Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158
    Quote Originally Posted by RubsAreFun  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that Phyllis, an older woman who gave massages out of her house near Federhofer's Bakery, passed away in September 2023. Phyllis was one of a small group of masseuses that worked around the same time as "Molly," "Lolly," and "Sharon. " I last saw her just before Covid. As far as I know, Sharon is the last one of that generation that is still giving massages out of her home for a reasonable price. I saw Sharon last year, and for those of us older gentleman, she does a terrific job of getting our blood flowing, if you know what I mean. She does not do "extras", but if you just want a really nice massage with a happy ending, and don't mind a really sweet older woman, she's great. I've been friends with her for over 20 years.
    I'm among a small segment of the mongers out there who have really enjoyed the older independent providers. While Phyllis was low on my list of go-to ladies, she did provide a decent massage and the finale I wanted. Oh Dee would have been my most regular but her place was 40 minutes each way. It seemed several providers in this category were in St. Charles County at that time including Sharon and Jenny (still there). I also enjoyed Molly, Debbie and Andrea. I still see Andrea from time to time. I wish Debbie was still active. She was lots of fun. I've tried the AMPs on the MO side but none of them come close to some of these nice ladies. I won't go to the Eastside AMPs.

  2. #21886
    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? And what does UTR stand for??
    UTR. Under the radar. Means they usually have a low presence online and don't frequently advertise.

  3. #21885

    Rose Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried rose massage on tesson ferry? They are listed under bed page. Com erotic massage. Just wondering if should try?

    PM me is OK.
    Tried them about a year ago. DIY. I can DIY at home for free.

  4. #21884
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    Here's one I haven't tried yet, but she looks pretty good and she has a couple of good reviews. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/162878842.
    Anyone seen her? And what does UTR stand for??

  5. #21883
    Quote Originally Posted by AssGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know they are out there if anyone knows someone looking for clients pm with their info. Thanks in advance.
    Here's one I haven't tried yet, but she looks pretty good and she has a couple of good reviews. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/162878842.

  6. #21882
    Quote Originally Posted by CarJamm1  [View Original Post]
    Have a contact number or email for Sharon?
    Sharon is in south county, seniors can PM for number.

  7. #21881
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike94  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I got to see her a few times. She gave a great massage. Is Sharon the one who was by st Anthony?
    Have a contact number or email for Sharon?

  8. #21880

    East side utr massage women

    I know they are out there if anyone knows someone looking for clients pm with their info. Thanks in advance.

  9. #21879

    Imperial / Karin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buttho  [View Original Post]
    Is the lady who works out of Imperial MO worth the price? $$.

    DM is okay.
    I assume you're talking about Karin? If so, doesn't she now work at some legit massage place?

  10. #21878
    Quote Originally Posted by RubsAreFun  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that Phyllis, an older woman who gave massages out of her house near Federhofer's Bakery, passed away in September 2023. Phyllis was one of a small group of masseuses that worked around the same time as "Molly," "Lolly," and "Sharon. " I last saw her just before Covid. As far as I know, Sharon is the last one of that generation that is still giving massages out of her home for a reasonable price. I saw Sharon last year, and for those of us older gentleman, she does a terrific job of getting our blood flowing, if you know what I mean. She does not do "extras", but if you just want a really nice massage with a happy ending, and don't mind a really sweet older woman, she's great. I've been friends with her for over 20 years.
    I'm glad I got to see her a few times. She gave a great massage. Is Sharon the one who was by st Anthony?

  11. #21877
    Quote Originally Posted by RubsAreFun  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that Phyllis, an older woman who gave massages out of her house near Federhofer's Bakery, passed away in September 2023. Phyllis was one of a small group of masseuses that worked around the same time as "Molly," "Lolly," and "Sharon. " I last saw her just before Covid. As far as I know, Sharon is the last one of that generation that is still giving massages out of her home for a reasonable price. I saw Sharon last year, and for those of us older gentleman, she does a terrific job of getting our blood flowing, if you know what I mean. She does not do "extras", but if you just want a really nice massage with a happy ending, and don't mind a really sweet older woman, she's great. I've been friends with her for over 20 years.
    Thanks for posting this. Sparky wondered what happened to Phyliss. She was friendly and gave a good massage. Sparky would see her and then stop at the bakery afterwards. And yes, Sharon is still at it, giving real massages.

  12. #21876

    I Guess It's Always YMMV

    I've seen Tammy a few times, and she always obliged, even the first time. For reference, her areola and nipples are pleasantly dark. I always go for the hour and tip a bit more than standard. Our conservative AMP scene is alright for what it is, but the monger math ain't always mathing. Anyways, I think the only real way to consistently get a little bit more or special attention from certain providers is to inspire competition. Tammy might be happier to oblige if it gets you off quicker. But who knows. I think I might be better off taking a road trip to Springfield and getting whatever I want for my little bit of $, and saving the local scene for a whim / pinch.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Went there this afternoon. Saw Tammy, heavier asian lady with huge sweater puppies. Got the 30 min. I straight offered $100 to just see the titties without an HJ. She said no. So there is no way any of you degenerates are seeing them. Did let me OTC on them pretty good though. And they felt super nice. What a shame.

  13. #21875

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BretM69  [View Original Post]
    I can't think of anywhere on Clarkson that has anything resembling options discussed on this board. If you continue north-east onto Olive, you eventually get to Health Spa, closer to 141, which is regularly discussed. It's not a bad idea to call ahead a couple of hours.
    Went to days spa it looked pretty legit:/ I will try the other place and see what pans out.

  14. #21874

    Are. I. P. Phyllis

    I just found out that Phyllis, an older woman who gave massages out of her house near Federhofer's Bakery, passed away in September 2023. Phyllis was one of a small group of masseuses that worked around the same time as "Molly," "Lolly," and "Sharon. " I last saw her just before Covid. As far as I know, Sharon is the last one of that generation that is still giving massages out of her home for a reasonable price. I saw Sharon last year, and for those of us older gentleman, she does a terrific job of getting our blood flowing, if you know what I mean. She does not do "extras", but if you just want a really nice massage with a happy ending, and don't mind a really sweet older woman, she's great. I've been friends with her for over 20 years.

  15. #21873
    Quote Originally Posted by TholeJosh123  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I am visiting for work in the next few weeks and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a board that describes the east St. Louis part of Illinois. I've heard that is where all the FS AMPs are. I've read back 15 pages in order to avoid asking for helping but it seems as if ST Louis is a very dry area. This is a surprise to me as many major city's have a number of brothels that openly operate. If you guys ever visit Philly it's like the Wild West in Chinatown. A ***** house or two on every block for a few miles. If anyone could help me find a good FS AMP in the St. Louis area feel free to PM me. I am able to help for any major city on the east coast. From Richmond to NY. I travel a lot so I know a lot of good spots if anyone els needs help. Thank you guys in advanced!
    The Metro East info is sorta spread out somewhat. There are some reports in this thread and then there is the AMP Centerville thread in the St. Louis section, then there are also reports in the Massage Parlor threads of St. Louis Suburbs, Washington Park, and IL. Other Areas over in the Illinois section of the board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape