc). In person she was wearing no make up and what was possibly a very thin, wig cap. The skin on her face is that of someone that piles the make-up / foundation on a lot causing severe acne / blemishes. She isn't hideous, but definitely not as gorgeous as the photos make her out to be. Very average. Or how I would best describe her, homely. Still would repeat.

  3. #13553

    Siren. More Info and Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163589632

    I guess you mean this one, I've been curious as well but no info here. Would be nice to know the area and pricing. She looks fun but also. Intimidating I guess, LOL.
    https://callescort.org/314-939-2988

    She looks like she'd be a fun ride to me! No holes barred!

  4. #13552

    So she used fake pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox5  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/68662797

    Saw this one over the weekend, she's working out of the hotel by the Ameristar casino. Was quick to respond and send location asked for a verification photo sent her a poorly lit photo while driving to see her and arrived, she took about 15 minutes to respond once I got to location and said she was "on the phone" apologized and sent room number. Upon entry and first impression she definitely does not look like the photos posted (to be expected) she was a bit homely imo but passable, big thick ass and decently firm tits. Started with a CBJ that was decent then pretty much allowed any position I wanted. Started with her reverse cg, missionary, then switched up to doggie to finish. Did not take long to bust. She's got GRIP. Super tight. Multiple times throughout the session I had to slow up and make sure the condom was still on. 120 for the qv. Would repeat.
    Who wouldn't want a thick ass that grips! Sounds fun to me but did she just old pics of her or were they completely fake?

  5. #13551

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163585504#.

    As a side note I've been getting SO MANY page redirects on LC/EB after new years, getting frustrating using them. Anything I can do to prevent the page hijacking? Im using firefox.
    Olivia is a former Angel and she's legit. It was a pretty good GFE session even if a bit rushed, but not to a point that it ruined the experience. She's attractive for sure, but I'd say her pics, while definitely her, make her look hotter than she is. Not my first choice, but will probably see her again some time.

  6. #13550
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapo9421  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Siren? If so are her pics accurate and does she provide good service?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/96573054
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163589632

    I guess you mean this one, I've been curious as well but no info here. Would be nice to know the area and pricing. She looks fun but also. Intimidating I guess, LOL.

  7. #13549

    Olivia Love?

    Any info on this one? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163585504#.

    As a side note I've been getting SO MANY page redirects on LC/EB after new years, getting frustrating using them. Anything I can do to prevent the page hijacking? Im using firefox.

  8. #13548
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? I'm planning to reach out to her, but wanted to see if anyone has already talked to her or seen her. Pics past the smell test, but I'm always leery of LC posts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163528950#.
    I was trying to meet up with her as well. She seemed legit, asked to FT for her verification. I was fine with that, girls often just want to get a sense of if you're a creep or not. But I had never done that on this burner phone yet, and never got the Apple I'd set up, which apparently you need. By the time I got it all sorted out she wasn't responding, and I had limited time so moved on too.

  9. #13547
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    That's odd's, my review is not for that ad but this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163409830, must had clicked the wrong one.
    It's alright brother, I understand. I knew there had to be some error. I've done the same thing as well.

  10. #13546

    Cum See Me Bella

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/68662797

    Saw this one over the weekend, she's working out of the hotel by the Ameristar casino. Was quick to respond and send location asked for a verification photo sent her a poorly lit photo while driving to see her and arrived, she took about 15 minutes to respond once I got to location and said she was "on the phone" apologized and sent room number. Upon entry and first impression she definitely does not look like the photos posted (to be expected) she was a bit homely imo but passable, big thick ass and decently firm tits. Started with a CBJ that was decent then pretty much allowed any position I wanted. Started with her reverse cg, missionary, then switched up to doggie to finish. Did not take long to bust. She's got GRIP. Super tight. Multiple times throughout the session I had to slow up and make sure the condom was still on. 120 for the qv. Would repeat.

  11. #13545

    Wrong ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    She has 66 reviews on TER, overwhelmingly positive. I've personally seen her at last 10 times, so I find your comment hard to believe. You sure it was Sweet Tavia you visited and not someone else? I mean they all have quirks, but you paid for 3 hours and nothing happened?
    That's odd's, my review is not for that ad but this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163409830, must had clicked the wrong one.

  12. #13544

    Seems legit.

    Anybody seen this one? I'm planning to reach out to her, but wanted to see if anyone has already talked to her or seen her. Pics past the smell test, but I'm always leery of LC posts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163528950#.

  13. #13543
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    Met her once in May, safe incall, looked pretty close to pics. BUT she's a NUT job LOL, just kept talking and talking. Stayed around 3 hours, but got nothing. Barely a bbj, and wouldn't let me fxk at all. Kept pulling it out. But she did let me keep trying, but no penetration LOL. YMMV though.
    She has 66 reviews on TER, overwhelmingly positive. I've personally seen her at last 10 times, so I find your comment hard to believe. You sure it was Sweet Tavia you visited and not someone else? I mean they all have quirks, but you paid for 3 hours and nothing happened?

  14. #13542
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I've tried four separate times to TOFTT. Twice, I got no response at all. Once, just a response to my initial inquiry, then crickets. The fourth time, I got all the way through her verification process and then she sent a weird response, then nothing. I'm going to keep trying, but would appreciate if anyone else has had any experience with her. I know from my DMs, several of you mongers are trying to crack the code too.
    She wanted a selfie and then a picture of the money with a handwritten note with the date.

  15. #13541
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lake has a new girl, Meadow, at Prolux. I'll get over to see her as soon as I can and report back but if anyone else has seen her, let us know how it went.
    Anyone here see her before today? Was she on any sites previously, or maybe she's a true rookie! Lake likes that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape