Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 17690
-
01-17-24 13:11 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 170So she used fake pics?
Who wouldn't want a thick ass that grips! Sounds fun to me but did she just old pics of her or were they completely fake?
Originally Posted by BlueFox5
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 12:29 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 337Olivia
Olivia is a former Angel and she's legit. It was a pretty good GFE session even if a bit rushed, but not to a point that it ruined the experience. She's attractive for sure, but I'd say her pics, while definitely her, make her look hotter than she is. Not my first choice, but will probably see her again some time.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 11:53 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 279https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163589632
Originally Posted by Colapo9421
[View Original Post]
I guess you mean this one, I've been curious as well but no info here. Would be nice to know the area and pricing. She looks fun but also. Intimidating I guess, LOL.
-
01-17-24 11:46 #13532Senior Member

Posts: 279Olivia Love?
Any info on this one? Looks a little TGTBT.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163585504#.
As a side note I've been getting SO MANY page redirects on LC/EB after new years, getting frustrating using them. Anything I can do to prevent the page hijacking? Im using firefox.
-
01-17-24 08:56 #13531Senior Member

Posts: 254I was trying to meet up with her as well. She seemed legit, asked to FT for her verification. I was fine with that, girls often just want to get a sense of if you're a creep or not. But I had never done that on this burner phone yet, and never got the Apple I'd set up, which apparently you need. By the time I got it all sorted out she wasn't responding, and I had limited time so moved on too.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 06:56 #13530Senior Member

Posts: 224It's alright brother, I understand. I knew there had to be some error. I've done the same thing as well.
Originally Posted by Dasgtin123
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 00:29 #13529Regular Member

Posts: 22Cum See Me Bella
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/68662797
Saw this one over the weekend, she's working out of the hotel by the Ameristar casino. Was quick to respond and send location asked for a verification photo sent her a poorly lit photo while driving to see her and arrived, she took about 15 minutes to respond once I got to location and said she was "on the phone" apologized and sent room number. Upon entry and first impression she definitely does not look like the photos posted (to be expected) she was a bit homely imo but passable, big thick ass and decently firm tits. Started with a CBJ that was decent then pretty much allowed any position I wanted. Started with her reverse cg, missionary, then switched up to doggie to finish. Did not take long to bust. She's got GRIP. Super tight. Multiple times throughout the session I had to slow up and make sure the condom was still on. 120 for the qv. Would repeat.
-
01-16-24 17:32 #13528Senior Member

Posts: 46Wrong ad
That's odd's, my review is not for that ad but this one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163409830, must had clicked the wrong one.
Originally Posted by Illini25
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 14:54 #13527Senior Member

Posts: 337Seems legit.
Anybody seen this one? I'm planning to reach out to her, but wanted to see if anyone has already talked to her or seen her. Pics past the smell test, but I'm always leery of LC posts.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163528950#.
-
01-16-24 07:06 #13526Senior Member

Posts: 224She has 66 reviews on TER, overwhelmingly positive. I've personally seen her at last 10 times, so I find your comment hard to believe. You sure it was Sweet Tavia you visited and not someone else? I mean they all have quirks, but you paid for 3 hours and nothing happened?
Originally Posted by Dasgtin123
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 01:06 #13525Senior Member

Posts: 409She wanted a selfie and then a picture of the money with a handwritten note with the date.
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 16:54 #13524Senior Member

Posts: 411Anyone here see her before today? Was she on any sites previously, or maybe she's a true rookie! Lake likes that.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 12:14 #13523Senior Member

Posts: 249New Prolux girl
Looks like Lake has a new girl, Meadow, at Prolux. I'll get over to see her as soon as I can and report back but if anyone else has seen her, let us know how it went.
-
01-15-24 07:13 #13522Senior Member

Posts: 243There's a big difference between doing "dirty work' and being plain stupid.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 01:19 #13521Senior Member

Posts: 254I did see her—she's real and I had a good time. I don't think the pictures are hers but it's hard to say for sure, and she is definitely not the same girl as the thick chick Heather someone mentioned. She's early 40's and I think she has a feminine body with curves in the right places, though I wouldn't call her "thick. " She seemed totally normal and not on anything hard, open minded, not a clock watcher, wants to please, rather sensual when we got down to business, knows how to ride, and seemed genuinely appreciative of the help. She's a talker but I didn't mind, and she has some limits, but nothing to prevent having a really good time ending with intercourse. PM if you have other questions.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






