Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 43526
-
12-11-23 16:48 #39236Regular Member

Posts: 10Peaceful
Recently dreamt of visiting peaceful and wanted to share my dream with everyone:
In my dream, I walked in and was met by a small slender woman. She led me to a room that seemed clean. House was. 5 and tip was. 6.
The massage was a bit too hard for my liking, which almost woke me up and ended the dream right then and there. The ending was the complete opposite, however. Definitely skilled.
I wouldn't say I'd never return, but if you check my post history you'll see I rarely dream of slender women.
-
12-11-23 12:02 #39235Regular Member

Posts: 14558
So I've visited this place 3 different times. I've already had separate reviews for 2 but I'll put them together in this post. Order of visits:
Judy. Fit body, ok face. Had a nice bum. A cups up top. Did 45 min with her. Decent massage no tease. Let me roam everywhere tho especially on the flip. HE was nice and slow. She was very personable with me. Was hoping to check her out again to see what else I could get but I think she rotated out. Damage. . 60+. 60.
Yuyu. Small little thing. Shy but she seemed comfortable with me. Massage was decent with a good tease. Seemed like I could get more with her if I visit more often. On the flip, let me roam. Agreed to a BJ. Could've been bare but I noticed the time and wanted to just get the deed done. Damage. 60+1.
Emma. Finally got to experience Emma. Definitely has the best body there. Massage was prolly the worst of the three. But what she lacks in massage she makes for in her flirtiness and menu. On the flip, I asked for nude BJ, FIV. Great technique but I was also basically pumping her mouth until I busted inside. It felt great! Damage. 60+1.2.
Great talent here. Take care of them so they can continue being friendly! As all ways, YMMV.
-
12-11-23 11:25 #39234Senior Member

Posts: 465Has she turned up anywhere else?
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 10:10 #39233Senior Member

Posts: 1247I want to make sure I understood correctly: you got sucked bare with CIM by Emma for just 100? That's truly amazing!
Originally Posted by JayWalthy
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 07:19 #39232Senior Member

Posts: 336Deanna's
839 Broad St.
Originally Posted by HeadyTipper
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 07:08 #39231Senior Member

Posts: 338Kyoto
At Xrtopaz420 Wrong forum. Kyoto Spa is in Charlotte NC.
Originally Posted by Xrtopaz420
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 00:36 #39230Senior Member

Posts: 225558 Yuyu
Made an appt with Emma but when I got there I got the bait and switch. Ended up with Yuyu. She is very short barely 5' if that. She looked more like a college girl than a typical spa girl. Cute with a pretty face, nice perky b cups, and a slightly thick but not fat body, nice thighs and cute little ass. Maybe late 20's. English was broken but ok. I asked for a soft massage expecting a nice fingertip tease. What I got was a very firm massage with oils and stones. Twice ai had to ask her to soften her touch because she was grinding her knuckles into my shockers like she was mad at me. Her massage skills are okay if you're looking for a real massage. She was playing coy with me when it came time for the flip. She started out with HJ which was lacking. She only stormed the bottom half of the shaft in quick short strokes which wasn't doing it for me. We eventually negotiated top off and pants down and a reluctant BBJ which took some haggling on my end because she kept insisting on a "bag". Her BJ a skills were only slightly better than her HJ game. She did rub her B cups all over me and let me suck on them. Allowed some roaming below but no finger play. For those of you who prefer hairy Bush she is Al Naturale, full Bush and then some.
Yuyu is sweet and friendly and worked up a sweat on the massage. She has a lot of energy and is overall pleasant but not very flirty. There was little to no tease before flip. Not sure if more is on the menu. She insisted on 150 for nude BBJ but got her down to 140 after a lot of back and forth.
-
12-10-23 23:28 #39229Senior Member

Posts: 69Hey DionHunk
Your mailbox is full so I couldn't respond to your dm.
-
12-10-23 21:35 #39228Senior Member

Posts: 62Kyoto- Julie
Made a visit to Kyoto, and mama sent in Julie. She was mid 30's, about 5'7" ish enhanced C's. Spoke decent English. Started w a table shower and it was above avg with lite tease. After sauna off to room where I laid down for massage and she found tip left on table and asked, for me? She started with finger tips and I thought shit here come a shitty massage. Nope she actually did a solid massage for a AMP. After flip she wakes me up with CBJ then to CG then to standing miss. She seemed into it so that alway makes the exp more enjoyable.
Over all I'd give the session an 8 out of 10 as alway YMMV.
-
12-10-23 14:33 #39227Senior Member

Posts: 1247Who is your favorite at Mindful? A couple of names and a short description of what they do would be nice.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
Thank you in advance.
-
12-10-23 14:19 #39226Banned Member

Posts: 1036Aura Spa
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
You finally made it! Since you didn't have an enjoyable experience, I'm still sticking with Mindful when I'm in the Area. Thanks for TOFTT!
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 10:52 #39225Senior Member

Posts: 2121Been to Aroma a bunch of times. When Emma first was the name I went in and asked. While the provider performed one of the most affectionate full nude HJs I ever had. I came back again when yuyu was the name, walked in a d met by a little young Asian spinner. Figured it was her, was having a great time as all have described. When it was over I asked her name. Emma. .7 and 1.0 for a great time.
Originally Posted by AznLvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 22:16 #39224Senior Member

Posts: 81Yezi
Every time I go. Older gal with the long nails. I'm not a fan. I assume that is who you mean. Which shop is Diana's?
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 21:55 #39223Senior Member

Posts: 336Yezi
When ever I go to Yezi, it is a lame granny and I don't go back for a year. Last time about 4 months ago. Same story. Go see Nataly up the street at Dianna's.
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 18:40 #39222Senior Member

Posts: 783Aura Spa & Bodywork h20 town
Went in today 30 min massage wish I didn't. Very petite girl named Eva no massage skills whatsoever. I pointed to my calf and upper back where it hurts I pointed to my right side and the girl only massaged one side of my body, I know I could have said both sides but did I have to? She doesn't like talking, my right calf still hurts from her using her elbow. Don't recommend.











Reply With Quote




