Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 782 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 17689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13474

    Ye

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser;6744328[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/163131763[/URL]#.

    Does she offer any extras? That pic with her tongue out seems as if she can blow a good one.
    Yes, she does. Or she did when I last saw her at an extended stay place in St. Charles County. Heavier than the pics show, but pretty good for her age, which is 55-60, I'd say. Massage lasted 15 minutes, then FS. No worries there. Experience was worth repeating, which I did, three total visits. I'd see her again, and maybe that'll be soon.

    LTB.

  2. #13473
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser;6744328[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/163131763[/URL]#.

    Does she offer any extras? That pic with her tongue out seems as if she can blow a good one.
    She gives a pretty fair BBBJ, and has some super tits.

  3. #13472

    Massage

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/163131763#.

    Does she offer any extras? That pic with her tongue out seems as if she can blow a good one.

  4. #13471
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen her and how she was. She reminds me of an ex-girlfriend back when I was a teenager.
    I can't find anyone that has ever seen her. There are a couple posts where people complain she set up stuff and then disappeared. I tried to set something up a couple weeks ago and we had plans and she just didn't show up. About 2 hours before the date she confirmed and had my address but at the scheduled time she just never showed up and never replied. I reached out the next day from a different phone number as a new client and she was eager to set up a date, we set a date for later in the week and then she, again, just disappeared after that initial conversation.

    My guess is she is more interested in selling her OF and has no interest in actually meeting anyone, which is weird but whatever.

  5. #13470

    Kai

    I saw this girl the beginning of December. Fun girl, she's a petite, young mixed girl with a positive, bubbly personality. Everything covered. No kissing, but she did a fetish of mine and Greek (which she loves! I was already so turned on from our prior activities that I came pretty much as soon as I got inside her ass! Next time I hope to enjoy Greek for a little longer.

    I paid 300 for an hour which included Greek and my fetish, and she's pretty attractive so I thought that was worth it. But rates are not very clear, they weren't listed on her listcrawlr ad, but it does say "NO NEGOTIATION". She wanted to call on the phone before meeting which was nice. But when the topic of rate came up she at first said we can discuss in the room, which sounds like a bad idea (and wouldn't that be negotiation? Anyway, we did agree on the 300 before our appt which I was satisfied with. Later I did see she had an ad on Tryst with I believe 450/ hr or something. But I've noticed that many girls with ads in multiple places have a higher rate on Tryst than list or STG. So it might be wise to not mention seeing the tryst ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163060448

  6. #13469

    Jeff c

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Market is pretty tight here. But there are a few options. Latin AMPs aren't a thing here. Seems to be a coastal thing (I'm originally from Cali).

    Scarlett is a popular choice here. Never tried her, but I've heard good things.

    Eden is a great time. She's worth a visit. Perfect body, great tits. Very pleasing service.

    Alena Winter is a little further from where you're at, but she's a good time as well. Very similar in assets to Eden.

    There's a big-titted MILF called Skylar (listcrawler) that I like and she's walking distance from Union Station (downtown loft). She offers a bubble bath and sensual massage. And other stuff.

    There are a cluster of AAMPs in Illinois that will require a car and GPS. They are decent, but not coastal city decent.

    A few Latinas come through town, but you have to be quick to catch them.

    Strip club scene is okay if you're looking for a little grind, but anything further is prohibitively expensive.

    Streetwalker scene has some action, but it's hit or miss and unless you're staying for a week or two, you'll most likely miss.

    As always, it depends on what you're looking for. You can always PM me. I can send you some links.
    Jeff c and others are always spot on. In addition to his guidance, I'd add Lilia and Violetta Michelle. Violetta needs references which I prefer anyway. She may be higher priced than others too so please check her rates and travels. Eden is my favorite in St. Louis as she's personable, reliable, Professional. Great location. Lilia is similar as well. You'll certainly need a car to see violeta, but everyone else is near downtown area or slightly outside that area. Lilia is stunning in my opinion, as is Eden.

    Scarlett may require screening (she did with me and it was painless). Any provider that screens makes me feel a bit more at ease. Eden, lilia, Michelle, Scarlett are professional people, courteous, and we're lucky they are in area..

    Scarlett is a spectacular masseuse. Certainly LMT. I'd also recommend Diana for LMT experience only. Diana is among my favs but expect LMT only.

  7. #13468

    Visiting

    Dogg,

    Dead Dead has a solid list. I saw your AMP post as well. You are probably going to want a car while in STL. Our public transit sucks and this may not be a job for Uber.

    This is not the place for Latinas, sorry. Alena Winter is in Chesterfield, about 20 minutes from Union Station. Eden is in the Central West End. An easy hop from Union Station. Scarlett is in University City, also close.

    Jasmine Spa on Chippewa is not too far and should be a for sure HJ. Ask the desk how to get to Ted Drewes. Jasmine is about 4 blocks west.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Market is pretty tight here. But there are a few options. Latin AMPs aren't a thing here. Seems to be a coastal thing (I'm originally from Cali).

