Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 658 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9161
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Very Nicely Stated

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    You pick fights with people get blue inked have been told to f' off by other members. Your not a healthy person.

    Ill block you tomorrow.
    Substitute "Andir" or "Mattis" Moron McBragg for "LGreen" and the following Post is still 1000% Valid!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinhaverhill  [View Original Post]
    Please everyone take anything that LGreen says with a big big grain of salt you'll find many many posts on these forums from him that are just absolute fantasies this dude lies more than my ex-wife.
    P.S. I didn't forget about you Hans (Mattis?) Will get to a Reply for You when I have Time. I know you didn't Block me Today, just like Andir didn't Block me, just like Mattis stated many times he was going to block me, but never did. Your too much of a Pussy!

  2. #9160
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    The Girl? So 1 Girl works at 32 Mt Auburn, 251 High, and 32 South and this Girl told you not to write Reviews for all 3 Places? Never mind about Aura Spa, too late anyways. Most likely the Review would be no different than what Andir posted. Besides, "The Girl" would tell you don't!

    Contrary to what You think, You are a Pussy. You can't even fight off "The Girl" over a Review!
    You pick fights with people get blue inked have been told to f' off by other members. Your not a healthy person.

    Ill block you tomorrow.

  3. #9159
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    What a Pussy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    32 mt, high street, 32 south / tham don't want to be reviewed. The girl told me don't.

    Ill go to aura spa soon.
    The Girl? So 1 Girl works at 32 Mt Auburn, 251 High, and 32 South and this Girl told you not to write Reviews for all 3 Places? Never mind about Aura Spa, too late anyways. Most likely the Review would be no different than what Andir posted. Besides, "The Girl" would tell you don't!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    ......... Not that I'm a pussy I could fight off 1 dude but not two or three...........
    Contrary to what You think, You are a Pussy. You can't even fight off "The Girl" over a Review!

  4. #9158
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Andir made it Crystal Clear that He blocked Me!





    Obviously, you didn't Block me. Just had to throw an Answer after I embarressed you! Nice Generic Post (no Name, probably Owner.) and of course how convenient your not going back (ala DumDum) When are you going to stop telling Lies?

    In addition, I was looking for Hans68 to answer about Aura Spa. He has a habit of saying he's going to check a Place out and never follows through. Last time he did this, it was 32 Mt Auburn. You posted on 32 Mt Auburn, he didn't, you posted now on Aura Spa, he didn't. I would expect the reviews from him since he lives down the street, or so he claimed in a Post. So are you him too and just got confused, as you do, from time to time?

    I was actually hoping for a Review of Il Casale in Belmont Center. I would tend to believe that, much more than your Posts on Massage Parlors. Always interested in a Primo Italian Restaurant to bring the Chicks!

    P.S. Is Eva a Real Hottie from Personal Experience, or are you just plagiarizing Someone else's Experience via PM?
    32 mt, high street, 32 south / tham don't want to be reviewed. The girl told me don't.

    Ill go to aura spa soon.

  5. #9157
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Sorry Andir!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Took a visitor to Il Casale in Belmont Center and .......
    I'm Sorry Andir, It just occurred to me that You probably were just dropping off the Visitor to the Restaurant. Uber and Lyft Drivers are a valuable Resource for Visitors and Residents of the Greater Boston Area. I can see why you didn't write a Review.

  6. #9156
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Disclaimers

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I am not Hans68 and I have never posted from the Hans68 account.
    As I told you many times, Disclaimers mean nothing. A2 doesn't care if you lie, or just makes up Bullshit in their Posts. He isn't going to be the Truth Police. The Prime example of this is Mattis Moron McBragg. Hey try this Disclaimer:

    "I blocked Wiseass, and I have never posted a Response to one of his Posts".

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Took a visitor to Il Casale in Belmont Center and .......
    Did you take a Visitor just to show them where it was, or did you actually go inside and eat? Pretty Pricey, was hoping for a Review, but alas most likely, You couldn't afford the Place. Like a Dog looking into the front window of a Meat Market. I hope you you didn't swing around back and Dumpster Dive, LOL.

  7. #9155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Disclaimer

    I am not Hans68 and I have never posted from the Hans68 account.

  8. #9154
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Andir, Man of His Word, Lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    ..........Having said that, I am blocking you, Mr. Toilet Color expert. Bye fuckface it was good (not really) to know you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Seems someone got his butt whipped, and then took his ball to go home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    I blocked CrazyCrouton / Wiseass, not you. Hey old imbecile, how does it feel to be old and stupid?
    Andir made it Crystal Clear that He blocked Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Took a visitor to Il Casale in Belmont Center and while walking from the parking lot to the restaurant saw a new massage parlor right off Leonard St named Orient Sunshine Wellness. I always wondered why no one would open the shop there with all the potential rich clientele from Belmont Hill living nearby. Here we go there is one now. Going to check them out over the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    No word on the New Places? Coming up on 2 weeks and no Updates or Reviews. I guess we'll just wait till someone else decides to check them out and TOFTT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by this shop as intended. There was only one 50+ woman inside, probably the owner. She gives 10% discount to the first time customers. It was clear from the first min that nothing is going to happen so I even did not bother to ask. The massage was good but she is a bit too aggressive to my taste. I don't think I am coming back any time soon to this Orient Sunshine Wellness place...........

    The re-born Aura spa in Watertown, that I recently described in my post #38910, is the place to go if you need both a good massage session and skilled HJ. Eva is a hottie.
    Obviously, you didn't Block me. Just had to throw an Answer after I embarressed you! Nice Generic Post (no Name, probably Owner.) and of course how convenient your not going back (ala DumDum) When are you going to stop telling Lies?

    In addition, I was looking for Hans68 to answer about Aura Spa. He has a habit of saying he's going to check a Place out and never follows through. Last time he did this, it was 32 Mt Auburn. You posted on 32 Mt Auburn, he didn't, you posted now on Aura Spa, he didn't. I would expect the reviews from him since he lives down the street, or so he claimed in a Post. So are you him too and just got confused, as you do, from time to time?

    I was actually hoping for a Review of Il Casale in Belmont Center. I would tend to believe that, much more than your Posts on Massage Parlors. Always interested in a Primo Italian Restaurant to bring the Chicks!

    P.S. Is Eva a Real Hottie from Personal Experience, or are you just plagiarizing Someone else's Experience via PM?

  9. #9153
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I never saw her but my boy did and he ran away from her that day he went and she was coming out from target. He said she look rough and was on something. But I won't take your reviews well since you only have 2 post and already defending her. And she's also being pimpim by the same pimp that control Sara from Dorchester.
    I've been a member here for a few years and basically signed up for the sole reason of reading reviews to see which women to stay away from because I was looking for 1 go to girl that wasn't a drug addict or psychopath (At least not a total psychopath. LOL) to have in my back pocket when I felt the urge. So no I don't have numerous posts on here because I wasn't interested in picking up girl after girl and dealing with the drama they bring. I wish I had the time and energy of all you guys on here to experience the many different interactions you all post about LOL. So because I only have one or two posts doesn't mean a thing. I found Samantha shortly after signing up on this site and because I didn't see any signs of drug use and of her not being anything but independent as she told me, I stuck with her and only her. And don't get me wrong, I was a little Leary at first, But her personality never changed and after a month or so of doing dates with her I felt comfortable enough to ask for an overnight and the rest is history. I absolutely will defend her. Because unless you have first-hand knowledge and have had a date with her. There's no reason to post stuff like that. I mean who knows maybe your friend couldn't get it up when he was with her and felt the need to bad mouth because he was embarrassed I don't know you don't know find out call her up make a date.

  10. #9152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTurkey  [View Original Post]
    I don't know where you are getting your information from but that is not correct. I've been doing overnights with her once a week for the past year and have never seen her doing drugs, Nor does she have a handler. I certainly wouldn't have a drug addict in my house overnight. Her skills are truly amazing and has always gotten the job done. If theres any question about the quality of her service check out her reviews on ER.
    I never saw her but my boy did and he ran away from her that day he went and she was coming out from target. He said she look rough and was on something. But I won't take your reviews well since you only have 2 post and already defending her. And she's also being pimpim by the same pimp that control Sara from Dorchester.

  11. #9151

    Mis informed about Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Well known addict. Usually has a handler. But you can have decent session if you are experienced and cautious. None of this is first hand, just based on the many reviews I've read and people I've talked to.
    I don't know where you are getting your information from but that is not correct. I've been doing overnights with her once a week for the past year and have never seen her doing drugs, Nor does she have a handler. I certainly wouldn't have a drug addict in my house overnight. Her skills are truly amazing and has always gotten the job done. If theres any question about the quality of her service check out her reviews on ER.

  12. #9150
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Does it mean anything? Sounds like some random bullshit.
    The dice man says it. Jill does a sexual favor for jack and takes his money. At least that's how I interpret it.

    I had 4 blue moons I was drunk last night just watching random shit on youtube.

  13. #9149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Jack and Jill went up the hill both with a buck and a quarter, Jill came down with two fifty.
    Does it mean anything? Sounds like some random bullshit.

  14. #9148
    Jack and Jill went up the hill both with a buck and a quarter, Jill came down with two fifty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ADC.jpg‎  

  15. #9147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    I posted what I experienced with her.

    This is just more of "Accuse the other of that you are guilty. " Posting plagiarized reviews is what you do all the time.

    How many times have you read "Mein Kampf"?
    LOL! You posted nothing, just accepted abbreviations for different things which could be done with the ho.

    Hey fuckface, go ahead and give at least one, just one, example of the "plagiarized review" coming from me. You faggot don't seem to fully realize that I have more time now, after I blocked CrazyCrouton, and all this newly found time is now yours!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape