The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21866

    Once I got Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Went there this afternoon. Saw Tammy, heavier asian lady with huge sweater puppies. Got the 30 min. I straight offered $100 to just see the titties without an HJ. She said no. So there is no way any of you degenerates are seeing them. Did let me OTC on them pretty good though. And they felt super nice. What a shame.
    The last time is was no go but the usual finish.

  2. #21865

    Jasmine Massage Spa. Chippewa

    Went there this afternoon. Saw Tammy, heavier asian lady with huge sweater puppies. Got the 30 min. I straight offered $100 to just see the titties without an HJ. She said no. So there is no way any of you degenerates are seeing them. Did let me OTC on them pretty good though. And they felt super nice. What a shame.

  3. #21864

    Day spa on clarkson

    Does anybody recommend making an apt in day spa on clarkson? I only have one day next week and I would hate to waste it feel free to pm pleeeease.

  4. #21863
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    Intrigued. Link?
    I would like to know also.

  5. #21862
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttho  [View Original Post]
    Is the lady who works out of Imperial MO worth the price? $$.

    DM is okay.
    Intrigued. Link?

  6. #21861

    Spring Spa IL Fallon

    I just left Spring Spa. New lady working. Amazing massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html

  7. #21860

    Rose massage

    Has anyone tried rose massage on tesson ferry? They are listed under bed page. Com erotic massage. Just wondering if should try?

    PM me is OK.

  8. #21859
    Regarding zen on Manchester.

    I visited maybe 15 times in the past 6 months. Out of the 15 times there was only one time where the lady motioned for me to self service. The majority of the women working there will not do any extras. I only got this lady once and haven't seen her since.

    However, there are some ladies that are really touchy. One of them touched my balls very often while working on my legs but no extras.

    I only go for the massage and not extras. I am saving that for my upcoming Bangkok trip.

    When I was in Indiana years back it wasn't difficult to find FS massage locations. Here in STL, there doesn't seem to be anything close.

  9. #21858

    Imperial

    Is the lady who works out of Imperial MO worth the price? $$.

    DM is okay.

  10. #21857

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for letting me know!
    I the Sasha the same as was at Cella a few years ago?

  11. #21856
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    With a premium section. Looks very much like a TER want to be.

    100 / year.

    250/ forever.
    Wait people pay for premium access? Just write up a review to get access for a month or two.

  12. #21855

    Health Spa

    CiCi is great. I am curious if anyone has ever had roaming hands and if so how did she react. I get the vibe she is not down for that but who knows so I wanted to throw this question out there.

    I thought with all the various characters on here someone may have tried LOL.

  13. #21854

    Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm looking to see if anyone can help me out if they have had a session with this girl. If so could you DM me or respond I would appreciate it. Thanks!

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-29230.html
    Two of the pictures are of two different IG models. The review reads like a legitimate parlor. I am going to vote for fake.

  14. #21853
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Was just having some fun and kidding you. I think Eccie will give you the info about KC you need. Appears the KC guys are very active on there. Plus the women can participate.

    You might find some interesting info in the "National Section" also.
    Yeah, I was on it earlier to see how things are and its a bit difficult to navigate and to figure out what's going on at places but I'm learning it.

  15. #21852
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHitter88  [View Original Post]
    Visited Classic today and saw Sasha.
    Thank you for letting me know!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape