Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 17689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13519
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    I think itwas a scam.
    Without a doubt. That was her pimp. She could have been double booked and the big money showed up early who knows? I didn't want to be too hard on the guy and rake him over the grills. I have personally known quite a few of these ladies over the past 30+ years and many have put me up on the games they play. I'm not tolerant of it.

  2. #13518
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    So take one for the team and let us know how it goes or do you wait for others to do all the dirty work and then visit?
    I've tried four separate times to TOFTT. Twice, I got no response at all. Once, just a response to my initial inquiry, then crickets. The fourth time, I got all the way through her verification process and then she sent a weird response, then nothing. I'm going to keep trying, but would appreciate if anyone else has had any experience with her. I know from my DMs, several of you mongers are trying to crack the code too.

  3. #13517
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    I've inquired several times, no reviews or comments for practically a year on LC. Nothing on here. Use to advertise maybe once every week or two.

    Now practically everyday Still no information. Got to be the poster woman for TGTBT.
    So take one for the team and let us know how it goes or do you wait for others to do all the dirty work and then visit?

  4. #13516
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't surprised when she supposedly retired, she has been at this a long time and very popular. Thought she might come back UTR for a little "fun money" If I was looking to invest 6, I'd find 50 more and dial up Violetta Michelle, that woman will rock your world.
    Met her once in May, safe incall, looked pretty close to pics. BUT she's a NUT job LOL, just kept talking and talking. Stayed around 3 hours, but got nothing. Barely a bbj, and wouldn't let me fxk at all. Kept pulling it out. But she did let me keep trying, but no penetration LOL. YMMV though.

  5. #13515

    Visiting 1/26 to 1/27

    Hello!! I will be in the STL area and staying at the Casino near the Arch. Looking to find a high end provider preferably to come to me.

    Age below 30, petite, dark hair. Girl next door type.

    Not sure 🤔 if the casino has providers hanging around as well?

    Any recommendations are much appreciated!

    I have checked the basic two site, Tryst and Eros and nothing really catching my interest.

  6. #13514
    I've inquired several times, no reviews or comments for practically a year on LC. Nothing on here. Use to advertise maybe once every week or two.

    Now practically everyday Still no information. Got to be the poster woman for TGTBT.

  7. #13513
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge about 8 months ago. While a beautiful woman with a phenomal body, was very mechanical so it was one and done for me.

    Absolutely not worth 6!
    Wasn't surprised when she supposedly retired, she has been at this a long time and very popular. Thought she might come back UTR for a little "fun money" If I was looking to invest 6, I'd find 50 more and dial up Violetta Michelle, that woman will rock your world.

  8. #13512

    She looks familiar, anyone know her current stage name?


  9. #13511
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Take a couple of months off, hope for demand because of retirement, comeback with a bonus 50% increase in price. The new free agency in escorting. LOL.
    Took the plunge about 8 months ago. While a beautiful woman with a phenomal body, was very mechanical so it was one and done for me.

    Absolutely not worth 6!

  10. #13510
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Take a couple of months off, hope for demand because of retirement, comeback with a bonus 50% increase in price. The new free agency in escorting. LOL.
    It says she is in Miami she will probably get those rates. For some reason most women feel like they can up the price by a few hundred on tryst so if they ask where you saw their ad I wouldn't say there.

  11. #13509

    Sweet Tavia--short retirement and price increase of 50%

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Take a couple of months off, hope for demand because of retirement, comeback with a bonus 50% increase in price. The new free agency in escorting. LOL.

  12. #13508
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicSi213  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    I will be visiting STL this week, I was trying to get a hold of Sweet Tavia, but I have not received a response to my email. I have seen her before. Is she still around? Anybody seen her recently? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM.

    SI.
    Short retirement? https://tryst.link/escort/sweettavia.

  13. #13507

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once many years ago...Once.
    Here's the best advice I can give anyone here: Go into your bathroom and place $300 in the sink, now set it on fire and jerk off while watching it burn and I can guarantee you just had a MUCH better time...I felt like I had just engaged in necrophilia after seeing this chick, she looks decent enough, but she's "disturbingly" detached when you're with her-it was very creepy.
    I remember a few years back I met with Jenny (the one that often offers jacuzzi) and she told me that Natalie was her high school classmate. Funny how they're totally the opposite of each other when it comes to having fun.

  14. #13506

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    0 okay. From the context it sounded like it happened before anything went down whatsoever. My bad.
    Thats what the board is to be about, thank you for your support it means a lot to us who really care. And I thank you again.

  15. #13505

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    0 okay. From the context it sounded like it happened before anything went down whatsoever. My bad.
    I think itwas a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape