Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 551 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 8258
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5858

    Not for me

    Quote Originally Posted by RodOgg  [View Original Post]
    How is Amari with extras? Is she the super tiny one? She looks hot af but couldn't find intel on extras. Don't see her name come up much.
    Seen her once standing in a booth with a dude's face in her crotch.

  2. #5857
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    A good Saturday for extras at pandoras, lots of dancers very few customers.

    Monse, Liz, Kendra, Entice, Amari, Faith, Martina and Adora and a few others.

    I personally left Monse with a nice creampie and then finished the trip with CFS and a BBBJ from Liz.
    Diamond and Allie were there and very service oriented.

  3. #5856

    Devils Triangle

    So I'm not a huge strip club goer.

    But I have been talking to a chick who is a dancer there.

    Anyone know of this place?

    How are the VIP rooms?

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #5855

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Is Liz the Colombian looking one with a thick accent? I was trying to feel her out the other day to see if she gives extras and couldn't get a straight answer. She then got a customer to get a VIP room with her, but I swear they were done in much less than 15 minutes. I then observed her walking him to the ATM to pay him. He did not look happy.
    Liz is a Cuban dancer in her mid thirties with a nice figure and natural breast. Monse has taken Liz under her wing, her menu has expanded and she is much more relaxed about extras. From what I've gathered if Monse recommends a customer to Liz she will be much more comfortable. She's a lot of fun and takes direction well, likes it from behind! Her BJs aren't at Monse's level, but everyone knows that's an unrealistic expectation.

  5. #5854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    A good Saturday for extras at pandoras, lots of dancers very few customers.

    Monse, Liz, Kendra, Entice, Amari, Faith, Martina and Adora and a few others.

    I personally left Monse with a nice creampie and then finished the trip with CFS and a BBBJ from Liz.
    Is Liz the Colombian looking one with a thick accent? I was trying to feel her out the other day to see if she gives extras and couldn't get a straight answer. She then got a customer to get a VIP room with her, but I swear they were done in much less than 15 minutes. I then observed her walking him to the ATM to pay him. He did not look happy.

  6. #5853

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I can't think of a time when I've had to ask. They will offer up whatever extras they are willing to provide after the first standard dance. Seattle girls aren't shy.
    Which club is the best for this? And which girls in there? Also is it worth negotiating or is it a waste of time?

  7. #5852

    HJ only I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodOgg  [View Original Post]
    How is Amari with extras? Is she the super tiny one? She looks hot af but couldn't find intel on extras. Don't see her name come up much.
    She pulled a fast one on me when I first started going to pandoras. It was a rookie mistake on my part, promised a really good time in VIP only find out it was HJ only. I'm more of a FS guy so I was disappointed. The one good thing about that experience was when my VIP was over she must have sensed I was disappointed so she introduced me to her Good friend Diamond. As we all know Diamond never disappoints, glad to see she's back.

    I think I've seen Amari making out with customers in the lap dance area, who knows Maybe she's realized she needs a better menu to stay competitive these days.

  8. #5851

    How's Amari?

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    A good Saturday for extras at pandoras, lots of dancers very few customers.

    Monse, Liz, Kendra, Entice, Amari, Faith, Martina and Adora and a few others.

    I personally left Monse with a nice creampie and then finished the trip with CFS and a BBBJ from Liz.
    How is Amari with extras? Is she the super tiny one? She looks hot af but couldn't find intel on extras. Don't see her name come up much.

  9. #5850

    Good Saturday

    A good Saturday for extras at pandoras, lots of dancers very few customers.

    Monse, Liz, Kendra, Entice, Amari, Faith, Martina and Adora and a few others.

    I personally left Monse with a nice creampie and then finished the trip with CFS and a BBBJ from Liz.

  10. #5849

    They offer

    Quote Originally Posted by Patsfan93  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Seattle in a couple of weeks and wanted to get pulse on the strip clubs. Reading through this forum it seems that a lot of girls / clubs offer FS, CBJ, HJ, etc. What do you ask / say to the girls to get this service? I've been to a few different cities and no where do they offer any sort of service besides lapdances. Also which clubs are the best in Seattle to get these services?
    I can't think of a time when I've had to ask. They will offer up whatever extras they are willing to provide after the first standard dance. Seattle girls aren't shy.

  11. #5848

    Seattle Strip Clubs

    Visiting Seattle in a couple of weeks and wanted to get pulse on the strip clubs. Reading through this forum it seems that a lot of girls / clubs offer FS, CBJ, HJ, etc. What do you ask / say to the girls to get this service? I've been to a few different cities and no where do they offer any sort of service besides lapdances. Also which clubs are the best in Seattle to get these services?

  12. #5847
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Naomi usually charges a few hundred more for a very good ride.
    She no ride. Good handshake. I am cheap. $120 hand shake. Very nice.

  13. #5846

    Bargain

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I go to club. 5 girls working. Naomi take me to back. I spend $120. I like her a lot.
    Naomi usually charges a few hundred more for a very good ride.

  14. #5845

    Naomi Fun

    Yesterday I go to club. 5 girls working. Naomi take me to back. I spend $120. I like her a lot.

  15. #5844
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple of dancers at night that will let you go BB.
    How about that, one of them is going to be working tonight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape