Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 278 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 328 378 778 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 17690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13535

    So she used fake pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox5  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/68662797

    Saw this one over the weekend, she's working out of the hotel by the Ameristar casino. Was quick to respond and send location asked for a verification photo sent her a poorly lit photo while driving to see her and arrived, she took about 15 minutes to respond once I got to location and said she was "on the phone" apologized and sent room number. Upon entry and first impression she definitely does not look like the photos posted (to be expected) she was a bit homely imo but passable, big thick ass and decently firm tits. Started with a CBJ that was decent then pretty much allowed any position I wanted. Started with her reverse cg, missionary, then switched up to doggie to finish. Did not take long to bust. She's got GRIP. Super tight. Multiple times throughout the session I had to slow up and make sure the condom was still on. 120 for the qv. Would repeat.
    Who wouldn't want a thick ass that grips! Sounds fun to me but did she just old pics of her or were they completely fake?

  2. #13534

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163585504#.

    As a side note I've been getting SO MANY page redirects on LC/EB after new years, getting frustrating using them. Anything I can do to prevent the page hijacking? Im using firefox.
    Olivia is a former Angel and she's legit. It was a pretty good GFE session even if a bit rushed, but not to a point that it ruined the experience. She's attractive for sure, but I'd say her pics, while definitely her, make her look hotter than she is. Not my first choice, but will probably see her again some time.

  3. #13533
    Quote Originally Posted by Colapo9421  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Siren? If so are her pics accurate and does she provide good service?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/96573054
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163589632

    I guess you mean this one, I've been curious as well but no info here. Would be nice to know the area and pricing. She looks fun but also. Intimidating I guess, LOL.

  4. #13532

    Olivia Love?

    Any info on this one? Looks a little TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163585504#.

    As a side note I've been getting SO MANY page redirects on LC/EB after new years, getting frustrating using them. Anything I can do to prevent the page hijacking? Im using firefox.

  5. #13531
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? I'm planning to reach out to her, but wanted to see if anyone has already talked to her or seen her. Pics past the smell test, but I'm always leery of LC posts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163528950#.
    I was trying to meet up with her as well. She seemed legit, asked to FT for her verification. I was fine with that, girls often just want to get a sense of if you're a creep or not. But I had never done that on this burner phone yet, and never got the Apple I'd set up, which apparently you need. By the time I got it all sorted out she wasn't responding, and I had limited time so moved on too.

  6. #13530
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    That's odd's, my review is not for that ad but this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163409830, must had clicked the wrong one.
    It's alright brother, I understand. I knew there had to be some error. I've done the same thing as well.

  7. #13529

    Cum See Me Bella

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/68662797

    Saw this one over the weekend, she's working out of the hotel by the Ameristar casino. Was quick to respond and send location asked for a verification photo sent her a poorly lit photo while driving to see her and arrived, she took about 15 minutes to respond once I got to location and said she was "on the phone" apologized and sent room number. Upon entry and first impression she definitely does not look like the photos posted (to be expected) she was a bit homely imo but passable, big thick ass and decently firm tits. Started with a CBJ that was decent then pretty much allowed any position I wanted. Started with her reverse cg, missionary, then switched up to doggie to finish. Did not take long to bust. She's got GRIP. Super tight. Multiple times throughout the session I had to slow up and make sure the condom was still on. 120 for the qv. Would repeat.

  8. #13528

    Wrong ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    She has 66 reviews on TER, overwhelmingly positive. I've personally seen her at last 10 times, so I find your comment hard to believe. You sure it was Sweet Tavia you visited and not someone else? I mean they all have quirks, but you paid for 3 hours and nothing happened?
    That's odd's, my review is not for that ad but this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163409830, must had clicked the wrong one.

  9. #13527

    Seems legit.

    Anybody seen this one? I'm planning to reach out to her, but wanted to see if anyone has already talked to her or seen her. Pics past the smell test, but I'm always leery of LC posts.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163528950#.

  10. #13526
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    Met her once in May, safe incall, looked pretty close to pics. BUT she's a NUT job LOL, just kept talking and talking. Stayed around 3 hours, but got nothing. Barely a bbj, and wouldn't let me fxk at all. Kept pulling it out. But she did let me keep trying, but no penetration LOL. YMMV though.
    She has 66 reviews on TER, overwhelmingly positive. I've personally seen her at last 10 times, so I find your comment hard to believe. You sure it was Sweet Tavia you visited and not someone else? I mean they all have quirks, but you paid for 3 hours and nothing happened?

  11. #13525
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I've tried four separate times to TOFTT. Twice, I got no response at all. Once, just a response to my initial inquiry, then crickets. The fourth time, I got all the way through her verification process and then she sent a weird response, then nothing. I'm going to keep trying, but would appreciate if anyone else has had any experience with her. I know from my DMs, several of you mongers are trying to crack the code too.
    She wanted a selfie and then a picture of the money with a handwritten note with the date.

  12. #13524
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Lake has a new girl, Meadow, at Prolux. I'll get over to see her as soon as I can and report back but if anyone else has seen her, let us know how it went.
    Anyone here see her before today? Was she on any sites previously, or maybe she's a true rookie! Lake likes that.

  13. #13523

    New Prolux girl

    Looks like Lake has a new girl, Meadow, at Prolux. I'll get over to see her as soon as I can and report back but if anyone else has seen her, let us know how it went.

  14. #13522
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    So take one for the team and let us know how it goes or do you wait for others to do all the dirty work and then visit?
    There's a big difference between doing "dirty work' and being plain stupid.

  15. #13521
    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    I've done some research and am not certain either. I'm considering seeing her, though the only substantive info I've been able to find is a good but three year old TER review. I'll keep digging before I schedule. If you find anything feel free to PM.
    I did see her—she's real and I had a good time. I don't think the pictures are hers but it's hard to say for sure, and she is definitely not the same girl as the thick chick Heather someone mentioned. She's early 40's and I think she has a feminine body with curves in the right places, though I wouldn't call her "thick. " She seemed totally normal and not on anything hard, open minded, not a clock watcher, wants to please, rather sensual when we got down to business, knows how to ride, and seemed genuinely appreciative of the help. She's a talker but I didn't mind, and she has some limits, but nothing to prevent having a really good time ending with intercourse. PM if you have other questions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape