Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21767
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    So I've lurking around here and new to this kind of scene. I'm planning on trying PLM out, specifically Brea. Is there anything I should know beforehand? Also, wanted to try Jenny, anything on her I should know too?
    So did you reach out to PLM and Brea? If so, how was it?

  2. #21766

    Not always

    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid LC nothing but scammers or people selling content at this point.
    I have two regulars. One only on LC. The other on Skip. Exceptions to the norm for sure but they are there.

  3. #21765
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I welcome pm for Latina massage recommendations. I prefer private offices or upscale locations. I'll try to return favor in some manner for information. I've reviewed list crawler and it's a challenge to trust information there.

    I welcome feedback. Thanks.
    I would avoid LC nothing but scammers or people selling content at this point.

  4. #21764

    Zen

    I had an incredible massage at Zen. New workers, free table shower, LMT quality massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/216997.html

    DM for details if you want.

  5. #21763

    Spring Spa O'Fallon IL

    Went again to Spring Spa and they were busy. Called for a later appointment and got a different lady than last time. Massage was still damn good. Nice, friendly liberal full body massage start to finish. Good to be a known regular here so go often. This place does good massage. Not a one and done jack shack. Be nice, tip well and go often. They said they have cupping here too. I have always wanted to try as another way to get deep tissue massage. Check it out. Good AMP.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html

  6. #21762
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    This would be the time I introduce you to the search thread button. Search PLM. Then go to their website. Search each name. I reviewed PLM and Brea in the last two weeks.

    Alternative.

    Read back about three months.
    Oh! I see I'll get on that then! Thank you.

  7. #21761

    Plm

    This would be the time I introduce you to the search thread button. Search PLM. Then go to their website. Search each name. I reviewed PLM and Brea in the last two weeks.

    Alternative.

    Read back about three months.

  8. #21760

    Apologies

    I'm sorry for the unintentional double post asking for the same info. I didn't know how it worked and thought it didn't go through.

  9. #21759
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    OhDEE. Passed away, likely 10 yrs ago (.
    Not that Dee. Different one. I think she moved about 3 years ago.

  10. #21758

    Lilly / Blossom

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKing1983  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Does anyone have any information about what might have happened to Lilly of the Nile located in North County. I got to see her a few weeks back and really enjoyed the time. In fact I thought she was fantastic! All of her information has just disappeared. Ads on rub rankings, twitter etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    Rebranded? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nds-43904.html.

  11. #21757

    PLM Curiousity

    So I'm fairly new here and I've been lurking around on this forum and I got curious to try now. I'm thinking about trying out PLM, specifically Brea and see how it goes. Anything I need to know beforehand? Or any advice? Also Jenny has me curious too, so any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

  12. #21756

    New to this

    So I've lurking around here and new to this kind of scene. I'm planning on trying PLM out, specifically Brea. Is there anything I should know beforehand? Also, wanted to try Jenny, anything on her I should know too?

  13. #21755
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    So anyone tried recently?? $110 base price?? Would like to know if any one tried recently and their experience?? Dm me thanks.
    Sounds like Straight massage to me, that's like going to Massage Luxe at 110. All the ones we like are 60 or70 plus tip.

  14. #21754
    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could see Dee in st charles but think she moved?

    Catzmm is retired too.
    OhDEE. Passed away, likely 10 yrs ago (.

  15. #21753
    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    Relaxing massage in St Charles.

    If you haven't seen Jenny in the last few months, she's lost a lot of weight and looks great.
    I wish I could see Dee in st charles but think she moved?

    Catzmm is retired too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape