Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 551 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 8255
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5855

    Devils Triangle

    So I'm not a huge strip club goer.

    But I have been talking to a chick who is a dancer there.

    Anyone know of this place?

    How are the VIP rooms?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #5854

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Is Liz the Colombian looking one with a thick accent? I was trying to feel her out the other day to see if she gives extras and couldn't get a straight answer. She then got a customer to get a VIP room with her, but I swear they were done in much less than 15 minutes. I then observed her walking him to the ATM to pay him. He did not look happy.
    Liz is a Cuban dancer in her mid thirties with a nice figure and natural breast. Monse has taken Liz under her wing, her menu has expanded and she is much more relaxed about extras. From what I've gathered if Monse recommends a customer to Liz she will be much more comfortable. She's a lot of fun and takes direction well, likes it from behind! Her BJs aren't at Monse's level, but everyone knows that's an unrealistic expectation.

  3. #5853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    A good Saturday for extras at pandoras, lots of dancers very few customers.

    Monse, Liz, Kendra, Entice, Amari, Faith, Martina and Adora and a few others.

    I personally left Monse with a nice creampie and then finished the trip with CFS and a BBBJ from Liz.
    Is Liz the Colombian looking one with a thick accent? I was trying to feel her out the other day to see if she gives extras and couldn't get a straight answer. She then got a customer to get a VIP room with her, but I swear they were done in much less than 15 minutes. I then observed her walking him to the ATM to pay him. He did not look happy.

  4. #5852

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I can't think of a time when I've had to ask. They will offer up whatever extras they are willing to provide after the first standard dance. Seattle girls aren't shy.
    Which club is the best for this? And which girls in there? Also is it worth negotiating or is it a waste of time?

  5. #5851

    HJ only I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodOgg  [View Original Post]
    How is Amari with extras? Is she the super tiny one? She looks hot af but couldn't find intel on extras. Don't see her name come up much.
    She pulled a fast one on me when I first started going to pandoras. It was a rookie mistake on my part, promised a really good time in VIP only find out it was HJ only. I'm more of a FS guy so I was disappointed. The one good thing about that experience was when my VIP was over she must have sensed I was disappointed so she introduced me to her Good friend Diamond. As we all know Diamond never disappoints, glad to see she's back.

    I think I've seen Amari making out with customers in the lap dance area, who knows Maybe she's realized she needs a better menu to stay competitive these days.

  6. #5850

    How's Amari?

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    A good Saturday for extras at pandoras, lots of dancers very few customers.

    Monse, Liz, Kendra, Entice, Amari, Faith, Martina and Adora and a few others.

    I personally left Monse with a nice creampie and then finished the trip with CFS and a BBBJ from Liz.
    How is Amari with extras? Is she the super tiny one? She looks hot af but couldn't find intel on extras. Don't see her name come up much.

  7. #5849

    Good Saturday

    A good Saturday for extras at pandoras, lots of dancers very few customers.

    Monse, Liz, Kendra, Entice, Amari, Faith, Martina and Adora and a few others.

    I personally left Monse with a nice creampie and then finished the trip with CFS and a BBBJ from Liz.

  8. #5848

    They offer

    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan93  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Seattle in a couple of weeks and wanted to get pulse on the strip clubs. Reading through this forum it seems that a lot of girls / clubs offer FS, CBJ, HJ, etc. What do you ask / say to the girls to get this service? I've been to a few different cities and no where do they offer any sort of service besides lapdances. Also which clubs are the best in Seattle to get these services?
    I can't think of a time when I've had to ask. They will offer up whatever extras they are willing to provide after the first standard dance. Seattle girls aren't shy.

  9. #5847

    Seattle Strip Clubs

    Visiting Seattle in a couple of weeks and wanted to get pulse on the strip clubs. Reading through this forum it seems that a lot of girls / clubs offer FS, CBJ, HJ, etc. What do you ask / say to the girls to get this service? I've been to a few different cities and no where do they offer any sort of service besides lapdances. Also which clubs are the best in Seattle to get these services?

  10. #5846
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Naomi usually charges a few hundred more for a very good ride.
    She no ride. Good handshake. I am cheap. $120 hand shake. Very nice.

  11. #5845

    Bargain

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I go to club. 5 girls working. Naomi take me to back. I spend $120. I like her a lot.
    Naomi usually charges a few hundred more for a very good ride.

  12. #5844

    Naomi Fun

    Yesterday I go to club. 5 girls working. Naomi take me to back. I spend $120. I like her a lot.

  13. #5843
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple of dancers at night that will let you go BB.
    How about that, one of them is going to be working tonight.

  14. #5842
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Safety girl. Her pussy is tight.
    There's a couple of dancers at night that will let you go BB.

  15. #5841

    Phones & Cameras in clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanko  [View Original Post]

    One negative is that the security guy needs to chill out. I took out my phone to check the time. And he just walked up to me with his arms out as if it had muscles he didn't have. And he told me to in a very rude way to not use my phone. His face looked like he had a dick up his ass. He also didn't tell me they didn't allow phones when I walked into the club. Pretty much ruined the mood.
    Pretty sure the clubs have signage about phones and cameras. I got told once to put mine away by the waitress. No big deal. But staff never says a word if I have it out when I'm with a dancer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape