Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 24691
-
01-06-24 21:37 #21901Senior Member

Posts: 89Stopped by happy feet today. Called ahead to make sure someone was available. Drew a bigger girl, not super attractive but seemed really nice. Gave me a really good quality massage. Before the flip she really started going to town in the boys in a good way. Almost busted. Went and got the hot towel and did the normal before the flip routine. Otf she went straight to business. Good pace, had he slow down a few times so I could enjoy it a bit longer. After she cleaned me up she gave me a really nice foot massage and pretty sure I passed out for a bit. Over all good time and will repeat.
On my way out. I saw a really cute shorter gal with shoulder length hair and reddish lipstick on. Anyone know who that is?
-
01-05-24 00:29 #21900Senior Member

Posts: 89It's not Savannah (wish it was).
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
I think this girl is Sarah? I never saw her.
-
01-04-24 21:51 #21899Senior Member

Posts: 48Parker, better than ever.
Just saw Parker today and wow, she looks better than ever and on top of the best service I have ever received. I know she isn't seeing anyone she hasn't seen before. If you have here contact info, I would highly recommend seeing her. Prices are now at 3🌹hh and 5 🌹 for hr, well worth it. Congrats if you have here contact info and sorry if you don't she asked not to give it out. Happy hunting all!!
-
01-04-24 21:20 #21898Senior Member

Posts: 38I concur 100%. The ladies at Four Seasons are my main go to too. 30+ years in the trades has my body jacked up sometimes and I require massage therapy and / or chiropractic care to keep things up and running. They know their craft. They care about the health and well being of their customers and they're not out to make a quick buck doing "sexy massage". You're absolutely right on the environment. Every time I go there, everything is clean and sanitary. They're hardworking women who bust their butts every day. I'm a fairly larger man than most and I think nothing is worse than trying to get a massage for pain relief and the masseuse doesn't have the strength to get the job done. I don't think enough people realize. Giving a good, quality deep tissue massage for an hour, 90 minutes or even 2 hours is exhausting. I don't know how these tiny little ladies can possibly be this strong but they are. Many other massage stores in the area won't even do more than 1 hour or 90 minutes for deep tissue and if they do, there's only certain therapists that can and will. With this in mind, I tip them accordingly. In fact, I'd much rather compensate for a hard working, job well done than a piss poor effort DIY tease. Maybe that's just me. There are a few other massage therapists in the area that fit this criteria but not an entire staff. This is the one place that a four hand isn't a rip off if you're looking for therapeutic quality massage.
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 20:50 #21897Senior Member

Posts: 443Snatch
Regardless she has a great pussy. Hit it hard and deep.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 20:28 #21896Senior Member

Posts: 38Not only that but the massage has always been sub par.
Originally Posted by Irfanmal2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 17:24 #21895Senior Member

Posts: 850Abbey James
Looks like she has a new photo on her ads. I know she's crazy but maybe this is a sign she's offering more.
-
01-04-24 10:02 #21894Senior Member

Posts: 79Spring Spa
I checks this out. The lady at the counter was named Monica. I have seen her at other stores in the past. I got a lady named May. She used to work at Classic in Ballwin. She remembered me and the massage and finish were exactly what I needed to relax. . 7 at the door and. 4 tip.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 21:20 #21893Senior Member

Posts: 375Savanna
I think she went by the name Savanna and then she renamed to something else I can't remember, but she is not to be mixed up with the later Savanna that is often acquainted with Neveah. Never seen her myself but from what I can remember, reviews of her were quite mixed.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 20:39 #21892Senior Member

Posts: 638Yes. This is Kathleen. Chatty. Underwhelming. Tits are okay, but she doesn't do more than a handjob.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 15:51 #21891Senior Member

Posts: 200I believe that is Kathleen.
Originally Posted by AtlTech
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 14:31 #21890Senior Member

Posts: 638Memories
Man, I miss Oh Dee. She was the best. Made you feel at ease and was always warm and comforting. And she knew what she was doing. Helped that she was a swinger, I suppose. She was actually one of my first barebacks. She was a peach.
Originally Posted by Stl69
[View Original Post]
Molly was okay. A bit of an uninspired HJ.
Jenny was kinda the same. Lost interest when it didn't involve anything south of the border.
Andrea really put a lot of energy into her service. And she always got two rounds out of me. Never got to fuck her, but I believe that's just her policy, correct me if I'm wrong.
Never had the pleasure of Debbie or Sharon.
Broke with mold with those ladies.
-
01-03-24 14:23 #21889Regular Member

Posts: 20Is this Phyllis? If so she could give a hell of a good massage and leave you happy. Hate to hear she passed. Is there any other providers in the area like her that advertise? I visit the area a few times a year. Not a huge fan of the AMP places.
Originally Posted by Stl69
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thy-27911.html
-
01-03-24 13:53 #21888Banned Member

Posts: 175This One Looks Familiar
She looks like a former Angel to me anyone have any info on her.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...art-27413.html
-
01-03-24 10:35 #21887Senior Member

Posts: 158I'm among a small segment of the mongers out there who have really enjoyed the older independent providers. While Phyllis was low on my list of go-to ladies, she did provide a decent massage and the finale I wanted. Oh Dee would have been my most regular but her place was 40 minutes each way. It seemed several providers in this category were in St. Charles County at that time including Sharon and Jenny (still there). I also enjoyed Molly, Debbie and Andrea. I still see Andrea from time to time. I wish Debbie was still active. She was lots of fun. I've tried the AMPs on the MO side but none of them come close to some of these nice ladies. I won't go to the Eastside AMPs.
Originally Posted by RubsAreFun
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





