Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 17689
-
01-14-24 14:08 #13519Senior Member

Posts: 159Without a doubt. That was her pimp. She could have been double booked and the big money showed up early who knows? I didn't want to be too hard on the guy and rake him over the grills. I have personally known quite a few of these ladies over the past 30+ years and many have put me up on the games they play. I'm not tolerant of it.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 09:47 #13518Senior Member

Posts: 170I've tried four separate times to TOFTT. Twice, I got no response at all. Once, just a response to my initial inquiry, then crickets. The fourth time, I got all the way through her verification process and then she sent a weird response, then nothing. I'm going to keep trying, but would appreciate if anyone else has had any experience with her. I know from my DMs, several of you mongers are trying to crack the code too.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 07:55 #13517Senior Member

Posts: 447So take one for the team and let us know how it goes or do you wait for others to do all the dirty work and then visit?
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 22:05 #13516Senior Member

Posts: 46Met her once in May, safe incall, looked pretty close to pics. BUT she's a NUT job LOL, just kept talking and talking. Stayed around 3 hours, but got nothing. Barely a bbj, and wouldn't let me fxk at all. Kept pulling it out. But she did let me keep trying, but no penetration LOL. YMMV though.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 14:17 #13515Senior Member

Posts: 244Visiting 1/26 to 1/27
Hello!! I will be in the STL area and staying at the Casino near the Arch. Looking to find a high end provider preferably to come to me.
Age below 30, petite, dark hair. Girl next door type.
Not sure 🤔 if the casino has providers hanging around as well?
Any recommendations are much appreciated!
I have checked the basic two site, Tryst and Eros and nothing really catching my interest.
-
01-13-24 13:08 #13514Senior Member

Posts: 243I've inquired several times, no reviews or comments for practically a year on LC. Nothing on here. Use to advertise maybe once every week or two.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
Now practically everyday Still no information. Got to be the poster woman for TGTBT.
-
01-13-24 12:53 #13513Senior Member

Posts: 243Wasn't surprised when she supposedly retired, she has been at this a long time and very popular. Thought she might come back UTR for a little "fun money" If I was looking to invest 6, I'd find 50 more and dial up Violetta Michelle, that woman will rock your world.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 11:29 #13512Senior Member

Posts: 279She looks familiar, anyone know her current stage name?
-
01-13-24 08:56 #13511Senior Member

Posts: 410Took the plunge about 8 months ago. While a beautiful woman with a phenomal body, was very mechanical so it was one and done for me.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
Absolutely not worth 6!
-
01-13-24 08:21 #13510Senior Member

Posts: 447It says she is in Miami she will probably get those rates. For some reason most women feel like they can up the price by a few hundred on tryst so if they ask where you saw their ad I wouldn't say there.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 07:38 #13509Banned Member

Posts: 116Sweet Tavia--short retirement and price increase of 50%
Take a couple of months off, hope for demand because of retirement, comeback with a bonus 50% increase in price. The new free agency in escorting. LOL.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-24 06:18 #13508Senior Member

Posts: 243Short retirement? https://tryst.link/escort/sweettavia.
Originally Posted by CivicSi213
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 23:26 #13507Senior Member

Posts: 375Natalie
I remember a few years back I met with Jenny (the one that often offers jacuzzi) and she told me that Natalie was her high school classmate. Funny how they're totally the opposite of each other when it comes to having fun.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 22:58 #13506Senior Member

Posts: 489Thank you
Thats what the board is to be about, thank you for your support it means a lot to us who really care. And I thank you again.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 22:52 #13505Senior Member

Posts: 489Scam
I think itwas a scam.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