    Scarlett is a popular choice here. Never tried her, but I've heard good things.

    Eden is a great time. She's worth a visit. Perfect body, great tits. Very pleasing service.

    Alena Winter is a little further from where you're at, but she's a good time as well. Very similar in assets to Eden.

    There's a big-titted MILF called Skylar (listcrawler) that I like and she's walking distance from Union Station (downtown loft). She offers a bubble bath and sensual massage. And other stuff.

    There are a cluster of AAMPs in Illinois that will require a car and GPS. They are decent, but not coastal city decent.

    A few Latinas come through town, but you have to be quick to catch them.

    Strip club scene is okay if you're looking for a little grind, but anything further is prohibitively expensive.

    Streetwalker scene has some action, but it's hit or miss and unless you're staying for a week or two, you'll most likely miss.

    As always, it depends on what you're looking for. You can always PM me. I can send you some links.

  8. #13467

    Slim Pickens

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDogg  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've been at this for longer than I'd like to admit but hey, it's been great for the most part. My stomping grounds is in NJ, however, I will be traveling to St. Louis and staying in the union Station area. Is it worth renting a car? Any good local SW action?

    Ig not, I'd be open to an affordable Latina AMP or escort from STG, etc.

    Thanks for the help! If you're ever in NJ, please do let me know.
    Market is pretty tight here. But there are a few options. Latin AMPs aren't a thing here. Seems to be a coastal thing (I'm originally from Cali).

    Scarlett is a popular choice here. Never tried her, but I've heard good things.

    Eden is a great time. She's worth a visit. Perfect body, great tits. Very pleasing service.

    Alena Winter is a little further from where you're at, but she's a good time as well. Very similar in assets to Eden.

    There's a big-titted MILF called Skylar (listcrawler) that I like and she's walking distance from Union Station (downtown loft). She offers a bubble bath and sensual massage. And other stuff.

    There are a cluster of AAMPs in Illinois that will require a car and GPS. They are decent, but not coastal city decent.

    A few Latinas come through town, but you have to be quick to catch them.

    Strip club scene is okay if you're looking for a little grind, but anything further is prohibitively expensive.

    Streetwalker scene has some action, but it's hit or miss and unless you're staying for a week or two, you'll most likely miss.

    As always, it depends on what you're looking for. You can always PM me. I can send you some links.

  9. #13466

    Visiting

    Hey guys, I've been at this for longer than I'd like to admit but hey, it's been great for the most part. My stomping grounds is in NJ, however, I will be traveling to St. Louis and staying in the union Station area. Is it worth renting a car? Any good local SW action?

    Ig not, I'd be open to an affordable Latina AMP or escort from STG, etc.

    Thanks for the help! If you're ever in NJ, please do let me know.

  10. #13465

    Heather Slayinem

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Heather as Heather / Thick? Couldn't really find anything in her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88
    I've done some research and am not certain either. I'm considering seeing her, though the only substantive info I've been able to find is a good but three year old TER review. I'll keep digging before I schedule. If you find anything feel free to PM.

  11. #13464

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeStevens  [View Original Post]
    Happy Holidays Bone69.

    snip To look, listen and learn the ropes of this site from You Senior members. I'm slowly learning how to navigate it. The reason I'm writing You. Respectfully, I would like to ask You for Scarlett's link or contact info. Maybe her digits. I would like to be in contact with her before I make the drive over especially in the winter months. Ok -then. Thank You Very Much. I appreciate your help. Sincerely, LS.
    https://sensualscarlett.com

  12. #13463
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Wonder who has been overpaying for her. Two weeks ago her rates were 200 and now they are 600.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinatheunicorn
    Just wondering if anyone has seen her and how she was. She reminds me of an ex-girlfriend back when I was a teenager.

  13. #13462

    Gabbi

    Wonder who has been overpaying for her. Two weeks ago her rates were 200 and now they are 600.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinatheunicorn

  14. #13461
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Mckenzie is back, location is north city. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143129380/1
    She's lost weight and looks aged. She was curvy and had a youthful radiance not very long ago. I'd still hit it again tho.

  15. #13460

    YoYo is cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this Yoyo?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6183810465

    Pics look decent enough and I did find an older number with a review that doesn't seem like it was made up by her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6186982387

    Talked with her a bit and she said she was trying to move into a new place and she asked me what kind of job I had before she went quiet. Would be nice to know if she won't jump me haha.
    I don't think she'll jump you. But I trust any of them as far as I can see where their hands are. Any one of them will exploit and finesse you if they see a sign of weakness. Last I saw her she was heavier than the pics but not fat or overweight. And she looks older but she doesn't look deteriorated. She will ghost you tho. Then contact you hrs. Or days later as being available. She will give you a good session. She let me bust my nut in her ass. YMMV. She had track marks at the time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape