Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21902

    Sunshine

    I went to Sunshine on Tesson Ferry, because I needed an actual massage my back was killing me. Wasn't expecting extras, but hey, if they happened, bonus!

    But alas. Just as massage. A real good one though! The girl actually kept the door just barely cracked open. I assume that's company policy. Anyone ever get any more there?

  2. #21901
    Stopped by happy feet today. Called ahead to make sure someone was available. Drew a bigger girl, not super attractive but seemed really nice. Gave me a really good quality massage. Before the flip she really started going to town in the boys in a good way. Almost busted. Went and got the hot towel and did the normal before the flip routine. Otf she went straight to business. Good pace, had he slow down a few times so I could enjoy it a bit longer. After she cleaned me up she gave me a really nice foot massage and pretty sure I passed out for a bit. Over all good time and will repeat.

    On my way out. I saw a really cute shorter gal with shoulder length hair and reddish lipstick on. Anyone know who that is?

  3. #21900
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    I think she went by the name Savanna and then she renamed to something else I can't remember, but she is not to be mixed up with the later Savanna that is often acquainted with Neveah. Never seen her myself but from what I can remember, reviews of her were quite mixed.
    It's not Savannah (wish it was).

    I think this girl is Sarah? I never saw her.

  4. #21899

    Parker, better than ever.

    Just saw Parker today and wow, she looks better than ever and on top of the best service I have ever received. I know she isn't seeing anyone she hasn't seen before. If you have here contact info, I would highly recommend seeing her. Prices are now at 3🌹hh and 5 🌹 for hr, well worth it. Congrats if you have here contact info and sorry if you don't she asked not to give it out. Happy hunting all!!

  5. #21898
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth  [View Original Post]
    I agree totally with you! Four Seasons is not a jack shack but its a great very clean store. I have been few times its professional like massage envy professional the girls working are very kind and the massage is exceptional but its only massage. No teasing or anything like that. I personally like to go to a place that I know changes the sheets and clean the rooms and sanitize everything. I highly recommend four seasons for massage I use to go to massage envy for this now I go here. If anyone has anything else to add feel free. But I was surprised and not upset that it was a professional place and legit. The prices are reasonable.
    I concur 100%. The ladies at Four Seasons are my main go to too. 30+ years in the trades has my body jacked up sometimes and I require massage therapy and / or chiropractic care to keep things up and running. They know their craft. They care about the health and well being of their customers and they're not out to make a quick buck doing "sexy massage". You're absolutely right on the environment. Every time I go there, everything is clean and sanitary. They're hardworking women who bust their butts every day. I'm a fairly larger man than most and I think nothing is worse than trying to get a massage for pain relief and the masseuse doesn't have the strength to get the job done. I don't think enough people realize. Giving a good, quality deep tissue massage for an hour, 90 minutes or even 2 hours is exhausting. I don't know how these tiny little ladies can possibly be this strong but they are. Many other massage stores in the area won't even do more than 1 hour or 90 minutes for deep tissue and if they do, there's only certain therapists that can and will. With this in mind, I tip them accordingly. In fact, I'd much rather compensate for a hard working, job well done than a piss poor effort DIY tease. Maybe that's just me. There are a few other massage therapists in the area that fit this criteria but not an entire staff. This is the one place that a four hand isn't a rip off if you're looking for therapeutic quality massage.

  6. #21897

    Snatch

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has a new photo on her ads. I know she's crazy but maybe this is a sign she's offering more.
    Regardless she has a great pussy. Hit it hard and deep.

  7. #21896
    Quote Originally Posted by Irfanmal2020  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you. There are no extra services at zen.

    Total waste of time and money.
    Not only that but the massage has always been sub par.

  8. #21895

    Abbey James

    Looks like she has a new photo on her ads. I know she's crazy but maybe this is a sign she's offering more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240104-161024.jpg‎  

  9. #21894

    Spring Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    I just left Spring Spa. New lady working. Amazing massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html
    I checks this out. The lady at the counter was named Monica. I have seen her at other stores in the past. I got a lady named May. She used to work at Classic in Ballwin. She remembered me and the massage and finish were exactly what I needed to relax. . 7 at the door and. 4 tip.

  10. #21893

    Savanna

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a former Angel to me anyone have any info on her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...art-27413.html
    I think she went by the name Savanna and then she renamed to something else I can't remember, but she is not to be mixed up with the later Savanna that is often acquainted with Neveah. Never seen her myself but from what I can remember, reviews of her were quite mixed.

  11. #21892
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Kathleen.
    Yes. This is Kathleen. Chatty. Underwhelming. Tits are okay, but she doesn't do more than a handjob.

  12. #21891
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlTech  [View Original Post]
    Is this Phyllis? If so she could give a hell of a good massage and leave you happy. Hate to hear she passed. Is there any other providers in the area like her that advertise? I visit the area a few times a year. Not a huge fan of the AMP places.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thy-27911.html
    I believe that is Kathleen.

  13. #21890

    Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl69  [View Original Post]
    I'm among a small segment of the mongers out there who have really enjoyed the older independent providers. While Phyllis was low on my list of go-to ladies, she did provide a decent massage and the finale I wanted. Oh Dee would have been my most regular but her place was 40 minutes each way. It seemed several providers in this category were in St. Charles County at that time including Sharon and Jenny (still there). I also enjoyed Molly, Debbie and Andrea. I still see Andrea from time to time. I wish Debbie was still active. She was lots of fun. I've tried the AMPs on the MO side but none of them come close to some of these nice ladies. I won't go to the Eastside AMPs.
    Man, I miss Oh Dee. She was the best. Made you feel at ease and was always warm and comforting. And she knew what she was doing. Helped that she was a swinger, I suppose. She was actually one of my first barebacks. She was a peach.

    Molly was okay. A bit of an uninspired HJ.

    Jenny was kinda the same. Lost interest when it didn't involve anything south of the border.

    Andrea really put a lot of energy into her service. And she always got two rounds out of me. Never got to fuck her, but I believe that's just her policy, correct me if I'm wrong.

    Never had the pleasure of Debbie or Sharon.

    Broke with mold with those ladies.

  14. #21889
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl69  [View Original Post]
    I'm among a small segment of the mongers out there who have really enjoyed the older independent providers. While Phyllis was low on my list of go-to ladies, she did provide a decent massage and the finale I wanted. Oh Dee would have been my most regular but her place was 40 minutes each way. It seemed several providers in this category were in St. Charles County at that time including Sharon and Jenny (still there). I also enjoyed Molly, Debbie and Andrea. I still see Andrea from time to time. I wish Debbie was still active. She was lots of fun. I've tried the AMPs on the MO side but none of them come close to some of these nice ladies. I won't go to the Eastside AMPs.
    Is this Phyllis? If so she could give a hell of a good massage and leave you happy. Hate to hear she passed. Is there any other providers in the area like her that advertise? I visit the area a few times a year. Not a huge fan of the AMP places.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thy-27911.html

  15. #21888

    This One Looks Familiar

    She looks like a former Angel to me anyone have any info on her.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...art-27413.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape