Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 193 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 693 1193 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 24704
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #21824

    Four seasons rock hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike94  [View Original Post]
    I know there are many like me. If a HJ is an option we will take it, but sometimes a nice massage is just as good. I stopped at four seasons on Friday after work. Very nice, friendly lady, took me back. She gave a wonderful massage. Actually good enough without teasing that I thought on the flip it might be a happy flip. While I was disappointed that it wasn't, I was not disappointed that I stopped. I got a good massage and felt better afterwards. I'll be stopping again in the next few weeks. Anyway, if you want a good massage that isn't some smoe at massage lux or a big chain, this is a nice one to try.
    I agree totally with you! Four Seasons is not a jack shack but its a great very clean store. I have been few times its professional like massage envy professional the girls working are very kind and the massage is exceptional but its only massage. No teasing or anything like that. I personally like to go to a place that I know changes the sheets and clean the rooms and sanitize everything. I highly recommend four seasons for massage I use to go to massage envy for this now I go here. If anyone has anything else to add feel free. But I was surprised and not upset that it was a professional place and legit. The prices are reasonable.

  2. #21823

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    Older, nice. Maybe a HJ ending? Is she worth driving 45 miles each way ?129300;.
    Tony I would say no better choices for HJ and not the drive.

  3. #21822
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth  [View Original Post]
    No she is older nice person not younger.
    Older, nice. Maybe a HJ ending? Is she worth driving 45 miles each way ?129300;.

  4. #21821

    Four season

    I know there are many like me. If a HJ is an option we will take it, but sometimes a nice massage is just as good. I stopped at four seasons on Friday after work. Very nice, friendly lady, took me back. She gave a wonderful massage. Actually good enough without teasing that I thought on the flip it might be a happy flip. While I was disappointed that it wasn't, I was not disappointed that I stopped. I got a good massage and felt better afterwards. I'll be stopping again in the next few weeks. Anyway, if you want a good massage that isn't some smoe at massage lux or a big chain, this is a nice one to try.

  5. #21820

    Peaceful and meditation

    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    BigGun58 Everyone knows that Peaceful Garden, Meditation Massage and Spa and Happy Feet in Brentwood are the best AMPs in town. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215048.html
    I think your right but add classic and health to list. I have had great success and Florida luck at many places anyone wants to know more send me a private request.

  6. #21819

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    Sir. Your mailbox is full. Is Monica a younger gal (under 40), a nice body etc?? Thanks.
    No she is older nice person not younger.

  7. #21818

    Parker has been found!

    Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker18  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, all I have to say is OMG, just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! I just got done with and hour session with her, and cannot get her beauty and kindness out of my mind!! I saw her 2 weeks ago for a hh, but went for fh this time. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss, looking fine as hell in her Christmas outfit.
    Please provide a way to contact her. Thank you for letting us know.

  8. #21817
    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    The Monica at this place is lots of fun. Both workers do a fairly good massage too. I will go back when on the East side!
    Sir. Your mailbox is full. Is Monica a younger gal (under 40), a nice body etc?? Thanks.

  9. #21816

    Classic / Health

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Classic and Health Spa neeed to be on that list also.
    He's right. Last 3 years or so I've never been disappointed at Classic or Health.

  10. #21815
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    BigGun58 Everyone knows that Peaceful Garden, Meditation Massage and Spa and Happy Feet in Brentwood are the best AMPs in town. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215048.html
    Classic and Health Spa neeed to be on that list also.

  11. #21814

    Four hand

    Can anyone recommend a place for a good four hand massage in the St. Louis area? Does not need to be an AMP. Open to independent providers.

    Thanks.

  12. #21813

    You are Absolutely Right

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGun58  [View Original Post]
    You should really stop shilling for this spa. You must know the owner or someone who works there. In all honesty there is nothing special about Zen.
    BigGun58 Everyone knows that Peaceful Garden, Meditation Massage and Spa and Happy Feet in Brentwood are the best AMPs in town. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215048.html

  13. #21812

    Mimi

    I had my appointment with Mimi in Swansea the other day.

    It was, okay.

    I arrive and go to the front door, its locked and I ring the bell, she comes and unlocks it, letting me in. She guides me to a back room (massage rooms are on the left, her salon and other business stuff are on the right).

    Mimi knows what I'm there for, there's none of that playing coy and trying to send her signals for what you want. Once we are in the room she tells me she will go get everything she needs and for me to put money on the table, clothes on the hooks, and to lay facedown on the bed.

    The bed was heated, which was really nice. Mimi gave me about a half hour of massage, some rough (my joints defiantly feel it a day later), some with hot stones.

    Mimi is very chatty, almost too much so! I did enjoy chatting with her at times, but there were some moments where I wish I could just lay there and enjoy the massage.

    After a half-hour she tells me to flip. She then plays with the shaft and' sack for a bit to get them ready, then she slipped on a rubber and sucked for a few minutes, playing with the balls to help out. She then gave a really good handy that I busted to, not sure if she would go further or not (and she really made sure I was drained from that nut, I was shaking). She cleaned me up, and then rubbed me around some more. She said her next appointment was at 7, so we had time (the nut was at 6:40 ish). She chatted with me some more (I shared a Green Bean Casserole recipe with her LOL) and then at 6:50 p she asked me if I could leave so she can get her next appointment set up, I thank her, give her a hug, and set off on my way (grabbing Rally's on the way home for dinner).

    I dropped 150 and let her know it was my first time there, so that may or may not have influenced our meeting some.

    All in all, Mimi is a good spot to pop off if you don't wan't to go into the STL city, or Centerville after dark.

  14. #21811

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    The Monica at this place is lots of fun. Both workers do a fairly good massage too. I will go back when on the East side!
    Are any of the other workers as fun as Monica?

  15. #21810
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGun58  [View Original Post]
    You should really stop shilling for this spa. You must know the owner or someone who works there. In all honesty there is nothing special about Zen.
    I agree with you. There are no extra services at zen.

    Total waste of time and money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape