Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 24692
-
12-17-23 23:26 #21812Senior Member

Posts: 92Mimi
I had my appointment with Mimi in Swansea the other day.
It was, okay.
I arrive and go to the front door, its locked and I ring the bell, she comes and unlocks it, letting me in. She guides me to a back room (massage rooms are on the left, her salon and other business stuff are on the right).
Mimi knows what I'm there for, there's none of that playing coy and trying to send her signals for what you want. Once we are in the room she tells me she will go get everything she needs and for me to put money on the table, clothes on the hooks, and to lay facedown on the bed.
The bed was heated, which was really nice. Mimi gave me about a half hour of massage, some rough (my joints defiantly feel it a day later), some with hot stones.
Mimi is very chatty, almost too much so! I did enjoy chatting with her at times, but there were some moments where I wish I could just lay there and enjoy the massage.
After a half-hour she tells me to flip. She then plays with the shaft and' sack for a bit to get them ready, then she slipped on a rubber and sucked for a few minutes, playing with the balls to help out. She then gave a really good handy that I busted to, not sure if she would go further or not (and she really made sure I was drained from that nut, I was shaking). She cleaned me up, and then rubbed me around some more. She said her next appointment was at 7, so we had time (the nut was at 6:40 ish). She chatted with me some more (I shared a Green Bean Casserole recipe with her LOL) and then at 6:50 p she asked me if I could leave so she can get her next appointment set up, I thank her, give her a hug, and set off on my way (grabbing Rally's on the way home for dinner).
I dropped 150 and let her know it was my first time there, so that may or may not have influenced our meeting some.
All in all, Mimi is a good spot to pop off if you don't wan't to go into the STL city, or Centerville after dark.
-
12-17-23 16:02 #21811Regular Member

Posts: 16Monica
Are any of the other workers as fun as Monica?
Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 08:37 #21810Regular Member

Posts: 4I agree with you. There are no extra services at zen.
Originally Posted by BigGun58
[View Original Post]
Total waste of time and money.
-
12-16-23 20:13 #21809Senior Member

Posts: 79Second on Spring Spa
The Monica at this place is lots of fun. Both workers do a fairly good massage too. I will go back when on the East side!
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 16:13 #21808Regular Member

Posts: 2You should really stop shilling for this spa. You must know the owner or someone who works there. In all honesty there is nothing special about Zen.
Originally Posted by HotStoneStl
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 06:27 #21807Senior Member

Posts: 85The walk of shame
And you leave doing the walk of shame as quick as you can to your car. But Gus's is like having ice cream to make you feel better. Good call! (And a great review).
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 02:57 #21806Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks, not really looking for anything more than what I said in the ar.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 21:48 #21805Senior Member

Posts: 258There was a a Lisa on the escort thread I am sure she will accommodate a request.
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 16:47 #21804Senior Member

Posts: 242Mimi
Please post a review with rates after your visit.
Originally Posted by SkullMarked25
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 14:17 #21803Senior Member

Posts: 92I just scheduled with her.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
Here's hoping she delivers!
My only concern is she did not tell me the rates.
-
12-14-23 12:34 #21802Senior Member

Posts: 222Yeah, totally fucking dumb on my part. I'm far from a rookie at this too. By far the dumbest thing I've done in 2023. At least it's almost over with and can't be topped. Smh.
Originally Posted by Lucky697
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 12:06 #21801Banned Member

Posts: 116Always walk away!
This is a perfect example as to avoiding false, fake, unrepresentative ads. Always walk away, these women are counting on the "catch" once you're there since they know we are thinking with the little head, not the big head. This woman advertises under many aliases. I always had my spidey senses up with her, and thankfully avoided even the temptation; something just didn't feel right. Thanks for TOFTT. ALWAYS WALK AWAY!
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 11:21 #21800Senior Member

Posts: 222Claire
Okay, I was up last night looking for somebody new to try out. I found Claire on rub rankings and after doing about 20 minutes of research I was unable to find any reviews or info on her. I decided to reach out to her and she said that she is not from here and I figured that explained why she wasn't reviewed here.
Against my better judgment, I decided to TOFTT. Her Add clearly says she is mid 30's, a sexy body, and blah blah blah and from the pictures It appears to be that way. Setting up an appointment was easy and her location was decent enough for me to give it a try. I get to her place and she open the door and I really fucking wish I would've just turned around and walked away. The lady that opened the door is not the lady in the pics. She is clearly in her early to mid 50's. She had a nice enough body but it was not the girl in the pics.
Decide to go inside and I really wish I hadn't. I realize when I walk into the room that there is no massage table and I was actually wanting a legit massage. I get comfortable lay down on the bed and she breaks out lotion. Again right there. I should've walked away and I didn't. Long story short the rub was terrible and lasted about five minutes before the flip. She got undressed started with a CBJ and then cowgirl and then proceeded to stroke my dick like a jackhammer for the finish. So many times I wanted her to just stop but I had already paid her and Didn't want any drama or confrontation and just said fuck it, closed my eyes, imagined a hot big titty ***** ride my dick, busted, a nut got dressed and left. It was a horrible experience and it's a lesson learned. I've had a good run, but I guess this happens to everyone once in a while. I do not recommend her at all. I paid 250 for that experience. Unfucking believable!
The highlight of the whole thing was getting Gus's pretzels on my way out since she's only about a half mile from there.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-43634.html
-
12-14-23 07:00 #21799Senior Member

Posts: 88Big Bush masseuse
Alright fellow mongers. I'm looking for a masseuse who has a nice big Bush. I know this isn't t everyone's thing. Seems like the ones at the Asian places won't really let you touch it. I'd like to be able play with her Bush while getting a HJ. I had one years ago, but she stopped doing massages. She would even rub her Bush on my back and butt. Any help would be appreciated.
-
12-13-23 18:26 #21798Senior Member

Posts: 411Never heard of Harmony. I just move to st Chas, could you provide address?
Originally Posted by RubDowninstl
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






