Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21812

    Mimi

    I had my appointment with Mimi in Swansea the other day.

    It was, okay.

    I arrive and go to the front door, its locked and I ring the bell, she comes and unlocks it, letting me in. She guides me to a back room (massage rooms are on the left, her salon and other business stuff are on the right).

    Mimi knows what I'm there for, there's none of that playing coy and trying to send her signals for what you want. Once we are in the room she tells me she will go get everything she needs and for me to put money on the table, clothes on the hooks, and to lay facedown on the bed.

    The bed was heated, which was really nice. Mimi gave me about a half hour of massage, some rough (my joints defiantly feel it a day later), some with hot stones.

    Mimi is very chatty, almost too much so! I did enjoy chatting with her at times, but there were some moments where I wish I could just lay there and enjoy the massage.

    After a half-hour she tells me to flip. She then plays with the shaft and' sack for a bit to get them ready, then she slipped on a rubber and sucked for a few minutes, playing with the balls to help out. She then gave a really good handy that I busted to, not sure if she would go further or not (and she really made sure I was drained from that nut, I was shaking). She cleaned me up, and then rubbed me around some more. She said her next appointment was at 7, so we had time (the nut was at 6:40 ish). She chatted with me some more (I shared a Green Bean Casserole recipe with her LOL) and then at 6:50 p she asked me if I could leave so she can get her next appointment set up, I thank her, give her a hug, and set off on my way (grabbing Rally's on the way home for dinner).

    I dropped 150 and let her know it was my first time there, so that may or may not have influenced our meeting some.

    All in all, Mimi is a good spot to pop off if you don't wan't to go into the STL city, or Centerville after dark.

  2. #21811

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    The Monica at this place is lots of fun. Both workers do a fairly good massage too. I will go back when on the East side!
    Are any of the other workers as fun as Monica?

  3. #21810
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGun58  [View Original Post]
    You should really stop shilling for this spa. You must know the owner or someone who works there. In all honesty there is nothing special about Zen.
    I agree with you. There are no extra services at zen.

    Total waste of time and money.

  4. #21809

    Second on Spring Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    Went again to Spring Spa and they were busy. Called for a later appointment and got a different lady than last time. Massage was still damn good. Nice, friendly liberal full body massage start to finish. Good to be a known regular here so go often. This place does good massage. Not a one and done jack shack. Be nice, tip well and go often. They said they have cupping here too. I have always wanted to try as another way to get deep tissue massage. Check it out. Good AMP.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html
    The Monica at this place is lots of fun. Both workers do a fairly good massage too. I will go back when on the East side!

  5. #21808
    Quote Originally Posted by HotStoneStl  [View Original Post]
    I had an incredible massage at Zen. New workers, free table shower, LMT quality massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html

    DM for details if you want.
    You should really stop shilling for this spa. You must know the owner or someone who works there. In all honesty there is nothing special about Zen.

  6. #21807

    The walk of shame

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, totally fucking dumb on my part. I'm far from a rookie at this too. By far the dumbest thing I've done in 2023. At least it's almost over with and can't be topped. Smh.
    And you leave doing the walk of shame as quick as you can to your car. But Gus's is like having ice cream to make you feel better. Good call! (And a great review).

  7. #21806
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    There was a a Lisa on the escort thread I am sure she will accommodate a request.
    Thanks, not really looking for anything more than what I said in the ar.

  8. #21805
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike94  [View Original Post]
    Alright fellow mongers. I'm looking for a masseuse who has a nice big Bush. I know this isn't t everyone's thing. Seems like the ones at the Asian places won't really let you touch it. I'd like to be able play with her Bush while getting a HJ. I had one years ago, but she stopped doing massages. She would even rub her Bush on my back and butt. Any help would be appreciated.
    There was a a Lisa on the escort thread I am sure she will accommodate a request.

  9. #21804

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullMarked25  [View Original Post]
    I just scheduled with her.

    Here's hoping she delivers!

    My only concern is she did not tell me the rates.
    Please post a review with rates after your visit.

  10. #21803
    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    IMHO Mimi in Swansea is stacked for her size, height and age. Check her out if you are in the area.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/226974.html
    I just scheduled with her.

    Here's hoping she delivers!

    My only concern is she did not tell me the rates.

  11. #21802
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    This is a perfect example as to avoiding false, fake, unrepresentative ads. Always walk away, these women are counting on the "catch" once you're there since they know we are thinking with the little head, not the big head. This woman advertises under many aliases. I always had my spidey senses up with her, and thankfully avoided even the temptation; something just didn't feel right. Thanks for TOFTT. ALWAYS WALK AWAY!
    Yeah, totally fucking dumb on my part. I'm far from a rookie at this too. By far the dumbest thing I've done in 2023. At least it's almost over with and can't be topped. Smh.

  12. #21801

    Always walk away!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I was up last night looking for somebody new to try out. I found Claire on rub rankings and after doing about 20 minutes of research I was unable to find any reviews or info on her. I decided to reach out to her and she said that she is not from here and I figured that explained why she wasn't reviewed here.

    Against my better judgment, I decided to TOFTT. Her Add clearly says she is mid 30's, a sexy body, and blah blah blah and from the pictures It appears to be that way. Setting up an appointment was easy and her location was decent enough for me to give it a try. I get to her place and she open the door and I really fucking wish I would've just turned around and walked away. The lady that opened the door is not the lady in the pics. She is clearly in her early to mid 50's. She had a nice enough body but it was not the girl in the pics.

    Decide to go inside and I really wish I hadn't. I realize when I walk into the room that there is no massage table and I was actually wanting a legit massage. I get comfortable lay down on the bed and she breaks out lotion. Again right there. I should've walked away and I didn't. Long story short the rub was terrible and lasted about five minutes before the flip. She got undressed started with a CBJ and then cowgirl and then proceeded to stroke my dick like a jackhammer for the finish. So many times I wanted her to just stop but I had already paid her and Didn't want any drama or confrontation and just said fuck it, closed my eyes, imagined a hot big titty ***** ride my dick, busted, a nut got dressed and left. It was a horrible experience and it's a lesson learned. I've had a good run, but I guess this happens to everyone once in a while. I do not recommend her at all. I paid 250 for that experience. Unfucking believable!

    The highlight of the whole thing was getting Gus's pretzels on my way out since she's only about a half mile from there.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-43634.html
    This is a perfect example as to avoiding false, fake, unrepresentative ads. Always walk away, these women are counting on the "catch" once you're there since they know we are thinking with the little head, not the big head. This woman advertises under many aliases. I always had my spidey senses up with her, and thankfully avoided even the temptation; something just didn't feel right. Thanks for TOFTT. ALWAYS WALK AWAY!

  13. #21800

    Claire

    Okay, I was up last night looking for somebody new to try out. I found Claire on rub rankings and after doing about 20 minutes of research I was unable to find any reviews or info on her. I decided to reach out to her and she said that she is not from here and I figured that explained why she wasn't reviewed here.

    Against my better judgment, I decided to TOFTT. Her Add clearly says she is mid 30's, a sexy body, and blah blah blah and from the pictures It appears to be that way. Setting up an appointment was easy and her location was decent enough for me to give it a try. I get to her place and she open the door and I really fucking wish I would've just turned around and walked away. The lady that opened the door is not the lady in the pics. She is clearly in her early to mid 50's. She had a nice enough body but it was not the girl in the pics.

    Decide to go inside and I really wish I hadn't. I realize when I walk into the room that there is no massage table and I was actually wanting a legit massage. I get comfortable lay down on the bed and she breaks out lotion. Again right there. I should've walked away and I didn't. Long story short the rub was terrible and lasted about five minutes before the flip. She got undressed started with a CBJ and then cowgirl and then proceeded to stroke my dick like a jackhammer for the finish. So many times I wanted her to just stop but I had already paid her and Didn't want any drama or confrontation and just said fuck it, closed my eyes, imagined a hot big titty ***** ride my dick, busted, a nut got dressed and left. It was a horrible experience and it's a lesson learned. I've had a good run, but I guess this happens to everyone once in a while. I do not recommend her at all. I paid 250 for that experience. Unfucking believable!

    The highlight of the whole thing was getting Gus's pretzels on my way out since she's only about a half mile from there.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-43634.html

  14. #21799

    Big Bush masseuse

    Alright fellow mongers. I'm looking for a masseuse who has a nice big Bush. I know this isn't t everyone's thing. Seems like the ones at the Asian places won't really let you touch it. I'd like to be able play with her Bush while getting a HJ. I had one years ago, but she stopped doing massages. She would even rub her Bush on my back and butt. Any help would be appreciated.

  15. #21798
    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    Used to be Harmony.
    Never heard of Harmony. I just move to st Chas, could you provide address?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape