Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 8259
-
12-17-23 18:21 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 653That sweathog Sierra will go raw for $400 take out.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
Who wouldn't do full. Service for $400 an hour? Mandy?
-
12-17-23 17:32 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 274Would you mind sharing what she wants for take out? (you may PM) I got take out from a popular dancer. She gave me a fun hour visit. No full service, $400. A chubby MILF with giant tits quoted $500 full service.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 14:15 #5782I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877No.
Originally Posted by MannyFresh082
[View Original Post]
Next time cum in her mouth.
-
12-16-23 22:25 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 443Back to normal
Yeah she's gone back to old Ava. And thank gawd!
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 18:44 #5780Regular Member

Posts: 4Fun times with Sheila
I just started going to the strip club this year. Last night at Pandora was my third time visiting this year and I experienced a first. After getting a couple lapdances from a tiny Asian chick in a tiny school girl skirt I got approached by a Cuban hottie, Sheila I believe her name was. Got 3 song LD with her and on the third song was almost about to explode in my pants. The combo of her grinding and her nibbling on my ear was getting to me so I had to tell her to chill. She told me it was ok and to go ahead and don't hold back. Well got 3 more songs and let myself go and she made me make a mess in my pants LOL Does this happen to alot of you guys? Or is it just because I'm new to all of this? Clean up was kinda of a * since there was no paper towels in the bathroom also since I'm still new to this, how do you get the attention of a girl you want to have fun with? Like what is the proper method if there is one?
-
12-16-23 18:15 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 261Ava
Things must be slow for Ava at Pandoras. She is usuallu a HJ dancer.
She approached me. Qv 300 all in with 50 room fee. Mixed asian with great ass. She handle my size fine.
Doggie hits her right. CBJ, cfs. I pulled condom off and she jacked me off on her tits. We discussed take out options after.
-
12-15-23 14:26 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 1403Honey's was the standard back then. I always show up with loose fitting shorts with zippers. Go in the back girls would reach through the legs and feel no underwear then unzip to blow me. Go during the day and you usually end up with BBFS easily. There was this Latina Jasmine back in 2004 who would block out other girls from getting to me until I told her unless there's anything special she's offering I'm going to be seeing the others. She pulled me out spit on her hands reach behind and shove me into her ass in one stroke then asked is that good enough? Yep, keep going. No upcharge.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 13:13 #5777Senior Member

Posts: 443Back In the Day
Reminds me of going into Foxes. Roxy who later became Marianne at Rick's was there. She also told me not to wear underwear and actually took to Fred Meyer down on 72nd & Pacific Ave to buy "the right shorts".
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 13:12 #5776Senior Member

Posts: 281I'm not too worried about what color pants I wear. They usually don't stay on long cause I'm a fan of the VIP rooms. So many more positions you can fuck in, plus some of the dancers really get into watching themselves in the mirrors. The one time I did do FS in the lap dance area I had the manager come over and talk to the dancer I was with while I was inside her, it was awkward.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
Golf shorts work great during the nicer parts of the year. They still have easy access and they dry quickly, it's important if you get a BJ from a dancer like Mandy who gives super sloppy head.
-
12-15-23 09:45 #5775Senior Member

Posts: 198Reading this reminds me of way back when Honeys existed. It was a free for all for extras. HJs were the norm, even at night. I had a stripper take me in the back and immediately unzip my pants and said, "why the fuck are you wearing underwear? I didn't really have a good response and she followed up with, "you're cock blocking yourself with underwear. ". Stripper wisdom. I've been going commando to strip clubs ever since.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
I don't recommend tan pants, unless they're water proof or don't absorb moisture for all to see. Wear dark loose fitting slacks. Basketball shorts are easy access, they'll attract certain strippers but repel most.
-
12-15-23 02:01 #5774Senior Member

Posts: 63This Right Here
Is the absolute best. To me, sex is much more fun in a setting like that where other people can watch and hear. Seeing the girls lean over from the next booth or the one right behind or in front of where we are is most of the fun. Making the girls moan and get loud right there in the LDA is an aphrodisiac in itself. I will also sneak a peek at the next gent over there getting his knob polished. Hey, if you're shy then get a room.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 16:12 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 281Go to pandoras, it's a way more laidback environment. I would recommend going in the afternoons, weekend afternoons can be good also. I just wear soft jeans or tan pants and no underwear during this time of the year. Pretty much just don't look like a homeless dude or the creepy guy in a long jacket jerking off in he corner. It should be a given but make sure you shower and wear deodorant, nothing overpowering though.
Originally Posted by GuidAcct3
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 15:44 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 1544I used to think that you had to dress up. I mean it's called a "Gentleman's Club", after going a few times, I realized that no one cares what you wear (except for the usual no hats or gang colors). For me, the best bang for my buck was in the summer time, shorts without underwear and winter time sweats without underwear. I wasn't never one to actually whip it out, but many times, she would reach in an pull it out because it was so easy to do. When I wore shorts in the summer, she would reach up the legs of the short and get to it that way.
Originally Posted by GuidAcct3
[View Original Post]
I'm done with strip clubs now, I can usually find a decent looking provider that will come to my place for $300. I was spending that per visit at the strip club and only getting laid sporadically. I do have to admit, quietly getting laid in the lap dance area with other people around was always a huge rush. One time, there was one that simply hopped on my dick and went to town, I was enjoying the hell out of it and she stopped and said, "quit looking like you're enjoying it so much, they will figure out what's going on". I also always really enjoyed watching others in the lap dance area getting some in the next booth.
-
12-14-23 14:46 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 155Wear pretty much whatever. Temperature is about average, there are a bunch of ladies running around without sweaters, after all.
Originally Posted by GuidAcct3
[View Original Post]
I'd feel pretty silly wearing shorts this time of year around Seattle, but in summer my preference going there. Something dark, synthetic that spooge wipes off of, but then be careful of "fuzz" from paper towels left behind under black lights. I've also gone in with remarkably bright shirts (I. E. Seahawk's lime green) which stood out to the girls, would get comments, and made me more memorable.
Most other cities places are bars with ladies dancing, some pushing private dances more than others, usually groups of guys hanging out buying a couple of girls drinks, etc, watching stage shows and whatever. Seattle, no alcohol (by law), no party, just a bunch of lap dancing, stage shows are mostly unimpressive. Extras on your lap dances are be more available daytime, maybe more on weeknights than weekends (I haven't done a weekend night in 20 years, just assuming on that). But definitely more ladies on nights, most on the weekends, daytimes can often be 3-4 guys sitting around silently waiting their turn with some girl impatiently pacing around the stage naked waiting to get back whoever is waiting for her.
-
12-14-23 12:29 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 159Pandora. A good time to be had
Came here on a weekday night. The cover was 21 $ and included a drink. There were quite a bit of girls working that night and other patrons were sitting around.
The girls were pretty and they are fairly friendly. Most of them feel pretty down to earth and willing to have a fun conversation with you. They told me most people going are regulars so they are used to just chill nights. Because of this, they aren't very forceful when asking for dances.
The dances themselves are just topless. $40 for one, $100 for 3. You can generally start with one and if you like it, you can opt to get 2 more for $60 more.
Private rooms start at $240+ so I didn't do it since that's insane. The private rooms look like booths with curtains facing the stage.
I ended up getting dances from a Mexican girl called Mimi. She was really nice and took off my shirt and touched me a lot during our 3 dances.
The 2nd girl I got was a white alternative girl that goes by RubyMoon. Mileage was a bit lower but was good nonetheless.
One negative is that the security guy needs to chill out. I took out my phone to check the time. And he just walked up to me with his arms out as if it had muscles he didn't have. And he told me to in a very rude way to not use my phone. His face looked like he had a dick up his ass. He also didn't tell me they didn't allow phones when I walked into the club. Pretty much ruined the mood.










Reply With Quote





