Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21797

    Same number as last year?

    Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker18  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, all I have to say is OMG, just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! I just got done with and hour session with her, and cannot get her beauty and kindness out of my mind!! I saw her 2 weeks ago for a hh, but went for fh this time. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss, looking fine as hell in her Christmas outfit.
    Same number as last year or new digits?

  2. #21796
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    I searched Lakes massage and get nothing. Where are they in St Chas?
    Used to be Harmony.

  3. #21795
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    Lilly at Lakes in St. Charles is my go to for the best massage. She's small but does an excellent hard massage if that's what your after. No extras other than diy, with some roaming after you get to know her.
    I searched Lakes massage and get nothing. Where are they in St Chas?

  4. #21794

    Holy ohhh my God Parker!!

    Gentlemen, all I have to say is OMG, just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! I just got done with and hour session with her, and cannot get her beauty and kindness out of my mind!! I saw her 2 weeks ago for a hh, but went for fh this time. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss, looking fine as hell in her Christmas outfit. She lead me to the room, both undressed, have to say I was watching her take her clothes off, she is just so beautiful, sexy and OGM her body is so AMAZING!!After getting undressed I walked over to her and she gave me an amazing kiss like we were long lost lovers. She had me lay down on the bed, she took me in in her mouth and I am not ashamed to say I almost lost it right then and there, her skills are unmatched!! After a few minutes of that wonderful activity, she asked if I was ready for some more fun. She pulled out a raincoat and got on top of me. I only lasted about 2 minutes, the site of her body on top of me and her the moans and sounds she was making were so damn hot. I am sure she was not faking, but if she was, it is Oscar worthy! I lost it in the bag, she kindly cleaned me up. After getting dressed she led me back to the door, gave me a big kiss goodbye and slapped me on the ass saying my what a great time she had. PM me for contact info if you want to see her. If you do, tell her Rainmaker, says you want to see her "trophy". LOL do it and she will prove to you why she has won that award. She is one of a kind and best I have ever seen in 25 years of the hobby. It was 5 🌹for the hr 3 🌹 for hh. If you have the chance I would highly recommend her!! Be kind and treat her with respect, man she is amazing and so kind!!

  5. #21793

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimbo  [View Original Post]
    I'm also on the hunt for Asians with big naturals. I've actually been able to find a couple, but I was so new to the sport, I think I missed my chance for Russian. I think Jasmine Chippewa might have someone that fits bill. If she treats you to some cosmonaut action, I'd love to know.
    IMHO Mimi in Swansea is stacked for her size, height and age. Check her out if you are in the area.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/226974.html

  6. #21792

    Lilly at Lakes

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksMorgan  [View Original Post]
    Where do you consistently get the best message? Is it masseuse dependent or is there a spot that's always good? The girls move around a lot I know. The end stuff is fun, but the majority of the time is on the massage and I workout too much for my age and stuff hurts.
    Lilly at Lakes in St. Charles is my go to for the best massage. She's small but does an excellent hard massage if that's what your after. No extras other than diy, with some roaming after you get to know her.

  7. #21791

    Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Classic changed their to Health Spa? That's the name of the one on Olive. Confusing, unless one bought the other out?
    I'm talking about the one on Olive.

  8. #21790

    Consistency?

    Where do you consistently get the best message? Is it masseuse dependent or is there a spot that's always good? The girls move around a lot I know. The end stuff is fun, but the majority of the time is on the massage and I workout too much for my age and stuff hurts.

  9. #21789
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    I think she is still at the Classic location. Now called Health Spa. She was there about six weeks ago.
    Classic changed their to Health Spa? That's the name of the one on Olive. Confusing, unless one bought the other out?

  10. #21788

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollin  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see CiCi, formerly with Classic and the one on Barrett Station. Is she still in the area?
    I think she is still at the Classic location. Now called Health Spa. She was there about six weeks ago.

  11. #21787
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    So had a meeting Brea today. And wow she is fantastic, smart, sensual, understanding, beautiful, and all around a wonderful person. Her and I have similar mindsets and virtues that we really clicked together. 175 as normal, got the PLM handshake at the end and DATY. All and all, definitely going to see her again.
    Hoped you tipped her well. PLM takes 80 off the top. If you didn't, might have issues getting back in.

  12. #21786

    New AMP

    Looking to see if anyone has been to happy feet day spa, oriental spa, or Sakura massage parlor lately and if it was worth the visit. Been going to jasmine day spa and have gotten good results but need something new. It's been busy lately.

  13. #21785

    PLM Brea

    So had a meeting Brea today. And wow she is fantastic, smart, sensual, understanding, beautiful, and all around a wonderful person. Her and I have similar mindsets and virtues that we really clicked together. 175 as normal, got the PLM handshake at the end and DATY. All and all, definitely going to see her again.

  14. #21784
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the pics are of a pornstar and her pics are all over the web in various scams. I would definitely proceed with caution and if there is any prepay requests you know for sure its a scam.
    Thank you for your service. I'll put this one in the scammer bin.

  15. #21783

    Couple Things I Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Google image search is built into Chrome and Edge. Just right click on an image and chose search the web. For this girl, she comes up as from Little Rock and has done some traveling. Multiple cities spread out isn't a red flag. Memphis, Las Vegas, Maimi, and St. Louis this week is.

    REMINDER: AMPs do not use real pictures. If you search on an image from an AMP, you will find the site they lifted the image from.
    The girl in the pics are of a pornstar and her pics are all over the web in various scams. I would definitely proceed with caution and if there is any prepay requests you know for sure its a scam.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape