Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 162 of 551 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 8258
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5843
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Safety girl. Her pussy is tight.
    There's a couple of dancers at night that will let you go BB.

  2. #5842

    Phones & Cameras in clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanko  [View Original Post]

    One negative is that the security guy needs to chill out. I took out my phone to check the time. And he just walked up to me with his arms out as if it had muscles he didn't have. And he told me to in a very rude way to not use my phone. His face looked like he had a dick up his ass. He also didn't tell me they didn't allow phones when I walked into the club. Pretty much ruined the mood.
    Pretty sure the clubs have signage about phones and cameras. I got told once to put mine away by the waitress. No big deal. But staff never says a word if I have it out when I'm with a dancer.

  3. #5841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Next time pull wang out. Mimi make you cum. She like wang.
    Safety girl. Her pussy is tight.

  4. #5840
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanko  [View Original Post]
    Came here on a weekday night. The cover was 21 $ and included a drink. There were quite a bit of girls working that night and other patrons were sitting around.

    The girls were pretty and they are fairly friendly. Most of them feel pretty down to earth and willing to have a fun conversation with you. They told me most people going are regulars so they are used to just chill nights. Because of this, they aren't very forceful when asking for dances.

    The dances themselves are just topless. $40 for one, $100 for 3. You can generally start with one and if you like it, you can opt to get 2 more for $60 more.

    Private rooms start at $240+ so I didn't do it since that's insane. The private rooms look like booths with curtains facing the stage.

    I ended up getting dances from a Mexican girl called Mimi. She was really nice and took off my shirt and touched me a lot during our 3 dances.

    The 2nd girl I got was a white alternative girl that goes by RubyMoon. Mileage was a bit lower but was good nonetheless.

    One negative is that the security guy needs to chill out. I took out my phone to check the time. And he just walked up to me with his arms out as if it had muscles he didn't have. And he told me to in a very rude way to not use my phone. His face looked like he had a dick up his ass. He also didn't tell me they didn't allow phones when I walked into the club. Pretty much ruined the mood.
    Next time pull wang out. Mimi make you cum. She like wang.

  5. #5839
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    I went to Pandoras last night to meet Daisha. She wasn't in yet. There were probably 15 girls dancing.

    I was approached by an asian dancer. She was about 30. B cup tits. She was really cool to talk to so we went back to the VIP. After one dance she was grabbing my cock and moaning in my ear as I played with her pussy. I said to her, "Lets fuck. " She quickly agreed. 400 all in including room fee for a hh.

    Once in the room we were making out l. She covered me up and started blowing me. I started a light throat fucking.

    She came up, spu around and sat on my dick. She started riding hard. I grabbed her by her hair and started giving it to her. We stood up, I put her in doggie. Her pussy was wet. I pounded her in doghie as hard as I could until finish. She was talking dirty the whole time. Fuck it was hot. Her name is Faith.
    Faith nice girl. She fun time.

  6. #5838
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I keep missing Anya at Pandoras. Is she on vacay?
    I hope she is back. I'm going to try for a visit tomorrow. Ring in the new year right.

  7. #5837
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else get weird random pm's from someone that wants intel on whether Anya at Pandoras does BBFS?

    Weird because it comes from someone with 0 posts.
    Yes I was privately messaged about such matters reg my ATF dancer. Strange now that you mention it.

  8. #5836

    Pandoras

    I went to Pandoras last night to meet Daisha. She wasn't in yet. There were probably 15 girls dancing.

    I was approached by an asian dancer. She was about 30. B cup tits. She was really cool to talk to so we went back to the VIP. After one dance she was grabbing my cock and moaning in my ear as I played with her pussy. I said to her, "Lets fuck. " She quickly agreed. 400 all in including room fee for a hh.

    Once in the room we were making out l. She covered me up and started blowing me. I started a light throat fucking.

    She came up, spu around and sat on my dick. She started riding hard. I grabbed her by her hair and started giving it to her. We stood up, I put her in doggie. Her pussy was wet. I pounded her in doghie as hard as I could until finish. She was talking dirty the whole time. Fuck it was hot. Her name is Faith.

  9. #5835

    You're Welcum

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Monse before Christmas.

    She saw me waved and went back with a black guy to the VIP.

    After 15-20 minutes they were done.

    She took me to the VIP.

    She rode me. Her pussy was warm and wet. She whispered that tge black guy had a huge dick. That she let him cum inside her and she left it in for me.

    I immediately blasted off in her with my little white dick..
    Don't say I never gave you anything.

  10. #5834

    Monse

    I went and saw Monse before Christmas.

    She saw me waved and went back with a black guy to the VIP.

    After 15-20 minutes they were done.

    She took me to the VIP.

    She rode me. Her pussy was warm and wet. She whispered that tge black guy had a huge dick. That she let him cum inside her and she left it in for me.

    I immediately blasted off in her with my little white dick.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  11. #5833
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadHentai  [View Original Post]
    What does Monse look like, I want to try hitting her up this weekend and I kinda don't want to ask every girl are you monse?
    Girls will typically introduce themselves when they come over and offer dances. If not, you can ask.

    It's been a while since I've been there daytime and seen her, but in that past she never seemed to be one to be sitting around waiting for anything, if she wasn't already busy she was doing the rounds to find who was next.

  12. #5832

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I feel like this question gets asked every week, I wonder if the Admin can just post her description as the opening report since nobody seems to be able to look back a few pages.
    The height of ambition on here.

  13. #5831
    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    How is Joy? I think she's working at the kittens and also on tna.

    On a side note, her words in the pic are pretty aggressive like "get the fk out our club with that broke ass shit" if you "can't spend no money in the club" LOL.
    Her TNA ad says she's sweet! LOL.

    Face palm. Next!

    An ad like that, I don't even consider a dance. They all think that way but if you say it. I'll keep my money.

  14. #5830
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    If you listen to the DJ you might hear her name when she's called on stage. If you can't make out what he's saying, but you hear some latin music and an older hispanic woman is on stage. It's Monse.
    I feel like this question gets asked every week, I wonder if the Admin can just post her description as the opening report since nobody seems to be able to look back a few pages.

  15. #5829
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    The playground in Ballard is open today.
    Indeed it was had a semi nice time with milla. Damn I remember when 3 dances for a hundy at least got ya a HE, times have changed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape